Northwest Limousine Service Reviews

1 User photo

Northwest Limousine Service 1
  • Rachel

Rachel Whary · Married on 06/05/2019

The only company I'll ever use

Amazing service! They did my formal after party! The seats were comfy and everything was spotless inside and out. The service was even better. This is the only company I will ever use

Sent on 07/13/2019

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a blast at our wedding! Northwest was on time and the limo was so nice. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Northwest Limousine Service 2

Theodore · Married on 05/26/2018

I dont usually do this type of thing as I expect great service when paying a company, but I logged on here today because of the amazing experience we had with Northwest Limos! First I want to say that we heard a lot of stories on how bad limo companies were and my wife and I visited 5 companies. Let me say it was eye opening! Most of the companies limos were dirty, worn out, rusty, and smelled badly. Northwest was our last stop and we were both depressed until we looked at their cars. They were ALL neat, clean, indoors, and the Older Lady that gave us a tour was so nice. After viewing the cars we immediately went and talked to the manager. He made it so easy and knew where all of our venues were just by the name! He made booking EASY and FUN! The week before our wedding the Manager called to confirm the details and he gave us know problems when we had to adjust pickups and time a little bit. On the day of the Wedding our driver was 15 minutes early and dressed is full formal wear with a hat! He introduced himself and asked if we needed anything taken to the limo. He carried 4 large suitcases and other things for us! The rest of the day was a breeze. He reminded us of out time frame when the photographer was going long at the Rock Hall and very helpful all day long! He drove the limousine like a pro! I dont thing I have ever had such a smooth ride in my life! At the end he dropped us off and Congratulated us both. He was so pleasant! My wife left her Cell Phone in the Limo and we called the office the next day. Northwest Limo brought the phone personally to our front door the next afternoon before we went on our honeymoon!!!! I was shocked that they would take the time. All of this may seem like Rambling but after being disgusted last year in my best friends wedding limo I can tell you that Northwest was AMAZING!!! Thank you to the Management, Driver, and the nice young man who brought our phone! We will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Maxine · Married on 01/13/2018

We just used Northwest Limo for our wedding on January, 2018 and we got hit with a bad snow storm. We were worried that our transportation would cancel or arrive late. When we were discussing it at the rehearsal dinner we received a call from Northwest saying not to worry that they would be on time. They upgraded us to a larger limousine free of charge because it was a 4 wheel drive vehicle. We were amazed how beautiful the limousine was and how easily the driver handled the ice covered roads. Our driver David was also amazing. I forgot to bring my wrap and it was very cold for outdoor pictures even to jump out for only 10 minutes. David took off his trench coat and place it over me so that as he said, "i don't want you to get sick on your wedding day!" What a gentleman!!!! David stood their in the snow and cold with only his tux while i used his warm coat for pics. I just have to say that I researched alot of companies and went with Northwest because of the reviews. I can honestly say that everyone over there really cares about their customers. You will not go wrong with this company!!! Thank you so much David and Northwest you made our wedding wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Our limo was amazing! We had a large wedding party so we got the white stretch Hummer shown and it was incredible! Everyone in our party had an amazing time, and the driver was so professional and accommodating. We had a few changed throughout the course of our wedding planning and the company had no problem with changing the hours and time on our contract up until right before the wedding... it made it so much easier to be worry free! Such an amazing value as well! Other companies charged much more for vehicles that I thought did not look as nice in the pictures! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a great experience with Northwest Limo for our wedding! Our driver was very accommodating and polite (helped me in/out of the party bus at every stop!) Every time I called, the staff members were very kind and responsive. Thank you for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Branard · Married on 04/22/2017

We just used Northwest Limo for our wedding and they were marvelous! From the first time we met with the manager through the booking process they were so helpful and even helped us pick out picture locations. On the day of the wedding our driver was 15 minutes early and so so friendly. I was nervous and he helped me relax by talking about other things on the way to the church. When we exited the church he was standing right outside the limousine with a bottle of champagne. We had to extend an hour extra and our driver told us "no worries im here for as long as you need me." He was such a gentlemen. I know a couple of my friends booked them for their weddings this summer.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 11/05/2016

Just taking a moment to review Northwest Limos. I don't usually write reviews but this company went above and beyond on our wedding day. The driver picked me up first and was 15 minutes early and then went to pickup the guys. My better half forgot the marriage license and we were in a panic because we were doing pictures before the ceremony. Our Chauffeur, Kim told us "Don't worry, No Problem." He took my fiances keys went back to our house and got the license and brought it to the church before the ceremony started!!! Amazing!!!! Then later during pictures i broke off the heel on my shoe and while I did have a pair of Nikes at the reception I still had to do multiple picture locations. Our driver once again saved the day. He said, "Let me see your Shoe" and he had epoxy glue in his bag. He glued it for me and the shoe is still together as good as new!!! He was also terrific as a driver and the Limo was very clean! The entertainment system had a great sound and was super high tech to play music from our Cell Phone via Blue Tooth. My sister is getting married next year and she has already reserved her wedding with Northwest. Thank you Northwest and our driver Kim!!! You are outstanding!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Janell · Married on 10/29/2016

