Statement Limousine

Sheffield Lake, OH View map

Statement Limousine, LLC is a limousine and party bus rental company that provides distinctive transportation for Cleveland and the surrounding areas. Their modern fleet of fully licensed and insured vehicles are sure to make an elegant statement for your wedding event. With experienced and courteous drivers, a wide range of handsome vehicle options and a commitment to high standards, Statement Limousine is the one-stop shop for all your wedding transportation needs.

Serving the greater Cleveland area, including Mentor, Avon and Sandusky, Statement Limousine provides transportation services for up to 45 passengers. Their chauffeurs deliver safe, prompt and hassle-free wedding transportation so you can relax and enjoy your special day. All vehicles are preserved from the elements in an indoor space, so you can be sure your transportation looks as good as it rides. Event services offered include the following:

• Limos and party buses
  • Exotic cars
  • SUV
  • One way and round trip
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding signage
  • Red carpet service
  • Premium TVs and stereo systems
  • Bar and bottled water
  • Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Exotic Car
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Shuttle
SUV

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ari T. Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome Shuttle Service!

I booked Statement Limousine for my wedding this year. When looking for a shuttle experience I was looking for a company that would be able to handle a tight timeline and getting the groomsmen, bridesmaids to the church at separate times and then all together to the reception post ceremony. Statement Limousine did not disappoint – they were the most friendly and eager to help with my timeline and day. I did not feel anxious at any time during the day of the wedding from getting to point A to point B…not only did they provide excellent service, but the bus was in excellent condition and prepared with ice buckets so we could put our champagne and drinks on board for post ceremony. Lindsay our driver was so friendly and kind and was not even rushing us when we were falling a little behind schedule (due to our bridal photos going a little over). I am so thankful that I worked with Rob and his team as he put in the care for my day to make sure all the details were confirmed with pickup and drop off times and logistics. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding or any other party bus need
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun experience in a beautiful car

We rented both a party bus for the bridal party and a large shuttle for our guests from Statement Limo. Working with Roger to get everything booked was simple -- he responded quickly and helped answer all our questions. The limos were prompt, clean, and new. Our party bus was beautiful -- it had a great speaker system, coolers, and fun driving. I had a wonderful time working with Statement Limo and would book them again in a heartbeat for any other transport needs I have!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 09/26/2020

Highly Recommended

Our Statement limo driver was wonderful! Needless to say we were not very well prepared for the bus ride but our driver came to the rescue answering our questions. We were able to connect a phone via Bluetooth for our ride and non alcoholic drinks were forgotten by some of our bridal party (oops) so our driver graciously gave us her water bottle! We would recommended them to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

3901 Colorado ave. Sheffield Lake, OH, 44054
440-949-2220
Location of (Statement Limousine)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding