All In Limousine

North Royalton, OH View map Visit website

All In Limousine is a wedding transportation business based in North Royalton, Ohio. This family-owned and operated limousine service strives to bring Las Vegas-inspired luxury to customers throughout Northeast Ohio and the surrounding areas. They focus on catering to your special occasion and providing an ultra-personalized service.

All In Limousine is a small, boutique-style limousine service that operates a 14-passenger Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van with a customized, beautiful interior. It features music-reactive color-changing lights, wrap-around seating, a Bluetooth stereo with high-tech acoustics, a spacious wet bar with an ice bin, outlets, and USB ports, and a sleek black and gray interior. Their team will provide complimentary ice, bottled water, plastic cups, napkins, and any signage you'd like attached to the vehicle. When you use their service, you can sit back, relax, and have fun with friends knowing that your transportation is in the hands of reliable professionals.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Party Bus
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

Message vendor

1 User photo

Andy W. Married on 05/28/2022

Excellent All-Around Service

I would highly recommend All In for anyone who is looking to book transportation for their wedding day. The whole team was great and easy to work with. Booking the transportation with Debbie was simple and easy to do. Vic was an excellent driver and such a nice person. The last thing we wanted on our big day was a curveball, and with All In, there was no chance that it would come through our transportation. Thank you to the whole team!

All In Limousine's reply:

Thank you, Andy! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day and we wish you and Jileen all the best!
    Crissy F. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Friendly service all around!

The bus was comfortable, and we had friendly service all around! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a limousine!

All In Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your 5-star review! As a new business, we really appreciate the great reviews! Thanks again!
    Amy S. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Will use them over and over!

Such wonderful service! They communicate so well and made every step of booking with them a breeze and stress free which was amazing on me as the bride! Our whole wedding party and all of our guests loved riding in style with them between the wedding and reception! Thank you SO much!

All In Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! It was a pleasure driving you and your group! We wish you and Alex all the best on your new life together!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Debbie DePompei
Debbie DePompei
Owner

After spending the last 25 years in Las Vegas, NV, I decided to move my family back to our hometown of Cleveland, OH to be closer to family. I handle all business operations for All In, including reservations, customer service and will be your main point of contact. I am no stranger to operating my own business and have continued working my Las Vegas based business, IntelliSites, from Ohio since the move where I've been developing wireless communication tower sites. I am a self motivated seasoned professional with 22+ years of wireless industry experience specializing in the zoning and negotiation of long term land leases for wireless sites. I have sucessfuly leased and zoned over 200 sites in Nevada, Utah and Arizona.

I look forward to working with you in the near future to ensure you have the best ALL IN experience!

18225 Bennett Road North Royalton, OH, 44133
Location of (All In Limousine)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding