Coyote Paw Productions

Mesa, AZ View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Coyote Paw Films is a wedding videography business based in Mesa, Arizona, serving the greater Phoenix area. The company is owned and operated by filmmaker David Sanchez and specializes in all-day filming. Early to rise and the last to leave, the team is dedicated to capturing every precious moment of your big day. David is fond of storytelling and is the proud author of several romantic comedy screenplays. He is a talented videographer who enjoys piecing together your wedding memories into a cinematic experience.

Coyote Paw Films offers all-inclusive videography packages for weddings. Packages include two videographers, a full day of coverage, and 4k-quality camera equipment. Couples can enjoy highlight films and feature-length films via USB flash drive or digital download. Additional services such as save-the-dates and extra coverage time are also available.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive

Team

David Sanchez
David Sanchez
Owner/First Shooter

Thank you for stopping by! I'm excited that you're here!

I'm a father to three amazing kids, a coffee lover (my blood type is French Roast), and an avid hiker. When I'm not out shooting videos, you can usually find me on the trails in the Superstitions or at South Mountain taking photos & videos.

I've written a few romantic comedies and Christmas screenplays in the past for agents, producers and a movie studio, so I guess you can say that creating a good story, has always been an interest of mine.

I use quality gear, and do my absolute best to provide the end user with a story that they can share with the world. ​ I hope that you'll give us a try and see what we can do for you.

Cheers!

Kierland Mesa, AZ, 85254
Location of (Coyote Paw Productions)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding