Yes C Photography

Lake Elsinore, CA View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Yes C Photography is a wedding photography company based in Lake Elsinore, California. Photographer Yesenia enjoys working with couples to document their milestone moments. Specializing in a photojournalistic style, she will strive to create images that genuinely reflect the emotions and highlights of your joyful day.

Yes C Photography is available for engagement and boudoir sessions, which offers you the chance to become acquainted before the main occasion. Yesenia enjoys traveling for destination weddings, and she is happy to provide an additional photographer if required. Following the celebration, Yesenia will provide couples with albums, portraits, and digital galleries, so that they can cherish the memories for eternity. Other services include additional hours and photo opportunities at multiple locations. This dedicated professional wishes to ensure that countless aspects of a couple’s wedding celebration are documented.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,507

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Claudine S. Married on 10/04/2020

Book Yesenia!

Yesenia was such an amazing photographer. My husband and I originally hired her for our wedding in 2020. However, our venue had to be postponed due to the pandemic. She worked with me by creating a special package to capture our small intimate wedding in 2020 and also was able to capture our bigger venue wedding the year after in 2021. She showed up early to look around for the best spots to take her photographers and ensured we had plenty of photographs with family. The photos came out beautiful and when I explained to her we did not need the free engagement photo shoot because we already had done some, she offered a free wedding album. The wedding album was so beautiful. She was very professional and worked effortlessly with the videographer we had for the venue wedding. I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding!!
    Abby O. Married on 01/04/2020

Exactly what I was looking for!

Yesenia was my wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. I found Yesenia on Instagram and I loved her style. I know some people like photographers who do darker edits, but I wanted vibrant photos that were a more accurate reflection of the day and that was exactly what I got!

My photos turned out amazing. But even more important, Yesenia was an absolute joy to work with. I had a very hectic wedding day with three different locations and Yesenia went to all three and got there on time! Every person involved in my wedding came up to me and told me how awesome my photographer was. Yesenia was friendly, funny, and helpful. She guided us through every pose and gave me photos I can cherish for a lifetime.

If I lived in San Diego, I would hire her as my photographer every time!
    Liz R. Married on 06/22/2019

My Wedding Day!

My husband and I booked Yesenia for our wedding day! She was honestly amazing, flexible and so sweet. She continuously checked in with me until our big day. The day of our wedding she was so creative with all the pictures she captured of my husband and I. I seriously LOVED all my pictures! Thank you Yesenia!

Yes C Photography's reply:

Liz! Thank you so much for such a sweet review!! Your wedding is still one of my many faves. Absolutely loved your gallery and everyone was so sweet. So excited to see what the future bring for you.

Deals

Yes C Photography 1
Exclusive

Southern California Lake Elsinore, CA, 92590
Location of (Yes C Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding