MÁS Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mariela
    Mariela Married on 04/16/2022

Turn up was REAL!!!

Where do I even start!! Arturo was so amazing and made the party so surreal! He was always down for all of our ideas. Our wedding party are true party animals and he kept up with us all night long! He came so prepared and brought all the extras that we had forgotten about! Our families and friends had so much fun thanks to him. We have some quiet people but they got loud and crazy with Arturo’s help! We hope to book Arturo again for future events. THANK YOU ARTURO!! We cannot thank you enough!!
    Amy S. Married on 03/05/2022

the best of the best!

We were fortunate to have Arturo & Más entertainment team on our special day. Best decision we’ve made!! Arturo was very helpful through out the planning til the big day. He had all the guest involved & up & dancing, also being bilingual which was a plus! 100000% recommend him & the team for your special day!!! You won’t regret it! :)
    Audrey A. Married on 02/22/2022

DJ KayRich saved our wedding

Thank you KayRich for all that you did on our special day, going above and beyond😉 Not your average DJ. I would highly recommend over anyone else! #MAS

MÁS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Audrey for your kind words!! We are glad to hear that Kay Rich exceeded your expectations.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Marissa
    Marissa E. Married on 01/15/2022

Soundtrack to Evalles and Forever

Dj Kay Rich aka Kyle hit it out of the park! He did a phenomenal job throughout the planning, rehearsal, and big day. We booked the Fancy-Schmany package. Prior to our wedding, Más Ent sent emails with “I Do checklists” to keep you on track with wedding planning and I found it so helpful. You also have access to their website, which also makes the planning smoother. For example, you can generate several playlists with songs you absolutely want played, which songs you don’t want played, etc. I also loved that we got help with our wedding day timeline! It really took some weight off my shoulders amongst all the crazy wedding planning.

We had a few Zoom meetings to discuss our music choices, our overall vibe, and how the day would flow. It was a huge relief knowing I could trust Kyle to not only provide dope music, but also be there to help coordinate each smaller event like the bouquet/garter toss, money dance, and table dash. He was even there for our rehearsal to ensure our ceremony music would be on point and it was! An exceptional vendor is worth their weight in gold y’all.

The day of our wedding was an absolute dream. Following the timeline that Kyle helped us create, everything flowed perfectly! Our guests were raving about how there were never awkward moments of waiting for the next thing to happen. Kyle kept them engaged and hyped THE WHOLE TIME - before the ceremony, during cocktail hour, and throughout the reception and dancing. He brought so much energy and the music was poppin! Everyone had so much fun and we can’t thank him enough for providing the soundtrack to our special day.
  • Fabiola
    Fabiola O. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Energetic, Professional, Stress Relieving DJ!!

10/10 definitely recommend! Miguel (aka Lunatiko) is awesome! My brother convinced me to change the date of my wedding so that we could book Lunatiko (he was already booked most of the year), and I'm so happy we did! Miguel made stressful wedding planning easy and enjoyable. I was stressed over the details just to find out he does all of that for you (i.e., the schedule of events). I had SO many questions of how traditional Mexican weddings were celebrated and he always had the answer and best recommendations!! He keeps guests entertained and has the best DJ packages.. the photo booth is a must! The sparklers and dance on the cloud made our first dance special. He kept my bridal party nice and organized and had us all ready for our grand entrance. When I didn't have a song selected for our entrance, I left it up to Miguel and he did not disappoint! He really knows what he is doing and you can truly see that he is in the right profession. Definitely coming back to MÁS Entertainment for future events! :)
  • Crystal
    Crystal F. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST DJ experience by far!

We would like to give Arturo, his team and all of MAS Entertainment a big shout out for making our wedding a special day to remember! Thank you so much to Arturo and his team for being so attentive to us on our wedding day and for always helping us from day one. He was so caring of us that he even got us our dessert in the midst of all the craziness throughout the day haha. He was a big help throughout the wedding process and helped us with organizing a timeline for the day along with playing the music we most enjoy. Arturo was also kind enough for helping us find our photographers Matt and Jessica Clausen, in which we so thankful for. We are truly blessed to have had the pleasure of having Arturo and his team by our side on our big day. He is the best DJ and we’ll definitely continue to have them for any future events. We highly recommend MAS Entertainment to all our family and friends and to whoever is looking for the best DJ crew because we know they will be in good hands. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ than Arturo and his team, you guys are highly appreciated 🤗
    Brooke A. Married on 11/12/2021

MAS Entertainment was the BEST EVER

MAS Entertainment was hands down the best wedding DJ company we could have asked for. Throughout the entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, reception, etc.) Miguel worked endlessly to keep an interactive environment for all the guests and keep everyone engaged. Almost a month has gone by, and I still have people coming up to me saying our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to, not only because of the location and people present but because of how amazing the DJ was. Miguel exceeded our expectations, and we honestly can't thank him and his team enough for making our wedding the best night of our lives. I can honestly look back at that day with no regrets or what-ifs because of MAS Entertainment.

Ceremony: During the ceremony, Miguel placed multiple mics and backup mics in case one was not cooperating. The music volume was perfect, and his setup was very professional and hidden.

During cocktail hour: Miguel did a fantastic job taking a few songs we wanted and creating a playlist of similar songs to fill up that hour.

