16 Reviews for Occasionery

15 Occasionery Reviews

Corey really worked with me to make the perfect invitations! She was able to help me figure out exactly what I wanted, offer creative solutions and most of all help me stay on budget!
She's great, definitely worth meeting with her...so nice to have an in-person experience rather than doing it all online!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our wedding invites turned out awesome, we were able to really customize exactly what we were looking for, and keep it all under budget. The computerized calligraphy was a lifesaver too!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Corey made the process of creating and ordering my invitations so incredibly easy. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable about any and all etiquette questions I had, and quick to respond. With so many DIY sites out there, it's easy to think you can do it all on your own, but having someone to help guide you through is so much easier and less stressful! I have already recommended her to another friend getting married next year and would not hesitate to recommend her to others!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Occasionery made our wedding invitation process simple. Every request we made was answered in a timely fashion and the invitations came out exactly how we wanted them. We have worked with several vendors, for a number of different items, during the planning process for our wedding and Occasionery was far and away the best! I would highly recommend them to anyone I could.

Profile Picture Dan, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Corey is very knowledgable about her product line . Corey listens well to what you want and makes perfect recommendations. She delivers a perfect product , on time. I highly recommend Corey Tishkoff, for all your invitation needs, she is a professional !

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Worked with us to source a special paper we wanted to print on, great professional advice throughout the process. Excellent prompt service!

Profile Picture User3467633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I will be coming back to Corey at Occasionery for ALL of my invitation needs for years and years to come. Her selection was excellent, service and demeanor a dream -- the quintessential professional. Even though our ordering timeline happened to overlap with her out-of-country vacation, Corey remained accessible and communicative, which is so appreciated when you're scrambling to secure the perfect wedding invitation. I have, and will continue to, recommend her to friends.

Profile Picture User3469310, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Corey was wonderful to work with and made this a very easy process!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Corey was very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. My invitations came in promptly, looked great, and were budget-friendly.

Profile Picture User2756360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Corey is FANTASTIC and wonderful to work with!!! I would recommend her to ANYONE who is in search of wedding invitations, she is great with communication and has so many choices!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Corey Tishkoff at Occasionery was very helpful and professional. She gave us great advice and found exactly what we were looking for the wedding invitations.

I would highly reccomend Occasionery for all invitations. She has a great selection to choose from and her prices were better than any place else we looked.

Profile Picture Zel, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We are SO happy with our invitations and we get compliments on them all the time! Corey was wonderful to work with and brought our vision to life, and made our lives so much easier during the crazy wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Tashira, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Corey was wonderful. She was incredibly flexible and really took the time to help me find my perfect wedding invitation!

Profile Picture Gelena, 6/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very profesional and good service.

Profile Picture ELIZABETH, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I were recently married and were extremely pleased working with Occasionery. They worked with our schedule convenience and were knowlegeable about a variety of products. The young lady we met with, Corey, was professional and friendly, and made sure that every detail was done to pinpoint perfection. What could have been a very stressful time for us was easy and fun. We had such a wonderful weekend and are already passing out business cards to friends with upcoming events!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning