737 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About On Paper

For over twenty years On Paper has brought a stunning collection of carefully curated wedding invitations to the Midwest. Our award winning retail shop offers a vast selection of invitations - from contemporary colorful, innovative designs to updated, classic elegance.

Located in the Short North, On Paper represents the finest printers, such as Crane, William Arthur, and many boutique letterpress printing studios. We also offer our own exclusive collection and if you are seeking a custom design our in house professional graphic designer can create your perfect custom invitation.

Our staff is highly specialized to offer the best service, attention to detail, design and accurately printed invitations that you will love. Book your complimentary consultation today! info@onpaper.com

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Audrey Marie Calligraphy
Invitation
4a0c5181 bf03 4fc5 8817 d9484f1bb7c3 51 167300 162757543479082

22 Reviews for On Paper

Krista · Married on 10/07/2017

To say working with On Paper was a pleasure is an understatement. They helped us to create a breathtaking invitation suite that gave our guests a first glimpse of what to expect at our wedding. Our invitations were pure elegance, classic romance, and simple decadence. They designed a custom seal that made everything from cocktail napkins to programs truly one of a kind. The staff is knowledgable on all the dos and don'ts, and had creative solutions to every logistical challenge. Their knowledge and creativity made this one of my favorite parts of our whole wedding planning process. If I had to do it all again, I would choose On Paper a thousand times.

Sent on 12/12/2017

On Paper's reply:

Hi Krista,

Thank you so much for the kind words, glowing review, and for sharing the wonderful photos of your invitation suite. It was a such a pleasure working with you and we thank you for entrusting On Paper with your invitations and for letting us bring your creative vision to life!

All very best wishes to you both-
    Michelle and the team at On Paper

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience with On Paper. I had a vision in my head of how I wanted my invitations to look and they brought it to life! Not only did they do my invitations, they also created matching Day Of papers for the program, table numbers, and hotel inserts that were beautiful! Even Thank You notes! I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event you need beautiful stationary for. We received such great compliments on them.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Award

On Paper FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Team of On Paper

Lynsey  Penny

Lynsey Penny

'CDO', Graphic Designer

Lynsey Penny is our ‘CDO’, or Chief Design Officer who runs all custom design for stationery and wedding invitations, as well as our instore On Paper Press products! She has been with On Paper for seven years and never fails to amaze both her coworkers and couples with her ability to make wedding invitation dreams come true!

Margaret Lydy-Meeker

Margaret Lydy-Meeker

Proprietor

On Paper has been doing wedding invitations for 20 years. I'm new to the game since I took ownership of On Paper in Jan 2020 but I'm having so much fun learning about all the print methods, paper weights, fonts, motifs and everything that goes into wedding stationery. Getting to meet with couples who are starting to bring their vision for their big day to life is such an honor. Our studio is full of energy and joy and I love it!

Jill Reyes-Steinmetz

Jill Reyes-Steinmetz

Custom Studio Coordinator

With a background in Graphic Design, Jill helps brides create the invitation suites of their dreams in their consultations and makes sure the project moves efficiently to the clients' hands.

• 737 N. High St. Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map
    614-902-3799 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 6 Please schedule an appointment to review wedding invitations with one of our specialists. 614-424-6617 info@onpaper.com
    Location of (On Paper)