This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2015

Royal Escape Productions, LLP is a wedding photography and videography service based in Phoenix, Arizona. Husband and wife duo Joshua and Samantha have combined their respective love of visual art and detailed coordination to bring couples a quality service for their big day. They have been photographing weddings and life events since 2013, meeting couples of all backgrounds on their journey. This adventurous team is willing to travel to California and the Capital area to capture images on the big day.

Joshua and Samantha snap everything from the pre-ceremony preparations to the reception send-off in high-definition. The team works together and can stay for additional hours when needed. Their cinematic style enables them to tell the story of the newlywed's day in stunning detail in a highlight reel and feature-length film they can cherish forever.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$795

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.9 out of 5 rating
A
Ana G. Sent on 03/11/2024

I couldn't be happier

My husband and I used Royal Escape Productions for our wedding December 2,2023. And we couldn’t be happier. Joshua did an amazing job in answering all of our question and capturing every special moment of our day.
A
Amanda D. Sent on 06/01/2023

Amazing!

Words cannot describe how incredibly happy I am with Cody and brittany! The 2 of them together was a blast! Everything was smooth and they were great with poses and finding the best pictures! 100% would recommend Royal Escape Productions!!
B
Brittany T. Sent on 04/03/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Rep weddings is a must! Love love love

Let me start with LOVE LOVE LOVE! I cannot recommend REP Weddings enough! Joshua was an amazing photographer but more importantly, he was so personable and friendly that it made the day extra easy! He fit in seamlessly and at no point during the day did it feel like he interfered with any process or intimate moment. He captured every special moment and I looked back on my photos and relived everything! My husband and I are so happy with our choice, especially because photography was number 1 for us.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Real Weddings

Ashton & Andrew
7 photos · 12/10/2022

Save This Memory Save This Memory Wedding Photographers

We love working with the crew at Royal Escape Productions! They are always fun but still professional. I always see them go out of their way to get really unique shots that I don't always see from other vendors I've worked with. We definitely highly recommend them!

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours