Noteworthy Ink Reviews

32 | Kent, WA

32 Reviews for Noteworthy Ink

• Nicole & Lydell

Nicole & Lydell · Married on 05/25/2018

We had Kelsey do our wedding invitations and they turned out amazing! Very impressed!

Dan · Married on 04/22/2018

Kelsey's work is absolutely fantastic. We managed to come to a final design incredibly quickly that got across our wedding's theme and colors, and Kelsey was super communicative and easygoing throughout the whole process, even when we got down to the point of iterating on tiny details like individual glyph widths on one specific letter on our invites. Shipping was fast, and when a couple of our invites had a minor production error she turned around perfect replacements in days. Highly recommended!

Kaylie · Married on 08/20/2017

Kelsey was amazing! I had changed my mind so many times with the design of the invitation and she came through every single time! Very responsive and always willing to help, I would definitely recommend Noteworthy Ink to anyone getting married that is in need of an invitation suite! She does beautiful work!

• I

Isabel · Married on 08/12/2017

We ordered invitations, envelopes, and a custom map from Noteworthy Ink. Kelsey was super easy to work with and at a great price. We didn't know exactly what we wanted, but after she showed us samples of previous work and we pointed out things we liked, she came up with a custom design that's just perfect. One thing in particular I was very impressed with was her responsiveness. Of all the vendors we've been working with for planning our wedding, Kelsey was the most communicative and easy to get a hold of. I highly recommend using Noteworthy Ink.

Monica · Married on 07/22/2017

Noteworthy Ink is wonderful! Kelsey was so easy to work with, and so helpful! My husband and I were pretty undecided about our wedding stationery when we met with Kelsey, but she helped us design our invitations, programs, menus, seating chart, and table numbers. Everything came out beautifully! We received several compliments from our wedding guests. Kelsey made the entire process stress-free (which is huge when planning a wedding!). I highly recommend Noteworthy Ink, and plan on going to Kelsey again in the future for other events!

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

If I could rate Kelsey/Noteworthy Ink higher than a 5, I totally would. She was nothing short of AMAZING to work with. She was very attentive, responsive and full of wonderful ideas. We went to her with a minimal idea of what we wanted and scattered ideas - yet she was able to turn our jumbled mess of ideas into an amazing product. If I ever need any sort of invitations or stationary in the future, we are definitely using Kelsey. If you book her, you will NOT be disappointed in your experience and final product!

Bethany · Married on 10/26/2016

The invitations turned out AMAZING. I was in a bit of a time crunch and Kelsey was very quick and responsive!

Alex · Married on 10/23/2016

Kelsey was amazing to work with! She custom designed a few options as we didn't exactly know what we were looking for, then were able to take a little of both to make it the perfect wedding invitation for us! We got them in the mail LOVE them! The best for custom invites with personality!

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

Nothing but positive things to say about working with Kelsey and Noteworthy Ink! We talked to a lot of potential stationary people through etsy and wedding wire, and Noteworthy was the best value, fastest response, and most flexible with design, color schemes etc. Kelsey is super sweet and got excited with us about the process of finding the perfect invites :) I'll be recommending Noteworthy left and right!

Kelsey at Noteworthy Ink was wonderful! When we first talked, I really didn't know how I wanted our wedding invites to look. But after sharing some ideas with her, she helped me come to some conclusions about color and design. She not only designed an invite with the colors and ideas we discussed, but took it a step further and incorporated our wedding website design as well.

She went above and beyond!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2016

Kelsey was wonderful to work with! She helped turn our (very vague) ideas into beautiful invitations that we LOVE and founder have dreamed up ourselves. She was incredibly responsive by email and flexible with meeting times. She is very transparent about cost and timeline. We highly recommend Noteworthy Ink!

Charles · Married on 08/26/2016

Kelsey was fantastic! She worked with my fiancé and me to custom design our invitations. We went through a few rounds of options, looking at different designs, fonts, colors, and spacing. She was very professional, extremely responsive to our comments, and the results were just what we wanted. The prices were very reasonable and the quality of service was outstanding. Highly recommend Noteworthy Ink!

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2016

Our invitations felt completely personalized, very "us." I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but after meeting with Kelsey and looking through her portfolio we settled on a four page fan invitation. Kelsey worked in all my ideas, and provided some unique suggestions, like having our reply card be a tear-off post card on the last page of the fan.

