22 Reviews for One Louder Productions

Cinematic (1)
Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
22 One Louder Productions Reviews

Kirk was fantastic! He was very efficient, professional and the quality he delivered was worth every penny! The turnaround time was surprisingly very fast too. We are very pleased with the service provided and we highly recommend hiring him as your videography. It's the best feeling to be able to look back at your special day and relive every minute of it especially the parts you may have missed on the day.

Profile Picture Noelle, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Reception

You will not find a better videographer. I literally researched all in the New Orleans area and Kirk is the only option. He is the only one who captured our day without making our video look like a wedding video as you'll see on his blog with other weddings, as well. I recommend going through several of the past videos to find your style. There are some cookie cutter type, but my guess is that's it's a cookie cutter wedding. There's so many great ones to look at, please don't miss out on one louder. The bonus is that Kirk is the same price as everyone else but really does the best work and is easy to work with. You may think you won't care, but I've seen other crappy videos, and you'll care if it sucks. You will not regret this decision.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

OneLouder did an amazing job with our wedding video! The montage they created was so beautiful and the song selection went perfectly with the images! It was such good quality! They captured all the special moments and was like a mini-movie/documentary of our wedding day set to music with beautiful scenes of the city and wedding/reception venue and surrounding area! I know we will enjoy looking at the video over and over again! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Gay Marie, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kirk and Lillie are absolutely amazing. My wedding video was perfect and I got it back quickly. I would absolutely recommend One Louder Productions to anyone.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kirk and Lillie are awesome. They are personable and professional. We have a beautiful video of our daughter's wedding and I know they were there, but we rarely saw them. It was great being able to see the wedding from start to finish. As parents of the bride or groom, you miss so much. I'm so glad we had Kirk and Lillie to take care of us that night.

Profile Picture Kathy, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kirk with One Louder Productions did an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for a better videographer. We loved our video so much that we have watched it about 5 times! We will treasure it for years to come to remind us of our special day!

Profile Picture User4151018, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kirk & Lillie were absolutely wonderful to work with on our big day! They beautifully captured all of our special moments, and even captured moments that we missed during the reception. They were totally professional and unobtrusive....we didn't even realize they were there! The montage and video came out amazing! They are very creative and super fast! We had the teaser within a week, and the finished product within a month! We will forever treasure our wedding dvd's. We are so thankful that we chose One Louder to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Lynn, 3/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

One Louder Productions go above and beyond anything you can even imagine from a videographer and the best value I found in New Orleans. Some of the other videographers charge so much more for SO much less product wasting the budget on having a videographer at all and some charge so much less for terrible quality that you might as well have a friend do it. I knew that I had to make a smart choice budget-wise but I was not under any circumstances going to sacrifice quality; I was going to watch this video for the rest of my life! I am so happy with my gorgeous and perfect video and will show anyone that will sit still. I will recommend One Louder Productions to friends and family. Everyone is delighted by our video. My husband and I treasure it so much and every time we watch it we are filled with so much joy. Watch some of their videos online and you'll know why I am so happy and that you have just found the videographer for your big day!

Profile Picture Liz, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I could not begin to describe what a great experience it was working with One Louder Productions. My wife and I were recommended to this team and they fulfilled everything we could have hoped for and more. In the beginning for searching for a videographer, we looked at the teasers and the testimonials left from their site and right from the get go, we knew that this would be the team we would be working with. Upon meeting them, Kirk and Lillie were very coordinated, punctual and easy to work with. They were very respectful to our guests and knew the in's and out's of the wedding business. Watching them work was very interesting because they have a knack for what looks good. I went along with whatever they told me to do and in the end it came out seamless.

When the wedding was finished, we received a notification that the teaser trailer was made. And within a month, we received everything. The package we received was so cool. It came with a movie bucket of popcorn, candy, additional copies of the dvds for our parents and more. It even included the raw footage which was priceless. The montage and trailer they created basically filled in all the blanks that I could easily forget because we were running around. They captured the essence of our wedding that we get to experience whenever we want. All the little transitions and details they pick up made this cohesive movie that my wife and I will treasure till the end. I definitely recommend this great company.

If you are looking for a quirky company with a laid back team, I would definitely recommend Kirk and Lillie. I look forward for any other reason to hire them. If I had more money, I would have an anniversary wedding every year and hire them. They are the real deal and you will not regret ever hiring them. I have nothing bad to say about them.

Profile Picture Justin, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kurt did a great job! I was very impressed by his work ethic, professionalism and creative thinking. Kurt provided a package in which he was the lone videographer but strategically placed cameras in all the right places. I have been to many weddings in the past but have never seen the pure hustle Kurt provided in getting the right shots as well as the professionalism to work well with others like Photographers and musicians.

Profile Picture Tom, 5/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One Louder Productions was truly wonderful and a joy to work with! Our video was beautiful and brought me tears! They really captured the magic of that day. My husband and I could not be happier that we chose One Louder!

Profile Picture Christie, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great vendor for videos. He was very comfortable working with our photographer. We were able to get a trailer shortly after the wedding. The video came a little while later and it was wonderful. We would highly recommend OLP! Thank you for the great memories. The uncut footage was almost a fun to watch as the fully produced video. We'll be watching it every year at least!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding video is so unique. The teaser video was perfect and a nice touch to have while we were waiting on the finished video. Also the video came in a such a cute package. It was a movie popcorn bucket filled with the videos and special treats!!

Profile Picture Monique, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend One Louder Productions to anyone looking for a videographer! They were so easy to work with and truly captured every part of our big day and put it together in such an awesome way. I think I have watched my video like 100 times! I am still getting compliments on how great the video turned out. I have also gotten comments like "it looks like a movie" and " It makes you look like a movie star". Also, I got my video so quickly! It had not even been a month and I had already watched it like 20 times! Go to their website and watch some of the teasers...you will see for yourself.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kirk and Lillie were so awesome to work with! From the first email I sent inquiring about their services Kirk was professional and very quick to respond. He and Lillie arrived early to start shooting footage for the video and for the most part just let us do what we wanted to do with minimal direction and just filmed everything that was going on. We were on our honeymoon when the teaser video arrived (only a couple days after our wedding), so it was really fun to get the surprise of that when we got back from our honeymoon. And we recieved the full video along with all of the unedited footage just about two weeks after the wedding (I didn't know this was even possible!). I have friends that have been married over a year and still don't have their video!!!

The video is just so perfect, we've watched it so many times already and I love it more every time I watch it. Bottom line, you should hire One Louder Productions because they do fantastic work, but you'll also be happy that you got to spend your wedding day with two wonderfully nice people who will give you a beautiful video to remember your special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We just finished showing our daughter's video collage to a friend - perhaps the 10th time we have watched it since receiving it last month. This is not your ordinary wedding video! All who have seen it are amazed at the production value. (Also wondering how all that footage was shot without noticing they were there.) We could not have asked for more and would not recommend anyone more strongly

Profile Picture John, 1/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

One Louder was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and awesome at what they do. Our video montage was everything we could have asked for and more! We cannot stop watching it. They captured
every moment of our wedding day; we couldn't be happier with the results!!! Would recommend this videographer to anyone, One Louder is the way to go!

Profile Picture User2413652, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I knew right away that I wanted Kirk with One Louder Productions to video my wedding. I met him at a bridal show when my friend was getting married...and when it was my turn, I couldn't wait to talk to him about my wedding! Kirk and his wife were the sweetest, most professional vendors. My video turned out just as amazing as I thought it would. They captured all the little detials I worked so hard to get right for my wedding. They really went the extra mile :)

If any bride is hesitant about booking a videographer, I'm telling you it is so worth it! My family, friends, and I all love watching and reliving those precious moments. And you will not be disappointed with One Louder Productions!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

One Louder Priductions was by far one of the best wedding vendors to work with while planning my wedding. They truly got to know me as a bride and in turn created a finished product that exceeded all of my expectations. The best part of having them as a videographer is the fact that they don't spread themselves too thin by overbooking and sending an assistant, you will get Kirk and Lillie and they will make your wedding one memorable night!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kirk,s professionalism and expertise in videography is outstanding. He gave us beautiful memories of our
Wedding on film that we will cherish forever. Videography captures moments that pictures do not and Kirk
captured those moments.

Christina and Chris

Profile Picture Christina, 2/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kirk and Lillie are so wonderful to work with. I hardly knew they were at our wedding, yet they captured every single moment so perfectly. Our montage allows us to relive the best night of our lives over and over again! We are so glad that we chose One Louder.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They filmed a friend's wedding so I knew I had to book them when my turn came around. I love their finished product and they're fun to work with, easy to communicate with, and super fast at delivering the final DVD. Even my husband who was skeptical about a wedding video loves it! I can't count the number of times we've watched our wedding video.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/9/10, 1 Review