Nightshift Mobile Entertainment Reviews

36 Reviews for Nightshift Mobile Entertainment

1 User photo

Nightshift Mobile Entertainment 1

Shelly · Married on 11/04/2017

It was a pleasure working with Erica and Tony. They were clear and concise from start to finish. We were very happy with the service they provided for our daughter's wedding. The evening flowed beautifully and the dance floor was always occupied :)

Chris · Married on 10/06/2017

Outstanding DJ. Couldn’t have been happier. From start to finish, energizing the guests, completing all the ‘wants’. Highly recommend

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

They were very professional and polite!!!! They kept our wedding on schedule and they really gave the party life!!! Worth the money would highly recommend!!!!!

Jesse · Married on 07/22/2017

we had a multi-cultural wedding, and they did an amazing job accommodating music for everyone involved. They helped us pick songs for events during the wedding that we didn’t think of or we just didn’t know what a good song would be. Absolutely amazing! I’m beyond happy with the job they did!!

Jeanette · Married on 07/14/2017

Tony and Erica are true professionals! They are just fantastic! We have them at our town hot air balloon festival and Chamber Banquet. They were booked for 2016 and sorely missed so we made sure to book a year in advance for 2017. I have also seen them at weddings...they are great!

Tom · Married on 06/17/2017

If you are looking for a professional DJ for a wedding, this is the one. We booked them for our daughter's wedding and never had heard them before. They customized a song for our father daughter dance. They basically organized our reception for us, keeping everything running smoothly and on time. We received great comments from everyone.

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

We have had the pleasure of having Nightshift do both of my daughters wedding. They go above and beyond what’s expected. They keep the guests entertained and are just fun!! I added a cost below but not sure if that is what my daughter paid.

Nightshift Mobile Entertainment 2

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

Night shift is one of the best! I high recommend for weddings or any event that requires entertaining!

Brooke · Married on 08/13/2016

Tony and Erica are great!!! Beyond being an amazing DJ, we also used their photobooth service which all the guests loved, it was large enough for bigger groups as well! Also, they also helped with the way a reception should be ran smoothly and care free for my husband and I! Highly recommended!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Tony & Erica did an amazing job at our ceremony and wedding. They were so easy to work with during the planning and everything ran so smoothly. I loved that they were so accommodating when I wanted to surprise my husband by singing to him at the reception. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Mickinna · Married on 09/12/2015

I could not ask for more help on my wedding day, they were there with me the whole time and made it so there were no dull moments!! Highly recommend!!

Briton · Married on 06/20/2015

Tony and Erica were great to deal with. They we're easy to get a hold of and made planning our reception a breeze. Not only does Tony do a great job playing music, he is also wonderful at coordinating the reception. He creates an interactive environment and also offers fun ideas that are different from traditional reception activities.

Adrienne · Married on 06/21/2014

A pleasure to work with! Responded quickly to emails. Our wedding guests had a ball with the great music and HULA HOOPS!

Amy · Married on 03/07/2014

Hands down THE BEST there is!! Honest, professional, flexible, creative and willing to do what's necessary to make the event "special"!!

Kassy · Married on 10/06/2013

Very helpful with planning my reception. Gave suggestions when I really wasn't sure what to do for certain things. Kept the reception moving. Played a fun game to release tables to buffet line. I was able to throw in my special items (like bringing out a surprise pizza for husband as he does not care for cake). Tony included it flawlessly! Really great business to work with!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/14/2013

He made the reception run incredibly smoothly, we didn't have to worry about anything. Our guests really enjoyed what was played and everyone had an amazing time.

Brandee · Married on 08/17/2013

GREAT entertainment! The date of our wedding was 08/17/2013.

Sara · Married on 07/13/2013

Tony and his wife Erica made our wedding reception amazing! He played great music, kept the crowd involved and entertained, let the groom and I informed on what was going to happen and was very easy to work with! His equipment was extremely nice and he was very professional. Tony was the DJ at my sisters wedding years before and I made sure to get him as soon as we were engaged. Guest commented on how great he was and that he was the best they have ever seen! Thanks Tony and Erica for making our wedding so special!

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2012

Tony was an excellent mc. He was funny but professional and he kept the night's activities moving smoothly. We had a beautiful wedding and many people commented on how good nightshift dj service was.

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2012

I love Tony!!! He showed up in his tuxedo and kept the party moving. I had so many compliments from my guests about how he kept things going. Thank you Tony for the amazing job!

Mike and Julie · Married on 06/02/2012

Nightshift Mobile Entertainment was very professional and made the reception alot of fun and very entertaining would highly recommend them.

Terri · Married on 08/06/2011

Nightshift Mobile Entertainment was a wonderful company to work with. They are very professional, organized, and help you every step of the way. Their price is right in line with all other DJs that we researched. I have 4 daughters, 3 of which are now married. We used them when our first daughter got married and were so impressed that when our second daughter got married we tried to get them again. Unfortunately, they were already booked and we had to go with someone else. The DJ we used had some big shoes to fill, and unfortunately he did not come close to the quality of service/music/professionalism/rapport with the guests/ability to keep the crowd interested and keep them dancing/ and just general attitude. Thankfully, Nightshift was available again when our third daughter got married on August 6, 2011. Once again they proved themselves and we had an amazing day/evening that couldn't have been more perfect. I highly recommend Nightshift Mobile Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a high class, professional, easy to work with, DJ. Thank you Tony and Erica for another wonderful wedding!!!

Erin · Married on 06/11/2011

My husband and I had the most amazing experience working with Tony and Erica for our wedding! Tony kept our reception entertaining and we received so many compliments on our DJ! Our photo montage was absolutely perfect and is something that we can watch over and over!

Cassie · Married on 10/23/2010

They were absolutely awesome! All our guests commented on how smooth the night went and how they werent bored at all with lulls at the reception. As a bride, Tony was awesome about keeping the groom and I on task with what we needed to do. I will recommend Night Shift Mobile Entertainment to everyone!

Niccole · Married on 09/25/2010

Tony and Erica did a fantastic job at our wedding. We could not of ask for more. My husband and I tell everyone that they made our wedding reception the best reception we've ever been to!!!