Michael S. Kelley Photography Reviews

21 | Beaumont, CA

21 Reviews for Michael S. Kelley Photography

Noelle · Married on 08/25/2012

Mike was a great photographer at my wedding. We had guests and members of the wedding party coming in from France, which could have been an added complication but he handled it wonderfully. Several members of the wedding party and my family said they liked this photographer. He was fun to work with, and helped reduce my stress both before and the day of the wedding by always keeping in contact and communicating clearly. I'm really happy with the quality and the variety of images he produced. I would definitely recommend him to a friend for their wedding or special event.

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Mike was fantastic. I would recommend him to everyone! He was very professional and always responded quickly to e-mails and questions that I had. His pricing was very reasonable, and he is always honest and down to earth.

Tim · Married on 03/17/2012

Everyone understands that a good photographer is an important part of capturing the memories of such a special day but I didn't know how important until I saw the pictures from our day. Mike was able to capture not only great shots but the real emotion of everone shown in the pictures. We really feel as though we can relive the day by looking at our photos. I cant speak highly enough about his talent for understanding what it takes to create great photos. Created such a comfortable environment across the board! Wish I could rate him higher.

• Z

Zaidee · Married on 03/06/2012

Great person to work with. He gave us wonderful memories on our wedding day and would definitely be a bonus to anybody using his services.

Krista · Married on 02/04/2012

Mike did a phenomenal job at my wedding. If you're looking for a friendly, personable professional to capture the greatest moments in your life, Mike is the one to hire. I had my own ideas of what I wanted and he listened to my ideas and made sure he met all my expectations, while at the same time using his creativity and capturing some heartfelt moments. I was behind pleased with the quality of the pictures as well as the variety of pictures taken. From special pictures with my dad (which is one of my all time favorite pics), pics with my wedding party, to pics with my husband, each one was amazing. I love to go back and looks at all the pictures from my wedding day. It wouldn't have been the memory it is today without the amazing work from Mike Photography.

• W

Wendee · Married on 01/28/2012

My experience with Mike was amazing! We had our Engagement and Wedding pictures done with him and couldn't be happier with the result. The pictures came out better then I could have hoped, and he gave us a great selection of different poses and scenery. He has that vision that makes ordinary places and spaces become extraordinary in pictures. I am so proud to display our Engagement/Wedding pictures in our home, and have gotten so many compliments. I can't wait to hire him again for future family pictures. I have and would recommend him to anyone for all their photography needs.

Pablo · Married on 11/05/2011

Best photographer ever. Great pictures

Mandy · Married on 10/01/2011

As the "Mother of the Bride" I only wanted what was best for my daughter's wedding. I was in a co-worker's office one day when I noticed the beautiful picture on her wall of her and her son at the beach. She told me Mike was the photographer. I knew Mike took great photos and decided I would tell my daughter about him and let her make her own decision. She instantly clicked with Mike and liked his portfolio. I know Mike and his wife Bev from working at the hospital. We are all registered nurses so I knew his integrity and trusted him completely. Of course the wedding photos turned out beautiful (he took a ton of photos to choose from) and my parent book is exceptional. When my close friend became engaged shortly after, I gave her Mike's name too. And guess what? My youngest daughter caught her sister's bouquet and now she is engaged too! We'll let you know when the date is Mike!

My husband and I really enjoyed having Mike as our photographer for our wedding. He played such a big role in making our day memorable and capturing all of the wonderful moments on camera. He was always professional and easy to work/communicate with. We absolutely love our wedding and engagement photos and love showing off our photo albums. Thank you Mike for being part of our special day!!

Redlands · Married on 08/10/2011

Redlands Symphony had used Michael for all their photography needs for the last 2+ years. He shows up early, is very professional and comes to us with great ideas for photography that is creative and interesting, not just your run of the mill corporate photos. Several employess have also used Michael for their family photos. We would highly recommend him for any of your picture needs!

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2011

I have worked with Mike several times, both professionally and personally. His artistic abilities are amazing. He can truly bring out the inner beauty of a portrait as well as accentuate the elegance that is already there. I feeling it is very rare to have a photographer who has an eye for detail and artistry, along with very reasonable prices and be extremely professional. You get quality and quantity with Mike! I would recommend Mike to anyone!

Kathy · Married on 06/11/2011

Mike is a very professional photographer that captured the personality of our wedding with fantastic pictures that were way beyond our expectations. He is very personable, but almost invisable while he captures your special moments.
    Mike has integrity and delivers exactly what he says he will do. He actually goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. If we needed a photographer again, we would call Mike, he is fantastic.

Stacy · Married on 05/21/2011

Michael Kelly has great professionalism. He is very prompt, and is very great in communicating with clients. He did such a beautiful job with our wedding pictures, they all turned out really great! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Lilly · Married on 04/02/2011

We heard about Mike through a friend and former co-worker of mine who Mike also had been the photographer for her brother's wedding. We then saw pictures of his work on his website, as well as pictures that my friend had shown me of her brother and sister-in-law's wedding. Mike takes amazing pictures. Not only is he an amazing photographer but he is also an honest person. From the moment that we met Mike, he was very professional and punctual as well as very friendly. One thing that we really appreciated about Mike was his sincerity. I would recommend anyone to Mike. There are no gimmicks with him.

Penny · Married on 12/25/2010

We did our family pictures with Michael S Kelley's Photography and he did an amazing job with all the pictures. He caught actions that were priceless during the session. I was so pleased with the quality and the uniqueness of the pictures that I hired Michael to do both my daughters weddings. Those pictures were just as amazing and the first session. Michael and his wife Bev were extremely organized and professional. They made the day run smoothly. I highly recommend them for all photo needs. :)

Kim · Married on 08/07/2010

Not only is Mike a professional and talented photographer, but is genuinely a nice guy. He made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day and I'm so pleased with the quality of our photos. He went over and beyond my expectations and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Heather · Married on 05/24/2008

Mike did my Engagement pictures and Wedding pictures in 2008. I absolutely love every single photo. He captured all of the special moments of my big day. He recently did my family photos, and my son's baby pictures. He is so easy to work with. What I appreciate most about him is he so personable. He treated me with respect and really wanted to make me happy. I absolutely love his work, and I can't wait to use him again!!

cherith · Married on 08/12/2007

Mike did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures. He is very creative and unique. He works with you and your vision for how you want to remember your special day and then takes remarkable and memorable pictures. We were so happy with his work and plan to use him for family photos in the future. He is a very nice person and by the end of it all we feel he is a personal friend.

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2006

Michael did my wedding photos, and engagement photos. He was cooperative and helpful in making suggestions and listening to my ideas to make sure that my special days were captured on film. He was easy to work with, and worked very hard to make sure that he took evey step along the day of my wedding. The pictures were amazing and I will always cherish my memories. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a photographer to capture their special day.

Alicia · Married on 07/16/2011

loved my pictures. would use again. there was one thing that bothered me a little..he left his camera bag at our church so when we relocated before the reception for more pics he didnt have all of his equipment . but understand things happen and my pictures still were beautiful

Melisa · Married on 10/01/2006

4.2
      3.5

We really enjoyed working with our photographer... he took a ton of pictures and was super flexible about what we wanted. His quality is great, and we would use him again in a heartbeat!