Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Nicolosi Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Negatives (1)
Save the Date (1)
20 Nicolosi Photography Reviews

Michael Nicolosi and his assistant Steven are absolutely amazing. I was recommended to Nicolosi photography via a FB wedding group, and boy was I lucky when Michael recognized that I was clearly overwhelmed and took the initiative to reach out to me. Not only was he genuine and not pushy like some of the other vendors were, but he was the type of guy I pictured as a best friend. He was nice enough to agree to drive down my way and meet at a starbucks to discuss everything, and my fiancé and I knew right away that he was the one we wanted to have at our big day. He was not intimidated by my pinterest boards galore and got some BEAUTIFUL shots at our engagement shoot. My wedding isn't until January of 2017 but I know Michael and Steven will give me everything I could have asked for and then some. I am recommending all of my friends to them as well, they really are the best. Quality, responsiveness, professional but personal at the same time, extremely flexible and WORTH EVERY PENNY of their very affordable packages. BOOK WITH THEM!

Profile Picture Kasey, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

From the moment my wife and I sat with Mike we immediately knew we wanted to book him to be our photographer. Besides the fact that Mike is beyond nice, easy to work with, he is a master of his craft. He put absolutely no pressure on us to up sell his packages or even to book with him but from the get-go we wanted...better yet needed him to shoot our wedding. Prior to our wedding we had the luxury to work with him and one of the guys he works with (Steve) for our engagement photos. These guys were awesome, they agreed to wake up at the crack of dawn to drive to the balloon fest in Hunterdon County for the shoot. The day of our wedding again these guys were on their game and not bossy but moved fast with getting our photos done. ***Note: we got married on daylight savings time at 4pm on the beach so we were racing against the sunset*** They nailed it though got to see some photos only 2 days after the wedding and they came out great! I really cant wait to see the rest of them. I would go with Mike over and over again. I strongly recommend booking with Nicolosi Photography as I cant stress it enough that it is 100% stress free dealing with these guys and with everything that goes into wedding planning who wants to add to the list of stress?!?!?!

Profile Picture Gerard, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great engagement shoot! Received the pictures the same night!

Profile Picture User5566465, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Nicolosi Photography has exceeded my expectations. I had a horrible experience with a photographer and was weary of hiring a new one but Mike reassured me through his work he was the perfect fit, after viewing my engagement session I knew he didn't lie. The moments he captured were breathtaking. If your looking for someone to trust - this is your company! Thank You Nicolosi Photography!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Just received our engagement pictures from Michael and I was blown away. They came out even better than expected. Working with Michael and his assistant Steve was easy and simple. I would compare it to hanging out with friends you've known your whole life. They made the day fun and relaxing. With the way our engagement pictures came out I can't wait for the wedding day to see what he can do. I would highly recommend Micheal to everyone as he is a young, energetic, passionate person who made sure to capture every shot to perfection.

Profile Picture Jenine, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment FH and I met Mike we knew we had met our perfect match. Some vendors razzle dazzle you to sign a contract then go MIA. Not Mike, he has been a part of our life from the moment we chose him.

I am making this review pre-wedding because FH and I are already so happy with Mike's work. Part of the package is an engagement session. FH and I had ours in late July and we already have our favorite photos on a canvas in our living room. Our first scheduled shoot was rescheduled because Mike contacted me about the potential stormy weather. He was right on top of it. On the day of our shoot, it was extremely hot outside, but Mike and Ed made us feel comfortable and had already planned many of the shots. It was the first time for both me and FH to be in the spotlight of a camera and I got to say it was a great test run in preparation for the big day.

Now that that is over, it is time to plan the big day and Mike has been here to answer all my questions and to help me plan. He is truly just as passionate about my wedding day photo's as I am.

I will definitely be back to write a final wedding day review, but I felt it was important to review the beginning so you can see that he is great from day one!

