Megan Danser Photography Reviews

45 | Columbus, OH

45 Reviews for Megan Danser Photography

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun and Upbeat!

My now husband and I met with a variety of wedding photographers before we found Megan. Immediately after meeting her, we knew she would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. We love her bubbly spirit and how comfortable she made us feel right from the beginning. We experienced some rainy moments during our engagement shoot and Megan was so prepared with umbrellas and ideas to make the somewhat gloomy day not appear in our photos. During our wedding, she brought the equally talented Jenny with her and they both brought their A+ game. Between keeping everything upbeat and fun and finding the perfect photograph opportunities, I am loving our wedding photos. Our family and friends are even looking to book her for their upcoming photo sessions as she also does lovely family photo and senior photos.

Thank you for capturing our beautiful day! I would highly recommend Megan if you are looking for a fun, upbeat, and just super bubbly photographer!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Rainy Wedding Fun

Megan was such a delight to work with! She made the entire process fun and easy. Our engagement session was so much fun, we laughed and enjoyed each moment. It showed in our pictures. When our outdoor wedding day rolled around we were surprised by rain!! Megan and Jenny helped to calm our fears and settle us down, our pictures were stunning. You couldn’t even tell that it rained .. minus the umbrellas that is. From top to bottom she is an absolute professional and more importantly a joy to work with and I would choose her every time.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Chris

Chris Lussier · Married on 09/15/2018

Lussier engagement and wedding photography!

We could not have asked for a better person or professional to help capture our big day. Megan's photos are absolutely top notch! Furthermore, she is easy to work with and the energy she provides is infectious! We would highly recommend Megan for any event or occasion.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Pure magic

As soon as we got engaged, the first thing we did was book Megan Danser as our photographer! She did my husbands brothers wedding two years ago and ever since, we’ve had her photography skills on our mind! Megan is the nicest, sweetest, most professional (and perfect) photographer there is!! She made our wedding day magical and I’m so happy we have amazing photos to look back on, thanks to her! We love you, Megan!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jennifer Lloyd · Married on 08/11/2018

Photographer who goes the extra mile

I can not praise Megan enough for her work and for the fun element she brings to photography. One of my friends had hired Megan for her wedding, and after meeting her and seeing her work, I knew I had to hire her for mine. She made me and my husband feel comfortable during the engagement session (and he HATES getting his photo taken) and made it such an enjoyable experience. Megan worked with us to figure out exactly what we wanted for our wedding and she definitely delivered. Our photos are gorgeous and she captured all of the big and small moments. Her bubbly personality made our entire wedding party feel relaxed, but she expertly kept everyone on task and moving through the various photos. She made it fun and kept us laughing and smiling through the entire thing. On our wedding Day, Jenny Barnes was by Megan's side, and Megan did a fabulous job delegating what shots she needed to capture, and Jenny did it beautifully. The two of them were everywhere capturing everything. Megan is an expert in her field and will do everything she can to make you look fantastic. She is efficient and knows exactly where to place you for gorgeous framing. She captures the posed and candid moments, creating a mixture of photos that are memorable and perfect. We are so happy we chose Megan for our photographer!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kaleb Lloyd · Married on 08/11/2018

Fun, Efficient, & Amazing!!

Megan did an amazing job keeping the groomsmen focused which is a difficult task!! She also worked through the pictures quickly and kept the mood light.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Hickman · Married on 06/16/2018

Megan is amazing!!!

My husband and I had a great experience with Megan for both our engagement session and wedding. She is super bubbly and makes you feel comfortable in front of a camera. Our wedding party had a blast with her and her assistant on the day of our wedding. Megan is very flexible and makes sure that details are perfect :)

Sent on 12/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Megan is reliable, professional and charismatic. She will keep you on time and still get every shot!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Leslie · Married on 01/06/2018

Megan photographed kids for my retail store and did AWESOME! She learned the kids' names in a snap and made them feel comfortable by being her fun, goofy self, when she need to be! The kids LOVED her! She got great shots of us and I loved the pics. You can't go wrong with Megan as your photographer!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

I CANNOT say enough great things about Megan! Not only is she an AMAZING photographer but she made me feel like we had been best friends for years...I actually consider her a great friend now! She was able to take control of my insane family and got our pics done in a very timely manner. She was super easy to work with and took all of my crazy bride ideas and made them reality! She had great pacakage options and they are worth EVERY penny! I got thank you cards and a photography book and everything is super high quality! Pick Megan bc she is honestly the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Anthony · Married on 09/23/2017

Megan was nothing short of amazing! From the engagement photos to the wedding day, I’m completely in awe of how great they look. On top of the quality of her work, she has a great eye and mind for creativity and getting the perfect shot. We did our wedding and reception at the same venue so it was very important we kept the cocktail hour to exactly an hour. Megan was very efficient and kept everyone in our party organized so that we were able to get as many shots without going over. We would recommend her services to everyone we know!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2017

To have a photographer that put everyone at ease, captured all the special moments and even the silly ones, was worth it. Megan just has an eye to get the shots that tell a story and show the feelings of the occasion.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Shiloh · Married on 07/22/2017

I have been working on this review for a week to make sure that I truly express how AMAZING Megan and her assistant Jenny were for my wedding. First off, my husband was INSTANTLY impressed when he reached out to Megan in regards to her shooting our proposal, unfortunately at that time she was busy, but when it came time to book our wedding photographer he wanted to see if Megan was free because he remembers how she responded to his e-mail previously and helped him out with recommendations for other photographers. When we sat down and met with Megan she was extremely friendly and listened to the photos that we wanted to get from the wedding. She was in constant communication with us, whether it was answering some of our questions or in regards to information that she needed, we never felt that there was any miscommunication. When it came to our wedding day, she was SOO KIND to the guests and bridal party. As my daughter had a little fit during our getting ready pictures, she worked around it, not once did she mention that my daughter needed to leave or anything, they photographed to where you can't even tell my daughter is in the background throwing a fit, which is AWESOME! When it came to group photos my son was interested in looking at the photos as they were shot and after they were taken and she let him look at them on the camera, which is awesome that she did that. Megan and Jenny captured not only the posed photos but ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN THE MOMENT pictures. She captured pictures that we will be looking at for the rest our lives with people that are dear to us. I will always recommend Megan for any photo session when someone is asking and I will continue to come back to Megan for our photos. You can read as many reviews as you could, but you will not truly understand how amazing Megan and her photos will turn out until you meet her.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Philip · Married on 07/08/2017

We LOVE MEGAN DANSER PHOTOGRAPHY! She was exactly the photographer Allison and I were looking for. She has a great personality and was wonderful to work with. She kept us at ease throughout all of the wedding and engagement shoots. Her photos are absolutely amazing, and she perfectly captured who we are as a couple and how we wanted to remember our special day.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

We spent months contacting and researching wedding photographers in the Columbus, Ohio area, and once we found Megan, our search was over! Her photos captured every bit of joy on our wedding day, and she has a knack for helping everyone feel natural and at ease, which made our photo-taking process incredibly fun for all involved and helped our photos look genuine and natural, rather than posed. This is saying something, as I often feel self-conscious about having my photos taken. After working with Megan, we know that we have found a photographer for life. Though we live outside of Ohio right now, we can't wait to return just so we can have Megan photograph our "big life moments" in the future, and we often wish that she were around to help us capture the little, everyday moments, too--other photos are just not cutting it anymore! If you are having any doubts right now about who to hire for your photos, we highly recommend that you hire Megan right now, knowing that it will be well worth it and that you will have photos to treasure for life.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tara · Married on 10/15/2016

BOOK HER NOW!!!! she is BEYOND amazing...from the second we met her I knew I was going to hire her for our wedding!! She came highly recommend by some friends and now I know exactly why! Not only does she have an incredible personality that makes the stiffest of grooms relax but she makes you feel like the most special person and really helps to reduce the stress on your big day!!!!

Megan did our engagement and wedding photos and I cant even begin to explain how amazing and perfect and wonderful they are. She has a crazy talent for capturing the "moments" that you never even realized were happening. She is extremely responsive and always willing to provide insight when I was struggling with location and family pictures!

On our wedding day not only was she prompt and efficient but her and Jenny went above and beyond to make everything perfect!! we were very short on time for bridal party and family pictures and she got through them all and with an extremely large family it was very impressive :) I also loved how she made it a point to introduce herself to both sets of parents and thank them at the end of the night, they were so impressed by her!!!

I wish I could get married again just so I could have Megan as my photographer!!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Haley · Married on 08/27/2016

Megan and her assistant, Jenny, were simply AMAZING to work with! From the very beginning she was incredibly responsive, flexible, and accommodating. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone felt comfortable and that our wedding was all that we imagined from a photography standpoint! On our big day she was super organized and efficient, yet so personable, fun, and energetic! She truly is a magnificent person full of genuine demeanor mixed with INCREDIBLE talent! We received so many positive compliments about Megan; we were BEYOND HAPPY we chose her to shoot our wedding - she is easily one of the BEST decisions we made!

- Haley (11/5/2016)

Sent on 12/16/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

I first met Megan five years ago when she photographed my sister's senior photos. I fell in love with her work instantly. Shortly after my engagement I began searching for a photographer; keeping in the back of my mind how much I enjoyed Megan's artistic capabilities. Througought the wedding process I had a "pick 3" rule. I would meet with 3 vendors from different categories and decide on the best. No one can top Megan's skills. We were so lucky to have such an amazing photographer by our side for our engagement as well as wedding photography. She made us feel at ease and comfortable and her photos captured such a beautiful journey. Megan is seriously one of the greatest. Her work is priceless. I can't wait to print every piece and hand them in our house. Thank you, Megan!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/23/2016

Not only does Megan take beautiful pictures, she also made my wedding day so much fun. She was so kind to my family and bridal party. She arrived at my house before I did and got started right away taking pictures of my dress and accessories, I love that independence about her. When we took group photos she made the process go by smoothly and quickly, my bridesmaids loved that about her. My wedding day was 90 degrees and she worked so hard to still get great shots in the heat! When I needed her to stay extra hours for the reception she was very accommodating. As a bride, I loved having Megan with me all day!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Trisha · Married on 07/02/2016

Are you looking for an authentic,genuine,capture the moment IN THE MOMENT kind of photographer? Then you must book Megan Danser! She is ALL IN to capture your big day & won't miss a beat. By the end of all the celebrating she will feel like family. Worth EV-ER-Y dollar!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Megan has a great eye and knowledge of the shots brides/grooms/families will want. She is super energetic and bubbly (you will realize this immediately upon meeting her!) and her enthusiasm is contagious - exactly what you want at your wedding and reception! She kept things hopping, dancing with our fam and friends as she shot our joyous moments. :) She is very flexible, and has been patient as I'm trying to decide on album layouts and such (someday I'll decide, I promise!). We hired her from Columbus (where we live) to travel with us to our destination wedding in Palmetto/Bradenton, Florida; she and her second shooter Jenny Barnes (also amazing) were a FAR BETTER value than anyone we found who was already in Florida (and they shots were way better too). Megan and Jenny are perfectly in sync (same amount of energy and bubbly!), and they have similar shooting styles, so we knew we would get exactly the types of images that we wanted. Between the two of them they took something like 5000 photos in 8 hours (!!!) and we ended up with around 800 processed images (!!!) - so many AMAZING ones that it was honestly difficult to decide on our favorites. As a photographer myself, I have exceptionally high standards, but I hired Megan knowing that she would exceed them all. I was definitely not disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/05/2015

There aren’t enough wonderful things we could say about Megan and our wedding pictures!! I was so nervous about the whole day and have never been entirely comfortable in front of a camera. I was thoroughly convinced I would look stiff and uncomfortable in all of our pictures, until we met Megan! She is so outgoing and friendly and made us both feel COMPLETELY relaxed and comfortable (our families and bridal party also had such great things to say about her!) We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures and have gotten soooo many compliments on them! We could not be happier with the whole experience and would highly, highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2015

Megan was so great at taking beautiful pictures of our family! So great & personable! Really glad we shared the first year of my daughters life with her as our photographer! I'm sure we will use her in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Troy · Married on 10/02/2015

Awesome Photographer! Especially from a guys stand point. Makes the whole process pain free and enjoyable! Would highly recommend this photographer. Not to mention her images are second to none!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Karen · Married on 09/26/2015

Megan is the absolute BEST!!! She made our wedding day so much fun and has given us the most beautiful memories that we'll treasure forever. She captured moments we didn't even know were happening and details we didn't get a chance to see that day. Our wedding party, family and so many guests shared wonderful comments and compliments about Megan's energetic personality and creativity. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photographs and look forward to Megan capturing many other special moments in our lives!

Sent on 12/28/2015