Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85050 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Mina Video Production

Mina Video Production is a husband and wife wedding videography and filmmaking team based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Even though we are small, Mina Video Production is a dedicated team that only accepts a certain amount of bookings per year; this way, we can focus intently on our valued clients like you. We will work tirelessly to develop creative, eye-catching film that will preserve your most special memories for years to come.

With wedding videography packages available, Mina Video Production offers highlight videos, multiple cameras, multiple locations and save the dates. You will also be able to access your wedding videos online and share easily on social media. We will provide filming services during your wedding ceremony, reception and pre-ceremony moments. Other services offered include:

• Additional hours

Mina Video Production 6
Mina Video Production 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/19/2019

The best day of our lives captured in one video

Fred and Mina made our special day one we will never forget. They were so kind and professional before, during and after the wedding. They captured amazing candid moments that we didn’t ever realize were captured. We would highly recommend Mina video production to any of our friends and family. We can’t thank you enough for working with us, and reminding us that not capturing this day would be something we would regret. We will cherish theses special moments for the rest of our lives because of you! Thank you again so very much!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Mina Video Production 12
    Mina Video Production 13
  • Linda

Linda Pollard Semenza Veen · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful videos of the wedding!

I found Mina Video Production right here on Wedding Wire. I loved the idea that they were a small husband & wife company.

I met with Fred 8 months before the wedding & discussed my budget and what I would like to have videoed during my daughter's wedding. Fred was very flexible, easy to work with he and was able to come up with a package that fit into my budget.

Fred's wife, Mina, videoed the day of the wedding. I mentioned a few things we really wanted videoed. She shot both audio & video and captured everything we wanted beautifully!

Mina was very sweet and also easy to work with. She came out several hours before the wedding began to capture video of my daughter getting ready and stayed through the reception. We will forever have beautiful video to relive that day!

I referred them to a friend of mine & she also was very pleased with their work.

I would highly recommend Mina Video for your wedding. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Mina Video Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85050 See on map