I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Micheal and his crew did great! Its like hiring a friend to shoot your wedding day and still get the professional treatment you expect from a great photog. So easy to work with, rest assured all your request are attended to. Final weeks before our wedding he did a thorough review of the timeline we wanted and he did his best during the wedding to get all the shots we wanted. Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Grace , 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Michael you are great! Very patient, thorough & conscientious! Large variety of pictures, great value, reasonable fees, beautiful pics! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cornelia, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicolosi Photography is my number one Photographer now. Michael was amazing. He did my engagement shoot and my wedding. He makes sure he gets all the photos you want down to every detail. You can tell he loves his work. He is extremely nice and friendly which was important to me and his pictures ate phenomenal! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Leanna, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My expectations were exceeded. Great service. Professional and passionate.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

Professional and passionate about his work.

Very laid back and is willing to work with what you want or don't want.

Profile Picture Anne, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Page lives what he does and it shows! We had a great time other than a slight delay in traffic and a minor communication in the church everything was awesome. Mike handled all requests and suggestions with a smile and different perspective.

Profile Picture Anne, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

Nicolosi photography made our wedding day very special and provided us with great memories. Very friendly, professional and flexible. I will use there services again.

Profile Picture Marc, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Michael and Ed were such a pleasure to work with! From beginning to end Michael was very professional and worked so hard to get every important moment of our wedding! He is so easy to work with and pleasant. My husband and I are so happy with the work they did and highly recommend them! Everyone of our guests enjoyed them as well and said many nice things about them. Even in stressful normal wedding moments he stayed calmed focused and pressed forward! They helped make our day amazing! Even before the date Michael checked in periodically which was also so nice and very much appreciated! Thank you guys so much for being apart of our special day! Kristy and Alex-NJ

Profile Picture K, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. Friendly to talk to and professional behind the lens, he made the process of ensuring that our wedding was well photographed seamless and easy. He has a real eye for photography, and a myriad of package that I'm sure would suit most anyone's budget. Definitely made the right choice when we signed up for his services!

Profile Picture User4528469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very lucky that I found Nicolosi Photography. Pictures came out amazing, customer service was great. Every time I called I always got a phone call right away. And the package I picked was verryyyy affordable. I will definitely use Nicolosi Photography again and recommend to my friends. Thank you again and wish you all the success.

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From our initial consultation,my wife and I knew Nicolosi Photography was the right photographer for our special day. Michael the owner of the company, made us feel very comfortable, showed us some incredible samples of prior work, and of course great packages that fit our budget. Our wedding day was right on point. The staff at Nicolosi Photography was very punctual and courteous. The end result our wedding album and video are both top notch and my wife and I could not be happier. A very big thank you to Michael Nicolosi for making our special day a spectacular day. I would highly recommend Nicolosi Wedding Photography to anyone!!

Profile Picture User4528525, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Michael was great to work with from start to finish! He was attentive to our needs and never intruded in our day. It seemed like he worked seamlessly into what was going on rather than pulling us or our family and guests from our special day to continually pose for pictures. When we saw the images he created, we were blown away that someone could give us this quality of work for such a great value! Thank you! D & B - Long Island, NY

Profile Picture User4528337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a wedding photographer is never so cut and dry. So many to choose from; but how do you know who is the best?
That answer came in our selection of NICOLOSI PHOTOGRAPHY, and undoubtedly in was the best decision we've ever made!
Nick, of Nicolosi Photography and his staff are very professional people, and provide the highest quality in wedding photography and at a reasonable price.
Throughout the weeks leading up to our wedding, we found Nick to be courteous and reliable. On the day of our wedding and during the shoots, Nick made us feel very comfortable and provide many valuable suggestions in getting us some of the most fantastic shots.
We have found the workmanship to be of the highest quality; we therefore strongly recommend NICOLOSI PHOTOGRAPHY as your official wedding photographer.

A. Hillary and Brigette Seaton

Profile Picture A. H illary, 6/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word to describe Michael and Ed, AMAZING! Michael was very responsive before, during and after our wedding. He informed us on every step during the editing process. We allowed him to use his judgment and expertise when we were unsure of what we wanted. Ed was very patient and at times I was unaware he was in the room. They both captured the most intimate and memorable moments of our special day. The end results of the images proved we hired the best photographers. Magda and Kevin Woods

Profile Picture Magda, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews