N-site Digitography

400 S. Norman C. Francis pkwy., New Orleans, LA 70119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About N-site Digitography

N-site Digitography is a business that is committed to bringing you your vision, through our lens. Whether it's a wedding, birthday party, music video, or a simple photo shoot. We commit to making it everything you dreamed of. I became interested in Photography when when i first picked up a camera in high school. The joy that i felt from simply capturing people in the moment was so exciting to me. Which let me know that i had to continue this in someway. So I did what any other teenage would do. I started with taking a few photos of my classmates, to going to different events around the city. Capturing things of my own free will and my own time, staying patient with the process of becoming successful in this business after all, "there's no shortage of people with cameras around New Orleans". So I figured it would help if I started my own official business. The name N-site Digitography, is a play on the word insight: " to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing." Our goal for every client is to gain insight, and communicate your vision through our lens. Digitography is a combined word (digital photography), its purpose is to help people get a good understanding of what my business is for. As of the day i'm writing this, my business is about a year old, and i've been doing this for 2 years now. Somewhere along the lines, i thought it'd be cool to hit the record button and now i'm a videographer and i enjoy every second of it. I've also become a valedictorian high school graduate, and am currently enrolled at Tulane University, studying Interactive Design. Im learning new things about my craft every day, with no resting point in sight. ​So when should we get started?​

• Black-owned

Videos 1 Video

N-site Digitography Pricing

N-site Digitography Price Rates

N-site Digitography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• N-site Digitography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • N-site Digitography 2
    Photo & Video Wedding Package

This package is for couples who need photography and Videograpy services, it includes a full feature and highlight video of the wedding ceramony, reception, drone footage and shots of the bride and groom preparing for their wedding. The Discount for this package is 20% off of the total estimated before price of $3390 is now $2712.

• N-site Digitography 3
    Full Throttle Wedding Package

This deal includes a full feature & highlight video including Photography of the reception, the ceramony, the bride and groom preparing for the wedding, an intimate pre wedding day shoot, drone footage, multiple cameras, profession audio, and save the date cards. With this package you get a 20% discount from the toltal price of $4250 making your new Total $3400

• 400 S. Norman C. Francis pkwy. New Orleans, LA, 70119 See on map
    Location of (N-site Digitography)