This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Gratz Creative Management is a wedding videography company based in Tempe, Arizona.

Award-Winning Cinematic Video Production

At Gratz Creative Management, the customer experience comes first. Our goal is to create exceptional and breathtaking videos by taking the time to learn about you and your vision so that we can help bring it to life. Delivering our stunning videos at affordable prices makes Gratz Creative Management the perfect choice for your video needs.

• Veteran-owned and operated
• Affordable video packages
• Drone footage available
• Custom quotes available
• Fast video turn-around

Read our reviews and see why working with Gratz Creative Management is a great decision!

Brian's story:

For the past ten years, I have been following my dream of storytelling. From spending seven years traveling the world telling unique stories as an Air Force broadcast journalist to getting my master’s degree at Arizona State’s Walter Cronkite School of Journalism, my passion has always been capturing special moments on camera. That passion is now at your disposal, as I hope to capture the unique love story of each couple on their special day. I look forward to working with you!

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

100% Recommended by couples

A
Aubrey D. Married on 10/10/2020
5 out of 5 rating

Wow! Brian is an amazing guy and phenomenal at his work!

Wow! We cannot recommend Brian and his team enough for video needs. After finding Gratz Creative Management on The Knot, we reached out and were blown away with how much he cared about us. Being very affordable and genuinely a good guy might have been enough, but the final video was absolutely stunning! He truly made us feel special and was able to take our ideas and turn them into a beautiful video that we were able to share with friends and family. Every step of the way he was passionate and allowed us to provide input into the creative process. When dealing with a wedding, everything can become stressful, but Brian and his team made the video process easy and might have been the least stressful part of the wedding process.

PLUS, we loved being able to support a veteran owned local business! Go with Brian!
Marianna
Marianna M. Married on 06/02/2023

Exceptional Videographer!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Gratz Creative Management, and it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. Brian's professionalism, attention to detail, and remarkable skills behind the camera are truly impressive!

Brian made us feel like movie stars, and he ensured that we received his undivided attention throughout the process. The video he created was magical and made my husband and I relive every moment of our wedding day!

We cannot express how grateful we are for the incredible work of Gratz Creative Management. We wholeheartedly recommend them.
C
Christina A. Married on 02/25/2023

Easy & excelled expectations

Working with Brian and his team was so easy, stress free, they were professional, cared about what you wanted from you big day and experience and excelled at delivering our video in a timely manner and it turned out amazing!
illustration stars

Greta & Jessica
11 photos · 04/16/2021
Maria & Brad
10 photos · 08/15/2020

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours