Oceankayakstudio Reviews

3 | Jacksonville, FL

3 Reviews for Oceankayakstudio

Gracie · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband and i can't say enough good things about oceankayakstudio.From our first day of planing ocean kayak studio was very professional,very friendly, easy to work with. Oceankayakstudio did an magnificent job. I would undoubtedly recommend oceankayakstudio to anybody Gracie stevens.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Shakaya · Married on 06/30/2012

Ocean Kayak Studios is the gift that keeps on giving! Ever since we received our video six weeks after our wedding on June 30, 2012 we haven't been able to stop watching our wedding movie. During the consultation, I expressed our "out of the box" vision and Marco took to the next level above and beyond our expectations. I recommend this company to brides who: desire a professional video (product), timely delivery after the wedding, professional and friendly staff before, during, and after the event.

Words can't express our excitement ... when we viewed our final product (wedding video/movie) for the first time. The level of professionalism and timely service displayed by this company was impeccable and commendable. We could not have chosen a more professional video company than Ocean Kayak Studios. We plan to use Ocean Kayak Studios for more upcoming life events in the future.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Mary · Married on 05/12/2012

Oceankayakstudio service was fantastic there Putting together a elegant and beautiful presentation of are wedding film, we love it and still can't believe that is us on the film. Me a my husband watch it all the time

Sent on 12/28/2012