Oh Snap! Photo Booth KC Reviews

10 | Kansas City, MO

10 Reviews for Oh Snap! Photo Booth KC

Tiffani · Married on 12/10/2015

Photo booth was awesome! Great options for festive props and awesome logo's printed at the bottom of the pictures! So glad we booked our photo booth with Oh Snap!

Mallory · Married on 11/20/2015

Great service, very friendly - everyone loved the photobooth it was a great addition to our wedding! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for making our wedding more memorable!

Oh Snap did an amazing job at my wedding! My guests had so much fun in the inflatable photo booth and I have an amazing scrapbook with all of the pictures and notes from my guests as a fabulous memory! They showed up on time and were very professional throughout the event. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun photo booth for their wedding! They were also very reasonably priced and I feel like my money was very well spent! Every guest also got to take home a strip of the photos so it was s great memory for them as well!

BRIELLE · Married on 08/15/2015

OH snap! Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! They had everything set up and ready to go! All the kids-- adults too enjoyed it throughout the night! We also used their hashtag printer which uses your hashtag and prints anything posted to social media with that hashtag!, which was really cool! So easy to communicate with and we were so happy to receive the scrapbook with all of our friends and families messages and photos! Thank you guys so much!

Dennis and Brielle Bonner

J · event on: 03/02/2015

Oh Snap! Photography was a very smart choice for our first franchise VIP Night before our official opening. The Oh Snap guys were very professional, fun & helpful to all our guests. We chose their new #Hashtag Station which uses wifi & a social media platform & allowed guests to take photos from their smartphones anywhere in our new Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery in Overland Park, Kansas using Instagram inserting a #hashtag that we set up with Oh Snap, then at their leisure go to the station to pick up prints with our logo. Our guests loved this & it was a very effective way to advertise. We would recommend anyone to use Oh Snap for any event whether personal or business! We hope to have them back soon! ❤️

• User4878844 · event on: 03/14/2015

We had very memorable 90th Birthday party for my grandmother. She had a great time with the photo booth.

Oh snap photobooth was really easy to work with. They arrived on time for my wedding and my guests really enjoyed the photobooth. I really liked that I get the pictures in a photo book so my guests could write on them. I also can look at them online as well. If you are looking for a fun affordable and professional photobooth that is actually a photobooth, look no further than Oh Snap Photobooth.

• Christy

Christy · Married on 10/22/2016

3.5

This review is well over due for Oh Snap. I wanted to make sure to share my amazing experience with Oh Snap. Oh Snap went all out of their way to help keep the photo booth a surprise for my daughter as an extra wedding gift. They set up during the wedding ready to start when the bride and groom walked out of the ceremony as husband and wife. They were thrilled to have Oh Snap as part of their reception. Oh Snap was nonstop fun for everyone young and old alike. I would recommend Oh Snap to anyone for their next party or event (I want to be there). Thank you Garrett, Josh, and Stephanie. Every single one of you played a huge part in making this happen the way I imagined it. It was so seamless I had nothing to worry about all night long. With all of Oh Snap extra efforts the photo booth was a success, surprising my daughter and son (son-in-law) on their wedding day. Thank you again. We added an Oh Snap's photo scrapbook and it was worth it. So if you book Oh Snap for your next event sit back and relax you are in the best hands. Thank you again Oh Snap Garrett, Josh and Stephanie!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

The Photo Booth was a lot of fun and added that extra touch to the party for a great time for all of our guest! Our guests had a lot of great compliments and laughs about the pictures they took and the props they had to use. We absolutely love the photo book that includes a copy of all of our guests pictures! Since we couldn't be there to see them all throughout the night it was a lot of fun to sit and go through them after the wedding. We had a lot of laughs!! Oh, and the design on the photo strips that went along with our wedding theme was a nice touch. We never had a chance to thank you for that! Another thing, a couple of our friends misplaced their photo at some point during all the fun of the night and were happy to know they could go online and order a print from the digital upload. This is a great option!
    My only concern, was there was some confusion and mix up the week of the wedding about the time we had the service, from set up, to idle time, to run time, and then the extra cost from 11 to midnight which came as a surprise. Although this was all worked out in the end and we didn't end up with the extra cost from 11 to midnight, we did end up paying for extra idle time the week of the wedding when we thought we had everything squared away expense-wise several months before the event date. A meeting, a detailed email, or a more clear plan sheet from the very beginning to go over these details and clear it up would be good. The week of the wedding is very stressful and I felt caught off guard when I emailed to verify the Photo Booth arrival time. It would be great to see several pictures from previous events on the website. This would help give your clients a good idea of what props you have and how much fun the guests are having with the pictures! It really was a blast! I know I already mentioned it, but hands down, my favorite part is having that photo book to go back and look through and laugh!! Our guests thought you guys were great! Thank you so much!

• User5287978 · event on: 04/26/2015

3.4
      2.5
      2.5

I compared the photos from my sons wedding from the week before and there was no comparison. The ones from the wedding (from another company) we clearer and zoomed in which made for better photos. The kids really enjoyed having the photo booth though. I just think you need to look into the quality of your photos.