Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill

El Dorado Hills, CA View map

Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill offers fresh Mexican-inspired food that offers a quick excape to the coast. We would love to cater your special day!

Danee D. Married on 08/30/2021

Full serve Costa Vida! Who knew?

I was looking for a caterer for our rehearsal dinner for our son. I had initially thought that I would try to find someone who would prep and cook the food and we would pick up and serve. I reached out for information from Costa Vida and received a prompt call back. Khurram was so helpful. He explained every item and detail that they provided and opened my eyes to Costa Vida providing a full serve meal at our location. I had no idea. Their prices were comparable from the onset but when you saw what they included and the other guys upcharged for it was a great deal. They met me out at the venue and we went thru all the details. They answered questions promptly and did everything they said they were going to do. They were on time, dressed professionally and served us a wonderfully delicious meal. I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was wonderful having the peace of mind that everything was well taken care of while we were busy attending to last minute wedding details. Our guests were impressed and left with full bellies. They even packaged up and left us all the remaining food! I would highly recommend Costa Vida Full Service catering for your next event.

Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill's reply:

Dear Danee, Thank you for allowing us to be part of the special day for Brigham and Anika. You were absolutely a delight to work with. Thank you once again.
    Regards,
    Khurram and Costa Vida Team
    Mary H. Married on 07/30/2021

Exceeded our expectations!

Costa Vida catered our rehearsal dinner and exceeded our expectations! Khurram and his team did everything and went over exactly what we wanted beforehand so we didn’t have to worry about anything day of. The food was excellent and we received a ton of compliments from guests on both the food and the set up! Plus they were very reasonable in pricing! I highly recommend them for any event you might need catered!

3941 Park Dr, Ste 20-484 El Dorado Hills, 95762
Location of (Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding