Meadowood Napa Valley Reviews

4 | Saint Helena, CA

4 Reviews for Meadowood Napa Valley

• User4512071 · 2+ years ago

Perfection! The food and drinks were unreal....three weeks out and Im still receiving compliments on the best wedding food ever! Not to mention the setting is beautiful, the staff exceed my highest expectations, and i cant forget about the Golf facilities.

Sent on 10/29/2014

D · Married on 05/26/2012

Meadowood and Lauren Bates did an AMAZING job and helped SAVE my wedding! The day of my outdoor wedding there was an unforecasted downpour an hour before the ceremony was supposed to start. Everything was already set up when the rain started coming down. The ENTIRE staff of Meadowood (including waitresses, kitchen staff and maids) dropped what they were doing in order to help save my wedding from complete ruin. Seriously, there were people drying my chair cushions with hairdryers. If we had been anywhere else, our wedding would likely have been ruined but because we selected Meadowood, which has such exceptional service and staff, our day was saved!! Most of our guest didn't even know that out dinner was supposed to be outside when the Meadowood staff had finished putting it back together. My husband and I had considered having our wedding at a private estate in Napa but we are so lucky we didn't because we would not have had the manpower to do what the staff of Meadowood did for us. I will forever be grateful to them! The food is amazing and the service is unparalleled in Napa Valley. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2008

Our wedding was held at Meadowood and it could not have been more perfect. Lori, the bridal event manager, was absolutely amazing! We didn't have to worry about a thing. She was so thorough and on top of everything. We were so relaxed on our wedding day all we had to do was enjoy our guests and the food! We cannot express how amazing the food was. Our wedding was wonderful. Even though Meadowood is expensive, it was worth every penny. Our guests cannot keep telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful it was. It was a perfect day and we will always cherish our memories at Meadowood.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Meadowood Napa Valley's reply:

Sam, thanks so much for your kind comments! I'm delighted that you, Jason, your friends and family loved your wedding! I hope married life is wonderful! xoxo Lori

Joey · Married on 06/16/2012

Meadowood was absolutely spectacular, this place was so romantic and special. I would recommend it anyone who wants a very personal venue. It was perfect, we can't wait to go back. The service was perfect and the food was the best. Our guests have continued to rave about the wonderful meal and overall ambiance of the wedding site.

Sent on 07/10/2012