Northwest Limo did a simply amazing job at my wedding on October 29, 2016! Let me start out by saying we looked at all of the main transportation companies is Cleveland. We chose Northwest because the Limobuses were inside and so clean. On the day of the wedding we had a last minute change in pickup and we called them an hour before and they told me it was no problem at all. The Limobus arrived on time and our driver Dennis was so friendly. Then we forgot the flowers and he went back to get them at our house and made it before the ceremony started! Really great considering it was almost a half hour each way!!! Later Dennis took us to downtown for pictures and then to the reception and we all had a blast in between picture locations. Northwest was wonderful to work with!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lisa & Billy · Married on 10/10/2015

Couldn't be happier with our choice of limo company. We booked the largest party bus for our wedding with a bridal party of 17 and had such a blast! The booking process was great! The staff was so nice and invited us out to the garage to see all the different limos prior to booking. They were so polite and easy to work with! On the day of our event they were prompt and very professional. Our driver was very nice. The limo was clean and looked brand new. The even called prior to the big day to confirm pick up time and even made suggestions of local places to take photos. Very happy with this service.

Sent on 10/21/2015

I was very impressed with the service provided by Northwest Limo. They were very responsive on the phone and were a pleasure to work with. The driver provided was very nice and the limo was clean and a worked out perfectly to take our bridal party to pictures and the reception hall. I would definitely recommend this limo service to anyone who asked.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • User5171913 · 2+ years ago

Im literally doing this on my wedding day! We had another company booked and they no showed! We called Northwest Limo with with only 2 hours notice and they came through for us! Not only came through but the limo was spectacular and our driver was so nice. Forget those other companies Northwest is the Best. They deserve my than 5 stars. Thank You Thank You! We will never forget you!

Sent on 06/13/2015

We were so thrilled by the limousine we rented from Northwest limousine for our wedding on January 10th 2015. The driver was on time very professional and the car was very clean. We had a bottle of champagne and other drinks in the car which were complimentary and were very pleased with all the service and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/08/2015

We rented the hummer limo to transport us and our wedding party on the day of the wedding. The limo was awesome - clean, nice, came with champagne and glasses. Our driver (wish I remembered his name) was awesome! Super friendly, got along well with the wedding party and was just pleasant to work with. The price was about $200/hr which was about average from my research. Also I should probably mention that the limo was on time to pick up the girls, then the guys, then to get us to the reception. If I ever need transportation for another event I will absolutely choose Northwest Limo!! A+++

Sent on 08/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

We had a large wedding party, so we needed a limo/bus that could accommodate all of us-- and Northwest Limo did that for us at an affordable price! We got the 22 passenger bus, and we had a blast driving around taking pictures on the Marblehead peninsula between our ceremony and reception. Our driver was very friendly and made sure we got where we needed to be while having a great time.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Jamie · Married on 07/19/2014

We first called Northwest Limousine to get pricing and setup an appointment to view the different limos. All of the vehicles are in good condition and maintained. We decided on the 20 person limo bus. The driver (I think his name was Larry) was on time and did a great job driving us around in between the ceremony and reception. He listened to all of our requests and was very polite. He got us to the reception at the exact time we had requested.

Sent on 08/01/2014

The driver was amazing and took us anywhere we wanted without a complaint. He even took pictures with the groomsmen. The limousine was beyond my expectations, I would definitely recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Sabriana · Married on 07/06/2013

My Husband and I would recommend this service to all of our friends. They were very professional and helpful throughout the day.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Rented a Hummer Limo and it was early for the pickup and simply awesome! The driver was nice and got us through some pretty tight areas with that monster. It was clean and I appreciated the diet Dr. Pepper that I requested. Thanks!

Sent on 07/13/2013
  • Clishawn

Clishawn · Married on 04/13/2013

We rented 2 white limo sedans. The drivers were professional and polite. The ride was truly enjoyable. Will use them again for other events.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Punctual and Professional! Highly recommended to anyone.

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/03/2012

Absolutely WONDERFUL service!! The driver was prompt and kind. The limo (bus) we had was the correct one, up to date, ready to go with everything in our package, and very clean! Knowing how much poor transportation can affect a wedding day... I cannot say enough about how positive our experience was with Northwest!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Great. On time, clean, and very professional.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

We hired NW to shuttle people back and forth from parking lot to reception site. (There was no parking available at reception site). What a great job putting up with that inconvenience!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Charmayne · Married on 06/02/2012

Northwest Limo did a great job at our wedding. The driver was very friendly and professional and did a good job of getting us through heavy traffic in downtown. The limo was very clean and nice. It was a hot day and we stayed in the limo most of the time to stay cool. Was worried that a black car would get to hot but all 8 of us were comfortable. I never rented a limo before but i will recommend this company.

Sent on 06/12/2012