Nupetal Reviews

8 | Phoenix, AZ

8 Reviews for Nupetal

Sonam · Married on 11/11/2017

Levi was awesome to work with!! He created the exact experience we were looking for when it came to our phootbooth at the wedding reception. He went above and beyond for the project. Our guests were able to take pictures with fun props and then get a print out of the pictures. He made the print out fun and interactive as well; it wasn't a boring white strip of pictures. It was super unique to our wedding. I also talked to many guests who assured us he was super patient while giving directions and was very welcoming. Just for reference, this was a 300+ guest list wedding reception. He was also flexible regarding the times of the event.

Katie · Married on 11/05/2017

Levi did an incredible job on our wedding video! He was very responsive to all of our questions. I cannot recommend him enough!

DAN · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot put into words what an incredibly wonderful experience we had with Levi!
    His professionalism is top notch! He answered all questions in a timely manner, showed up to our daughters wedding prepared and enthusiastic! He even brought in a 2nd videographer! From start to finish it was one of the most pleasant, easiest transactions I have ever experienced!
    The final videos are nothing short of perfection! I cannot believe how he captured each moment so beautifully and edited to show the true character of the bride and groom!
    SO, SO impressed!
    SO HIGHLY RECOMMEND NUPETAL!!
    Thank you Levi! Your work ethic and talent is exceptional!

Hope · Married on 02/11/2017

I had a great experience working with Levi from nupetal. He had great communication with both my husband and I through the process and met all of our needs on our wedding day. He was kind, courteous and professional. He paid attention to everything and really delivered astounding photos. After the wedding we had our photos back within two weeks and he even had them packaged up in amazing gift box. The quality of service we received was worth well more than we paid. I would definitely recommend this business and will be using again if we ever need a photographer.

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2017

Levi was the videographer at our wedding. He was flexible and easy to work with. Levi was very thorough and brought in a second person to help with the ceremony. He stayed all day with us - a great value as well! We cannot wait to see our wedding video!

Amy · Married on 12/31/2016

Nupetal did such an amazing job on our daughter's wedding! They have provided memories for us to cherish! I highly recommend them!!!

Marina · Married on 09/24/2016

Levi and his team are great! I would recommend them for anyone looking for an affordable and great service! He responds quickly and is very flexible with schedules and meet up locations. Our video came out great! Working with him was awesome, he helped us with other wedding info and details as well. The songs in the videos are awesome, and he took our thoughts into account when putting it together. He had our video ready in two weeks, which was great because we were excited to see it! We would def. use him for another event.

• X

Xiaoxiao · Married on 02/26/2017

They are very professional and provide excellent services. Thank you guys!