Royal Escape Productions, LLP

Phoenix, AZ View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Mandie M. Married on 10/09/2021

So many pictures!

We used Royal Escape productions for our wedding, Joshua and Cody were amazing! The day of the event they were friendly and professional, they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure they caught all the special moments. We also rented the photo booth which was a huge hit amongst our guests. I can’t wait to see how everything turned out, I’m sure it will exceed my expectations. I highly recommend using Joshua and his staff for any big or small events, I know we will.
  • Erynn
    Erynn Married on 11/12/2020

Fun & Professional

Josh flew out to La Jolla for our wedding and brought all his experience and enthusiasm with him! He was very professional and a blast to shoot with! He also was very easy to communicate with and we saw teaser pictures within 48 hours. He had creative ideas and was open to being adventurous with us! We would highly recommend him for any photography sessions! He did both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we will be using him again in the future!
    Ashley H. Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing photographer

I dont even know where to start, Josh is amazing. My photos are not only the most beautiful pictures i have ever seen but the attention to detail is amazing. He captured memories i didnt even realize i needed. During the middle of a pandemic he was so thoughtful and made sure we were comfortable. To say that i had an amaxing experience would be an understatement. Josh was so professional, caring and had such an amazing attitude. We are beyond thrilled with how our pictures turned out. If you hire Royal escape productions you will NOT be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Save This Memory Save This Memory Wedding DJs

We love working with the crew at Royal Escape Productions! They are always fun but still professional. I always see them go out of their way to get really unique shots that I don't always see from other vendors I've worked with. We definitely highly recommend them!

1006 W Adams Street Suite 102, Suite 102 Phoenix, AZ, 85007
Location of (Royal Escape Productions, LLP)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding