Mix N Mingle Bartending Reviews

7 | Elk Grove, CA

7 Reviews for Mix N Mingle Bartending

7 Mix N Mingle Bartending Reviews

Kelly · Married on 06/08/2013

I truly cannot say enough good things about Gina and Mix N Mingle Bartending! I contacted her very last minute for help with my wedding, and she was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with! She makes every effort to please, which is easily seen in her customer service! I wish I threw more large events so I could have an excuse to hire Mix N Mingle again!

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2011

Gina and her servers with Mix N Mingle Bartending were fabulous! My husband Rick and I appreciated Gina's timeliness and attention to detail as she created a spreadsheet for our wedding reception, which explicitly listed who was to do what, and when the service would be provided. Gina and her staff were very professional and were very keen on serving to our guests needs. Gina has brilliant ideas and definitely knows what to do when it comes to bartending and providing excellent service. She suggested that we separate our beer and wine/Sangria bars so that we could break up the line crowds, which our guests very much appreciated. The staff worked hard and always had a smile on their face! We are very pleased with the service that Mix N Mingle provided and would definitely refer their service to anyone!

Amy · Married on 05/03/2011

Michelle was fantastic-- very responsive, friendly, and flexible! Thank you for filling in at the last moment! We truly appreciated your help and service!

Victoria · Married on 04/30/2011

Mix N Mingle Bartending provided excellent service for my bartending needs. Gina was timely, organized, detailed and extremely helpful in planning everything we needed to have a complete bar set up. The bartender was professional and did a wonderful job serving my guests.

Maija · Married on 11/06/2010

Gina and her staff provided exceptional services! They went above and beyond what they needed to do at my wedding reception. Gina showed much passion in what she does and she carried herself as a complete professional from our first meeting to the very last minute she worked at my reception. My guests were so impressed of how caring and professional they were. Friends and families are still talking about how much fun they had that night. I highly recommend her and her staff for any types of events. Gina will always come through to provide only the BEST!

Corynn · Married on 10/09/2010

Gina was nothing short of Fabulous! I was fortunate to recieve many compliments on my wedding and it says a lot when people go to the point of mentioning the bartending services! (everyone is expected to talk about the food, decor, dress.... but it's hard to stand out against all those!) Gina took my desire to have signature cocktails served, along with a short list of mixed drinks based off of my 2 main staple liquors used for each drink to maximize options but keep the shopping list simple, and made it a reality. She met with me on location to discuss maximizing services and supplies so that I did not incure additional costs by requiring more staff or equipment. She was very flexable, kept in contact with me and what I needed to supply her with, and has such a wonderful personality to top it off! My guests raved about how great she was and how fast as well! She and her husband are what I call "good people". I would definately use her again and look forward to throwing holiday parties or anything just so I could use her and re-create the wonderful time with friends and I had at my wedding!

Darik · Married on 10/26/2002

Gina and her team did a wonderful job at our July 2011 event. The mixed drinks were delicious, her staff was professional, and they always had a smile. I will certainly use Mix N Mingle again and would highly recommend them to others.

Darik