3385 Hagen Road, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Napa Valley Country Club

Your wedding will be one of the most memorable moments in your life, and it should be everything that you have ever dreamed of - and more. At Napa Valley Country Club, we make the best of the "and more" for you! Clubhouse Manager, Don Guinn, and his professional staff work together to create an affair to remember, while sharing your enthusiasm in preparation for your special day. We offer a variety of wedding packages, and are happy to listen to your specific needs and will customize a package that is unique to your special day. Our goal is for you to have a worry-free day filled with wonderful memories.

Your wedding ceremony can be staged in our outdoors Wedding Grove, where you and your guests will be surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Napa Valley. After saying your "I do's", we will whisk you away and take you to the 11th hole. In this gorgeous setting of the breath-taking, 360º panoramic view of the Napa Valley, bride and groom will enjoy - and capture on film forever - their first champagne toast as husband and wife.

For additional information, please contact Don Guinn, Clubhouse Manager at dguinn@napavalleycc.com

jenkevin 0809 copy

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Napa Valley Country Club

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

After starting our venue search, I quickly learned that any and every specific request or swap I made to a venue's standard offering meant an "extra charge". Napa Valley Country Club was the only place we visited where this was not the case. Not only did we love the elegant, yet relaxed wine country vibe (exactly what we were looking for) and the breathtaking views, but from day 1 virtually everything I asked for Don responded with "no problem". Our wedding at NVCC turned out beautifully, of course, and Don was so helpful and accommodating along the way. I'm a very particular person and it was important to me to have vendors and people throughout the wedding planning process who were able to work with me to bring a certain vision to fruition. While a tight budget wasn't much of an issue, I didn't appreciate the feeling of being nickel and dimed at every opportunity just because the word "wedding" was attached. NVCC was reasonable priced, flexible, and very easy to work with.

On top of the general ease as a venue, the food was fantastic, and day-of service was great. I'm so happy we found and chose NVCC for our wedding and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/28/2014

NVCC is an AMAZING place to host a wedding. From start to finish Don Guinn (Food and Beverage Manager) and the entire NVCC staff gave us an exemplary wedding! Our family and friends continue to tell us that our wedding was "the best" and "a perfect evening/event." The staff was outstanding, the food super delicious, the venue (ceremony & reception) beautiful & breathtaking. We worked with Don over the course of our engagement to plan great details into our wedding day including a cigar bar & sparkler exit! Don was very knowledgeable, patient, professional, supportive, and efficient. The day of our wedding ran smoothly under Don's attentive direction and leadership. He has a great list of preferred/ recommended vendors (we used the list to book our DJ and photographer/videographer) but NVCC allows you to choose any vendors you want. If we had to redo our wonderful wedding, I would not change one detail about the venue and staff. They made our wedding exceptional!! We will always be grateful to Don Guinn and the NVCC staff for our amazing wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I got married at NVCC in June. We could not be happier with how everything turned out and would not change a thing. Don Guinn and his staff were so great and made the experience perfect. I would definitely recommend NVCC to anyone considering getting married there.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Napa Valley Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

These folks are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe".com referred you!

• 3385 Hagen Road Napa, CA, 94558 See on map
    Location of (Napa Valley Country Club)