Gratz Creative Management

$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Award-Winning Cinematic Video Production

At Gratz Creative Management, the customer experience comes first. Our goal is to create exceptional and breathtaking videos by taking the time to learn about you and your vision, so that we can help bring it to life. Delivering our stunning videos at affordable prices makes Gratz Creative Management the perfect choice for your videos needs.

• Veteran-owned and operated
• Affordable video packages
• Drone footage available
• Custom quotes available
• Fast video turn-around

Read our reviews and see why working with Gratz Creative Management is the great decision!

Brian's story:

For the past ten years I have been following my dream of storytelling. From spending seven years traveling the world telling unique stories as an Air Force broadcast journalist to getting my master’s degree at Arizona State’s Walter Cronkite School of Journalism, my passion has always been capturing special moments on camera.That passion is now at your disposal, as I hope to capture the unique love story of each couple on their special day. I look forward to working with you!

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

Peyton Married on 03/25/2022

Brian is the best!!!

I honestly couldn’t have hoped for a better wedding videographer! Brian was friendly and hyped everyone up! He got the most beautiful shots at our wedding. Our wedding video is just amazing. My husband and I cried when we saw it. Brian was so professional and easy to work with! I will be recommending him to all of my friends getting married in the future!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 02/26/2022

Best decision ever!

If you are looking for a videographer, please look no further. Brian and his team, Erin and Tina, are absolutely incredible beyond words. Brian is professional, communicative, creative, and incredible at what he does. We watched his new business boom within the course of a year and felt SO lucky we were able to book him when we did (he was one of the very first vendors we booked!). He allows for an easy, ever-flowing conversation to ensure he can bring your vision to life for your special day.

Erin and Tina filmed our big day and brought SO much more to the table than incredible footage (all of this was so natural & in the moment which we LOVED). They were SO much fun to work with from start to finish and their energy was such a great add to our wedding day!

The finished product has absolutely BLOWN us away beyond words. We are so thankful we decided to use Gratz Creative Management and we now have an incredible cinematic film to watch forever, show our children one day, and share with the loved ones who couldn't be there.

Don't think twice - book as soon as you can & I promise you will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

11 photos · 04/16/2021
  • Maria & Brad
    10 photos · 08/15/2020

Tempe, AZ, 85283
Location of (Gratz Creative Management)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding