Mezaevents Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Laura
    Laura F. Getting married on 04/05/2022

Professional and amazing wedding planner!

No matter what your perspective is, Meza Events can really make it happen. They know how a wedding should run and how to make sure your guests are comfortable. They have an amazing ideas and will also run with your own ideas as well, so that your event that is not only stunning, but personal too.
    Ary H. Getting married on 02/27/2022

Meza Events is pure EXCELLENCE

Every bride has a dream and vision for their wedding, and of course so do I !!! However, I quickly realized that it was very difficult for me to put all of my ideas together cohesively in a way that exuded elegance and class. That's when I decided I needed to find help. After searching for months for the right wedding planner, I finally came across Silvia with Meza Events. Once I spoke with Silvia I knew immediately she was the one! After I explained my wishes and ideas she has been bringing them to life ever since! Silvia with Meza Events, is professional, well organized, experienced, has an abundance of knowledge on ways to stay within budget and still manages to bring a high-end look to your event. Silvia has many ideas and knows how to incorporate things in a very elegant way. In addition, she is patient with the bride and groom even when at times we may be a little nervous and undecisive--she somehow keeps calm and brings that same peace to us. She works diligently to negotiate the best possible quotes and quality with vendors, she demonstrates high quality and has a stellar work ethic, and she listens to what you want and magically makes it happen--she truly cares about your event!
    Silvia doesn't just want to get your event out of the way, she actually wants your event to be everything you want and more and ensures it will be a high-end affair. She won't allow you anything less. I couldn't be happier with her services. She been God sent! Thank you Silvia for all you do. You are so appreciated
    Scarlett Getting married on 01/18/2022

The BEST Decision!

I can’t describe how happy I am with choosing Meza Events for my wedding! Truly the BEST decision I have made. Without Silvia, I would not have been able to do half of what we’ve done together. She became my safety blanket in the middle of all the craziness and brought so much peace throughout the whole process. As a bride, I cannot reiterate how important that has been! I immediately felt better after every single meeting with her. She is extremely well-organized, easily accessible, and so much fun to be around! She never forgets the details and is so good at reminding you of what you may need. When you have a million things going on, someone like that is necessary! She spoke to all the vendors and handled all the details of time, price, availability. She works and does all her homework to make sure you get the best discounts! We saved SO much money because of that! I could go on and on. I truly couldn’t have gone through this process without her. I am telling every single one of my girlfriends about her! I’m convinced there’s no other way to plan a wedding now. She’s simply the best.
    Arlette C. Married on 01/16/2022

Excellent wedding planner

I have had the best experience with Silvia Jaramillo, she has given me the best quality in service, she has been very responsible, she has given me excellent service, very professional in her work and always getting the best for my wedding, my recommendation to her is a 100% recommended. She is the best wedding planner.
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 12/10/2021

Premier service; professional; personal; Caring; magical

Silvia is an amazing wedding planner. She is very professional and is always making sure you are taken care of. During the planning of my wedding, she wasn’t just my wedding planner, I gained a friend. She is really an amazing person and has a big heart. She really takes pride in her service and her clients. My wedding day was so perfect and magical all because of Silvia! Thank you for everything! 💕
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 11/12/2021

Best / smoothest / most wonderful day of my life

Silvia went out of her way to make me feel so special, attended to, she was on point in every aspect of her job and I could not of done it without her. Everything went smooth and perfect and made our day seamless and a dream come true thank you so much! I recommend you over and over again!
    Norellys G. Married on 09/25/2021

The best service ever

Only I can say she is the best. The party and everything was so b beautiful. Don't need to worry about anything . She did everything.
    Juan G. Married on 08/13/2021

Professional!

No hesitations! Best wedding planner out here in South Florida!
    Victoria M. Married on 07/18/2021

Dream Wedding

Silvia and her team made my dreams as a bride come true! I am so beyond grateful for having such an incredible and detail oriented wedding planner. She works with your budget and still manages to fulfill all your desires. She is caring beyond measures and goes above and beyond for her brides.
    You will not regret choosing her for your special day!
  • L.m.d.
    L.m.d. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Silvia and her team are beyond amazing! Our previous wedding planner didn’t work out and Silvia came in and saved the day months before the wedding. She has manage to save us thousands by looking over our contracts and renegotiating things we didn’t know we could get. I swear, she must have been a lawyer in a previous life because I don’t know how she does it. In addition, she brought the vision we had for our wedding to life. It really came out like a true fairy tale. It’s been over a week and people are still talking about it as if it were yesterday. She’s worth her weight and gold and I’m certain our wedding could not have been executed the way it was without her. We’ll definitely see her again in ten years for our vow renewal lol.
  • Diana
    Diana S. Married on 05/31/2021

Best Wedding Planner

I found Sílvia from Meza Events on the app. At first I didn’t know what I should have been looking for among all the wedding planners. I decided to go with her because since the beginning her responses where quick, she was very puntual for our meetings and she always went above and beyond with every detail. I hired her as a wedding coordinator for the day of because I taught I had everything ready, but she ended up guiding me during the last phase of planning and gave me clarity on everything. On the big day everything went smooth and most important as planned. She even had someone in charge of my fur baby that was part of the wedding. I totally recommend Sílvia and Meza Events to help you planning what will probably be the most important day of your life.
    Thank you Sílvia!

Mezaevents's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure to work for you on your special day. I am overjoyed that I could make a positive impact on your wedding experience! Thank you for sharing your gratitude. 😃
  • Hoan
    Hoan Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Service!

Silvia and her team were amazing! I wanted to plan the wedding by myself at the beginning because I was on a budget and wanted to save money. But hiring Mezaevent was the best decision I made in this whole process. Silvia was always available to answer my texts and calls. She was always there to answer my questions and worked with my budget. I honestly don’t think I would have such a great time at my wedding if Silvia wasn’t there. I cannot thank Silvia and her team enough for making my wedding stress free and wonderful!
  • Grace
    Grace C. Married on 01/05/2021

my dreamed 60th Bday

Meza events planned my 60th bday it was the most amazing event I have attended.
    Every detail, their so detail oriented!!
    Gladys C. Married on 12/26/2020

Amazing !!

Mezaevents is wonderful organizing events. Great staff!! Reasonable prices. We had and amazing experience in my daughter’s wedding.And it has never disappointed us.
  • Sydney
    Sydney B. Married on 11/20/2020

Incredible beyond words

Oh..my..goodness.. I got married 2 days ago and I am still breathtaken. Silvia & her team went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding. Silvia is incredible. She stays in constant communication and works to make sure you are 100% happy with every decision made- she will fight to make sure everything is exactly what you want. I could not be more grateful with how painless and fun she made my wedding planning experience!
    Josue Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent service and experience

Meza Events took care of everything! When they say they manage every detail, they literally mean EVERY detail. The wedding was very well planned and we could not have asked for more. I’d recommend them to anyone.
    Shirley B. Married on 09/27/2020

Excellent service

I have used Meza Events for big Church events including conferences, seminars, women's breakfast, birthday parties, fundraiser banquets and baby showers. Excellent, friendly and organized. They are fairly priced and I guarantee you will be satisfied with the quality of service they provide.
  • Claudia
    Claudia M. Married on 02/07/2019

Excellence

I've known Silvia's work since she started and with time she has only gotten better at what she does, she puts her heart to it. I have used her services in different occasions: birthdays, baby shower, church activities and my two sons weddings and all I can say is that not only she is very professional but also very easy to communicate with thus surpassing my expectations.
  • Rob
    Rob P. Married on 05/09/2017

My Son's First Communion

One of the most professional services I have ever used! The attention to detail, flexibility and quality of service/ products; truly made a memorable difference! We had an amazing time and all the guests were very impressed! Thank you to Mezaevents for making this truly special to us!
  • Viriala
    Viriala F. Married on 10/22/2016

100% recommended! They brought my wedding to life!

100% recommended! They brought my dream wedding to life! Every detail, from the venue to the flowers were thoroughly thought out to make this wedding an unforgettable day. Best planner ever! They made sure to connect and coordinate with all the vendors, to ensure a stress free experience! I didn't have to worry about anything, they went above and beyond for us.
    Victor F. Married on 10/01/2016

Best wedding planner ever

The wedding was amazing from the beginning to the end, everything was perfect. Their planning allowed for my wife and i to enjoy the best day of our life, stress free .
    Dr. J. Married on 05/31/2014

They were Amazing...

They paid close attention to detail and thought of things I was too busy to think of. You can tell they love what they do because of their pleasant demeanor and desire to make your special day the best. You can tell they truly care about your event and making sure your dream day comes out perfect. They are exactly what you need on your special day. I highly recommend!
    Emilia M. Married on 09/12/2009

Extraordinary client service

Excellent service and detailed oriented company.