She was very timely in replying to e-mails, and didn't make me feel super high maintenance when I wanted to see one more proof of each piece with minor tweaks. Additionally, I think we got a good value on our somewhat complicated invites by assembling them ourselves. If you're looking for someone delightful and easy to work with, you can't go wrong with Kelsey :)

Kelsey did an AMAZING job! She took our original design and turned it into a professional, beautiful invitation! Not only did she offer ways to keep the price down (and let us know when there was a discount on our envelopes), we saved a ton by not going through a big store/company where we would have had to choose from very limited design options that we didn't even like. She was very open to feedback and changes, made great suggestions, and produced an invitation that is perfectly "us." I'd recommend her to anyone!

Ally · Married on 06/25/2016

Kelsey was great to work with! We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she designed a bunch of invites for us to choose from. We are so happy with how everything turned out!

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

We knew we wanted custom wedding invitations - not something to just print at home. We had actually been seriously talking with another designer but because of circumstances that person was unable to fulfill our wants/needs. We didn't have a complete and clear idea of what we wanted for design (but knew a few key things that were important to us) and Kelsey helped navigate us through the options. There were a ton of options, but she took it one step at a time. She had great ideas and was thorough. 100% plan on returning to her for any future needs.

Hilda · Married on 01/01/2016

Kelsey was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. I was happy with what I got for what I paid. Would definitely recommend to others.

We found this Etsy store last minute after the invites we ordered were canceled after the creator went on vacation. We had already been running a little behind on time with the invites so when we saw that she offered invites that looked like the Marauders Map from Harry Potter we jumped on them, our wedding theme was Star wars and Harry Potter so they fit perfectly!
    I messaged her asking for a quote for 40, her prices were great and she included extras if needed in her quote. We ordered a full set
    40 Invitations, Reply Cards, and Envelopes for both = $182 was what she quoted us, Final total after shipping was $197. We ordered them July 25th, had our proof the next day, and they arrived by August 3rd. When they arrived we were so excited they looked so cool!! I wish I could post a picture here to show you, but just go on your store and look for the Marauders Map invites. Amazing and I highly suggest you go full out with the matching Reply/RSVP Cards!

Katy · Married on 06/25/2015

I have worked with Kelsey several times and she is always GREAT. So responsive, easy to work with and full of great ideas. She made our invitations and save the dates for our wedding and they were AMAZING! Exactly what I had been hoping for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Being a wedding photographer myself, I already recommend her to all my clients!

Samantha · Married on 06/13/2015

Kelsey was amazing to work with, she really helped me to put my personality on the invitations and was very patient when I changed my mind and wanted to scrap the first design idea. Will go to Noteworthy ink for all my card needs

Holly · Married on 04/19/2014

Noteworthy Ink did an amazing job with our wedding invitations! As well as being a joy to work with; all of our little customizations were met, the quality of work is beautiful, communication was excellent and we received the final product quickly! I would highly recommend Noteworthy Ink for all your invitation needs!

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2013

I was SO super pleased with my order. There was constant, quality communication and the result was everything EXACTLY as I wanted. Noteworthy Ink provided me with unique custom invitations to my wedding quickly. The Harry Potter invitations look just like the images, are one of a kind. I'd recommend noteworthy ink to anyone wanting beautiful quality one of a kind invitations. This is one happy bride to be :)

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2013

Wonderful! My invitations and save-the-dates turned out beautifully and everyone loves them.

Christina · Married on 07/13/2013

Kelsey was very professional and easy to work with, we designed and collaborated on the stationary solely via email with no setbacks or issues. We are so pleased with the resulting products!

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I found everything we were hoping for in an invitation with Noteworthy Ink. Kelsey made our dreams come true when she created one of the most unique invitations we'd ever seen and then went above and beyond our expectations by customizing our invite with every request we made. She even incorporated our beloved English Bulldog into a personalized Coat of Arms that was later used on our wedding day placecards too! She is SO talented and always listened to our needs and made them a priority. Even though we are in Miami and Noteworthy Ink is in Seattle, our communication was flawless and we were able to discuss, review, edit, approve, and finalize everything via email! We absolutely adore Noteworthy Ink and the beautiful, and oh-so-customized, invitations they created for us!!