NoBox Films Reviews

NoBox Films View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Govind Married on 09/06/2015
    Todd and Krisanna are truly amazing to work with! We were completely blown away by the creativity and professional quality cinematography they produced! When we first met them, we honestly did not have any idea what cinematography actually meant… but after our wedding video and trailer, it is obvious they can capture a beautiful story behind a lens! We have never seen any videos that come remotely close to the beauty and quality they produce :) We were initially introduced through our family, and Todd and Krisanna will continue to be part of our family as we highly recommend them to everyone we meet! Thank you Todd and Krisanna for capturing our wedding weekend so perfectly! :)
    Rachel Married on 02/21/2015
    It's hard to put into words how much my husband and I love our finished products from NoBox. The wedding trailer is so beautiful and truly captured the essence of our wedding day (and is a great way to share our wedding with friends and family who couldn't be there), and the wedding video itself is simply perfect. Krisanna and Todd captured our day so perfectly, and the video will be something we cherish for our entire lives. They have a great eye for detail as well as editing, and they captured all of our special moments and weaved them together into an amazing package. We are beyond thrilled with our videos!
    Valeria Married on 05/17/2014
    The price of their packages are a small price to pay to have your wedding day captured on video. The greatest thing about this company, is that they are the only film company in Arizona that do a same day edit video during your reception. We had the best experience with these two amazing duo! I highly recommend checking then out!
    Sharmaine Married on 03/10/2014
    First off, I'll let our same day edit do the talking: http://vimeo.com/88792332

Todd and Krisanna were absolutely fantastic! We received an overwhelming amount of love and positive feedback on our same day edit, all thanks to NoBox Films. They captured our special day in such an incredible way, and the same day edit was only the beginning! I can't even wait to see what else they have up their sleeves. Many of our family and friends commented that it is the best wedding video they have ever seen and that it's not like the other "cheesy" videos produced by other companies.

My husband and I clicked with Todd and Krisanna immediately and we talked for hours without feeling like we were actually meeting with "vendors". They are such a wonderful couple and are really great at what they do. I'm so glad they were part of our special day and I can honestly say that I will always remember them both. :)
    Ashley Married on 11/02/2013
    Throughout our research and talking to friends that got married before us, my husband and I decided that wedding videography was an absolute must for us. And, we are SO thankful for our decision to have our wedding day captured. Especially, by NoBox Films. Todd & Krisanna were hand's down, the absolute BEST to work with. We had a meeting before our wedding, in which we told Todd & Krisanna about us, our story, and what we were looking for in our video. And, they captured our entire day perfectly. They both have such a creative eye, and work so well together. You can tell from the moment you meet Todd & Krisanna, they have a love for what they do! When my husband and I watched our wedding trailer, we relived that day all over again, and it was spectacular. We watched it over and over and over. And, shared it with many, who gave us so many compliments! We are so thankful for not only Todd & Krisanna's fabulous work, but for having our wedding day captured on video.
    My husband I highly recommend NoBox Films! They are absolutely fantastic! And, you will love your video!
    Natasha Married on 10/19/2013
    Krisanna and Todd love what they do, and it shows! Beside their obvious creativity in making awesome work, their professional and kind demeanor made our wedding day that much better. They were always gracious and attentive throughout our day, without being obtrusive. Our same day edit was amazing! From initial contact to our first meeting, to wedding day and beyond, NoBox has been so great to work with. If you are debating between them and another vendor, or on the fence about a videographer, go with NoBox and I promise you will not be sorry!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/06/2013
    Krisanna and Todd at NoBox are incredible!!!! We just got our wedding trailer and it brought me to tears!! I could not have asked for better videographers to work with - my husband and I met with both Krisanna and Todd for our initial consultation and we all clicked immediately. I met with Krisanna one more time before the wedding to go over the timeline of the day, etc. They are so responsive to email, which made my already busy life much easier! The day of was a dream come true - Krisanna went out of her way to come to the salon where I was getting my hair and makeup done to make sure she got footage of that. It really enhanced our video to have that footage. While we were all getting ready - we barely knew they were there except when they offered to help with things. Again our video is incredible and I'm so thankful I booked these two, so I can have this amazing keepsake of our wedding forever!! If you want the best video ever - BOOK NOBOX NOW!!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/10/2011
    I am truly a Nobox films fan! Of course, going into wedding planning, I was all about finding a great videographer to film everything for my family. I found nobox by coincidence on-line, and then I was on the hunt for them at the wedding expo. They are a high, in-demand team, and I understand why. Their special touch to all the shots and wedding videos are amazing. Todd and Krisanna were really nice, very positive, friendly and willing to work with you on everything. They were very organized, responsive to e-mails and calls, as well as flexible to everything you needed/wanted to be done. They were the best we could have every hoped for. They treated me like I was a friend and ensured everything I wanted was done and assured me when I was stressing out their advice on what they've seen/what should happen. They worked well with all the other vendors - in fact, my vendors seemed like one big happy family, which made me proud to have them all working together. Their value was priceless. Thank you, Todd and Krisanna!
    N Married on 06/24/2011
    PERFECTION! They aren't only the nicest two people ever, but they can capture any moment and make it a dream!

I would recommend them over any videographer. I had met with 3 different ones before choosing Nobox and I am so glad that I did!
    Raeanne Married on 05/15/2011
    Tod and Krisanna at NoBox are absolutely Amazing!!! They are so sweet, and easy to work with! They try to make it fun. The films they make are magical and breathtaking! I would absolutely recommend them again and again!!!
  • O
    Noreen Married on 12/28/2010
    Professional Videographer
    Kelsey Married on 04/16/2010
    Todd and Krisanna are AMAZING!!! They were so great to work with and have so much talent. On our wedding day our time-line didn't go as smoothly as planned but they were so flexible and helped me stay relaxed as the bride. My husband and I are so thankful that we have our video from them to look back on and remember that special day. Your wedding does fly by in a blink of an eye and having the quality footage that NoBox Films provides gives you the chance to relive that special day any day you choose. We would hands down recommend Todd and Krisanna for doing your videography for your wedding because they are the best!
    Andrew A. Married on 04/03/2010
    NoBox Films is an exceptionally talented team that I would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding or commercial videography company. The people I have recommended them to have been equally as pleased with the company.

Aside from their top-of-the-line equipment and unmatched talent behind the camera, they have a innate ability to capture the story and flow of the event. The NoBox team is diligent, responsive and are good listeners. They skillfully adapt to the style and theme of the event they have been retained to film.

I am still in awe of their ability to be discreet and incognito at my wedding...although they captured all of the special moments of my big day, they have the ability to keep a low profile and not distract guests from the events of the wedding day.

I have worked with NoBox Films for several different video projects and will continue to hire them for any personal or business video needs in the future. I encourage you to do the same!
    -Ann
    Heather Married on 06/07/2008
    First of all, we absolutely loved the service we received!! From our first meeting prior to the wedding day, we knew Todd was going to do an excellent job. He immediately made us feel comfortable listening to what our desires were for our video. He came early to set up and to assist with our needs and even videod the photo session with our photographer. He was very thorough with videoing every aspect of our big day. After watching our video that Todd had created, we were soooo pleased. He filmed it all in High definition so everything was very sharp. Every year we watch it over and over on our anniversary and are so happy that our memories were so very well captured. We highly recommend to anyone getting married to not only invest in a quality videographer, but select Todd and No Box Productions!! You will NOT regret it! Our video is priceless!! Thanks Todd for all your hard work!!!
    Shawn and Heather, Phoenix, AZ
    Sarah Married on 08/07/2004
    We would highly recommend working with NoBox films. They were the nicest most personable vendor that my husband and I worked with at our wedding. We live in Flagstaff and they came here and were totally easy to work with. If anyone asks me about who they should have film their event I always say NoBox! They are the best! Thanks for making our day extra special!