On Paper Reviews

On Paper 4
On Paper 5

Courtney Collin · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Invitation Suite

My fiancee and I went to On Paper not particularly excited about the invitation process because usually wedding invitations feel generic and overly formal. But the staff at On Paper designed a truly amazing invitation suite for us. It was so beautiful we ended up designing our entire wedding aesthetic around it! They were so clever and thought of all these amazing touches that made it really really special. We are STILL getting compliments on them even after the wedding. I loved working with On Paper so much they're designing some personal stationary for me. Cannot say enough good things about them.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Krista · Married on 10/07/2017

To say working with On Paper was a pleasure is an understatement. They helped us to create a breathtaking invitation suite that gave our guests a first glimpse of what to expect at our wedding. Our invitations were pure elegance, classic romance, and simple decadence. They designed a custom seal that made everything from cocktail napkins to programs truly one of a kind. The staff is knowledgable on all the dos and don'ts, and had creative solutions to every logistical challenge. Their knowledge and creativity made this one of my favorite parts of our whole wedding planning process. If I had to do it all again, I would choose On Paper a thousand times.

On Paper 6
    On Paper 7
    On Paper 8
    On Paper 9

Hi Krista,

Thank you so much for the kind words, glowing review, and for sharing the wonderful photos of your invitation suite. It was a such a pleasure working with you and we thank you for entrusting On Paper with your invitations and for letting us bring your creative vision to life!

All very best wishes to you both-
    Michelle and the team at On Paper

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience with On Paper. I had a vision in my head of how I wanted my invitations to look and they brought it to life! Not only did they do my invitations, they also created matching Day Of papers for the program, table numbers, and hotel inserts that were beautiful! Even Thank You notes! I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event you need beautiful stationary for. We received such great compliments on them.

Chloe · Married on 07/22/2017

I got my wedding programs and place-cards from On Paper, and LOVED them! Beth at On Paper was so excellent to work with. She was so sweet and she had so many great ideas that I loved. She was able to put the picture in my mind of what I wanted, to life. The quality of the finished product was also top-notch. I would definitely go back to On Paper for my invitation/thank-you card needs in the future.

On Paper's reply:

Thanks Chloe! I'll let Beth know just how pleased you were.

All best wishes and Happy Holidays to you and Ben,
    Joan

Celia · Married on 06/24/2017

We used On Paper for all our paper needs for the wedding. They were incredible and overly helpful for each and every detail starting with our Save the Dates. I was very hesitant of the price that would come with using a boutique stationary store and assumed going with a company online would be much cheaper. I was completely wrong! They have designs for every budget and do not make you feel bad for asking for a less expensive option. The one-on-one attention that you are provided as a customer cannot be matched – the sense of security with working with On Paper was priceless. Our invitation designer sold its company during our process and On Paper was seamless with helping us come up with an alternative – and without any delay. Michelle’s creativity is just a unique bonus that cannot be found elsewhere. We received nothing but compliments on everything that On Paper did for our wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/30/2017

Michelle and team were amazing from start to finish - they came with a design we loved from the start and helped to make our day extra special. Lots of guests commented on our amazing invitations!! Highly recommend

Sent on 12/17/2017
    On Paper 10

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2016

Some brides obsess about the dress and some brides focus on the flowers, but I was all about creating gorgeous save the dates and invitations as a happy, sophisticated introduction to our wedding. I could not be happier with the foil stamped and letterpressed suite the On Paper crew helped me design and execute. (I'm asking for a framed set of our invitations for Christmas--I love them that much.) Beyond the beautiful final product, I was so pleased by their prompt, expert, and genuinely happy service along the way. Go to On Paper already!

It's so nice to work with a vendor that treats your wedding as a special event in their own calendar. Go to On Paper.

Sent on 12/07/2016

On Paper's reply:

Thank you! It was pleasure and honor to create your VERY beautiful invitations. We especially loved the color combo you selected!
    All best-
    The On Paper Team

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2016

I used On Paper for my wedding menus and place cards for my April 2016 destination wedding and they did a wonderful job! From the moment I contacted them, they were very responsive and super helpful. I had a few chats about ideas via email and then an in person meeting with one of their employees, Michelle, who was absolutely wonderful to work with. I didn't have enough time to order my invitations from On Paper, but they helped me match my place cards and menus to my wedding invitations that I had already sent out to guests. I used their printed place card option for my rehearsal dinner and used their calligrapher for my wedding reception place cards and both came out amazing. I couldn't recommend On Paper enough and I would gladly use them again in the future for any events!

Sent on 06/08/2016

On Paper's reply:

Many thanks for the kind words, Ashley, and for working with On Paper.
    Hope your special day was enjoyed by all!!

Suki · Married on 02/06/2016

We had a wonderful experience with On Paper! The staff was so efficient and so helpful in creating our perfect wedding invitations! We had abit of a non traditional idea and they ran with it without a blink!
    We had many compliments on the final product!
    Amazing value and the quality was superb!!!
    Highly recommend this company for your special event!

Sent on 02/11/2016

On Paper's reply:

We're thrilled you loved your invitations! Such a pleasure to work with you!

Jamie · Married on 09/18/2015

As a bride, there are certain things you care a lot about more than other things when planning your wedding. For me, it was my invitations. It's the first thing your guests will see, therefore, the quality and first impression will set the tone of your wedding. On paper is the cutest place in the Short North. Everything in the store is adorable and that's even before going to the back and meeting about invitations. Beth is beyond amazing. She was so helpful when planning all of the details about the invitations, and the quality of the paper far exceeded my expectations. I gave her my wedding colors, and price range, and she made it all happen from there. I did use an outside graphic designer that helped us save some money, but because we loved our invitations so much, we'll be going here for everything else (i.e. programs and seating chart).

Sent on 08/19/2015

On Paper's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! It's our absolute pleasure to work with you. Cheers!

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

Our experience working with On Paper was nothing short of wonderful. Michelle was our wedding invitation consultant, and provided exceptional service. She understood our "vision" immediately, made several suggestions that improved our design, and was incredibly calm during our planning process. Her attitude gave us great confidence that our products would come out exactly as we had envisioned - and they did. Our save-the-dates, invitations, menu cards, and place cards were perfect. I highly recommend On Paper. They have terrific service, stunning products, and are so helpful in a time crunch!

Sent on 06/22/2015

On Paper's reply:

We loved working with you and your new hubby! Thank you for the wonderful review. Here's to wedded bliss!

carolina (cookie) · Married on 08/30/2014

On Paper made planning a wedding special. The way they work is very romantic and magical all while being very professional and easy.

I would highly recommend working with this company! Very flexible and willing to work with you.

Sent on 01/21/2015

On Paper's reply:

Thank you Cookie- it was a pleasure working with you!!!

On Paper is an adorable little store, that does big things! With planning my own wedding, having very little help when I called the store to set up and appointment they responded quickly. I had waited a week or two longer than I guess what was typical for the printing process and to send the invites out.
    On a budget, they sat down and went through invitations that fit and was even below what I was hoping to spend! It was such an easy process, and the communication between the store and myself was quick and efficient.
    I am so happy I stopped in this cute little store in the Short North!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

Had a great time working with On Paper and Michelle. The invitations were beautiful, classy and perfect for us. I'm very happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

cannot share enough positivity about this perfect little shop in the Short North, but allow me to try! I used to live directly above it when I first moved to Cbus. I would bop down all the time for miscellaneous birthday/greeting card needs, unique gift inspiration, or for just some friendly interaction with the staff. The charm of the shop and the quality of their products is unreal!

When I got engaged last year, I instantly knew I wanted to work with On Paper. The whole Save the Date/Invite process was perfection! Michelle is simply incredible. She has such a wonderful, calm, enlightening personality, and she really knows paper and design (not to mention she's a delightful wordsmith). Michelle "got" my vision for the invites before I did, which was unbelievable! We received CONTINUOUS accolades from family and friends regarding our invites. We also worked with them on our Table Numbers and Favor tags which were ADORABLE. Also, she was helpful in recommending more cost effective options and working within a budget. Unfortunately, I tend to love expensive things (but I wouldn't have changed a thing!). Ultimately, the whole process was seamless from start to finish.

Moral: I couldn't have been happier to work with such a wonderful local shop for such an important life event!

Sent on 09/06/2013

I could not be more thrilled with my experience at On Paper! My custom save-the-dates and wedding invitations were more beautiful than I imagined and working with Michelle and the Graphic Designer was wonderful!

Working in the wedding/event industry, I was familiar with On Paper and their great reputation but didn't know if they would be able to create custom the custom design I had been envisioning.

On my wedding I am wearing my grandmothers handmade lace veil which has been worn by many women in my family and so very special. This heirloom veil has become the centerpiece to my wedding and I hoped to have the beautiful details carried through to my invitations.

Michelle and the Graphic Designer were up for the project and created with many beautiful options. The staff was accommodating, patient and thoughtful in making the design just perfect...which it is!!

Overall, On Paper exceed all of my expectations! Thank you to Michelle and all of the professionals at On Paper!

Sent on 02/09/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/20/2013

Michelle at On Paper is such a delight to work with. She's extremely knowledgeable on the tradition of wedding invitation etiquette, and is flexible to work with you to ensure your invitations say exactly what you want. We learned so much in our first visit with her! She was very patient with us too, showing us tons of invitation samples while we held out for just the perfect one. Customizing was extremely easy to do, and she made it easy for us to envision what our invitations would look like. At the end of the day, they were so so so stunning. One of our guests made a comment that I love: not everyone sees your dress, the cake, etc. but EVERYONE you invite will see the invitations. It's so true! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on them. Several women told me that they were saving their invite for when their daughters get married someday. The invitation sets the tone of the wedding and lets people know what to expect. I will say our invitations were definitely expensive, but so worth it! If you want a very personalized, professional, and fun experience when choosing your invitations, go to On Paper and ask for Michelle!!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

On Paper's reply:

Thanks so much, Mary! You were absolutely wonderful to work with, and I hope your special day was everything you wished it to be. We love what your guest mentioned about invitations - couldn't agree more!

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/25/2017

On Paper is AMAZING! Everything that I had printed through them was absolute perfection. I am a graphic designer and was VERY picky about the printed pieces in my wedding. I designed everything and supplied files for On Paper, which they were very receptive to! I was looking mostly for great letterpress, but had some other ideas On Paper helped me bring to life! I worked directly with Michelle for the major invitation suite, going over every detail and somehow they were able to do exactly what I was looking for (and what other companies said they wouldn't do). I also met and worked with the other ladies in the store to order special paper for the belly bands and inner envelopes. Everyone was great.

The communication and flexibility of On Paper was so refreshing and personal. While they are not the cheapest place, they certainly know what they are doing, and are very professional. Plus, they will provide options to get the price down closer to your budget. Whether you are looking for letterpress or regular invitations - the possibilities with On Paper felt endless! Thank you so much Michelle, Beth, and Joan!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • User6202262 · 2+ years ago

What a great little shop!! From the moment I walked in I knew I wanted On Paper to create my wedding invitations. Beth was so great to work with and assisted me to create the invitation of my dreams. She was so accommodating and professional! The communication was great and I could just tell she wanted my invitations to come out perfectly. She was so helpful with communicating constantly to reach my vision, patient with my tons of questions, was willing to spend quality time with me, and very respectful and honest when it came down to my budget. They have a wonderful operation there with excellent customer service. I love my invitations and cannot wait to send them out!! I highly recommend On Paper for your wedding invitations, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again.

Sent on 01/13/2016

On Paper's reply:

We're so happy you're happy! Thank you and congratulations!

Megan · Married on 12/20/2013

Michelle and the rest of the On Paper staff were extremely helpful to us in selecting a unique, classic invitation that spoke of our character while staying in our price range. They also were invaluable with the little extras they provided - programs, seating chart, etc. These little details are going to give our wedding that little extra "something"!

Their ideas are fantastically creative and they are so flexible/pleasant to work with!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Beth at On Paper was SO great to work with! We had invitation art that a family member created, and Beth and Lynsey added the font and did the layout, and made everything look amazing! We had all of our paper products made by On Paper and we are extremely happy with the quality and their helpfulness throughout the process.

Sent on 12/12/2017

On Paper is the best place in Columbus for wedding stationary - Save the Dates, Invitations, etc. They are really flexible and easy to work with, and although you may pay a little more than you would if you bought online it is worth it for their expertise. They met with us multiple times to find invitations that we loved and were within our budget, and we were extremely happy with the results!

Sent on 09/14/2014