Reception: Before the wedding, we shot a whole bunch of footage with Miguel talking about our love story and getting beautiful shots of us walking through the Japanese garden at Woodward Park, us talking about our parents we were going to dance with at the wedding, and recording a Q&A. Miguel did a fantastic job putting all the footage together. During dinner, we had a buffet, and he made tables sing if they wanted to get up and get their food. Everyone loved it, and tables were participating, singing together, and it made the time pass so much faster. Miguel and my husband had a whole skit prepared for the garter removal, and it had everyone rolling from laughing so hard.

Photo Booth: The Photo Booth was a staple in our night. We have so many people heading to the booth to take pictures. Miguel designed the background of the photographs, and we met to collaborate on the colors, verbiage, and style. MAS entertainment also brought various kinds of props that everyone was using during their photos. He also gave me a beautiful record-style book that had all the photo booth pictures in it that my husband, family, and friends could look at and reminisce on the most amazing night ever.

I could honestly go on and on about MAS entertainment and how excellent Miguel was throughout the WHOLE wedding. I don't think our wedding would have been as fun and interactive as it was if we didn't have Miguel, and I can't thank him enough for being apart of our special day.
  • George
    George A. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ company hands down, no comparison!

Miguel aka DJ Lunatiko from MÁS Entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our special day.

We first heard Miguel at a friend’s wedding; She had spoken so highly of him but honestly we couldn’t believe it. But once we saw him in action we knew we HAD to have him as our Wedding DJ. Miguel is passionate about what he does and it is evident in his work.

From our initial consultation call he was very professional and helpful. He was actually the first vendor we booked because we knew we couldn’t have our day without him.

He is extremely creative, charismatic and will craft the perfect playlist and flow of events for your special day. The dance floor stayed busy all night and so many of our guests complimented our choice of DJ. Miguel truly made our night unforgettable.

He made us feel SO comfortable and confident that we were going to have the best wedding reception. We felt so taken care of. He was on top of every detail throughout the night. We highly recommend Miguel and any of his DJ team for your next event! You will surely not be disappointed.
  • Monica
    Monica V. Married on 11/05/2021

The best of the best DJ

MÁS is like no other dj service out there. Miguel went above and beyond to get to know us, go over details with us & gave us his professional opinion to make our wedding so special! Our guest raved about our dj!
  • Luz
    Luz P. Married on 10/30/2021

Our wedding day

Was so amazing! Best dj ever! I highly recommend! This day wouldn’t have been so social without them!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 10/02/2021

We Dances All night

DJ R20 Held the party down all night long. He set the mood for the wedding. People were dancing all night long. Everyone kept asking where did I find such an amazing DJ. He walked us through the process and always answered my questions. By the end of the night he was family. We were so blessed to have him apart of our special day.
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a memorable entertaining experience

My DJ I hired got COVID a week before our wedding. The DJ service he worked for did not have any availability. They reached out to MAS entertainment and DJ Kay Rich (Kyle) was available for our day. I spoke with the owner Miguel who eased my stressed out self. He arranged for Kyle and to meet over the phone later that evening. I was nervous because I had pretty much had everything planned out with my previous DJ and built up a repor. We’ll all my fears went away when I met Kyle. He was so excited to be our wedding DJ and had some awesome ideas that I had t thought about. The day of the wedding did not disappoint. He was super involved with interacting with guest and felt like he knew them. He is quick on his feet as I made a few last minute changes in the moment and he didn’t skip a beat. The music was awesome, there was always someone on the dance floor until the very end. I highly recommend Mas entertainment and DJ Kay rich. It was an unforgettable experience. All my guest said it was the best DJ they ever had even my out of state friends. It was an amazing night. Thank you
  • Kelli
    Kelli A. Married on 09/10/2021

Best DJ's Ever

Insane good. The DJ at our wedding absolutely nailed it.
  • Keana
    Keana M. Married on 08/22/2021

Best DJ in the Central Valley

I mean this when I say this "Best DJ in the Central Valley" area by far! He was very entertaining, funny, and professional. He kept my guests going all night, everyone loved him! The add on services he offers are like no other! We got the dancing on the cloud and it's the most romantic and beautiful experience for our first dance. You can tell he loves what he does and I definitely recommend him!
    Ana C. Married on 07/09/2021

Ana & Ray Wedding

We are beyond pleased with MAS Entertainment for our choice of DJ. Arturo was so kind, professional and responsive. It's notable in their service and work that they love what they do and are professionals in their field. Without a doubt, you'll be please with MAS Entertainment!!!
  • Z
    Zannya P. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience with MAS Entertainment was amazing!!

MAS Entertainment were very professional, everyone enjoyed their entertainment. I will recommend MAS Entertainment. Thank You MAS for making our wedding amazing!!
  • Max
    Max Z. Married on 06/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

MAS Entertainment is Amazing!!!

MÁS Entertainment was amazing!!! Miguel (DJ Lunatiko) exceeded our expectations, he went above and beyond for our daughters quinceañera. Everything was in a timely manner very professional very energetic from our daughters grand entrance to the end of our event. Our family and friends were very impressed as they danced the night away. A big thank you to MÁS entertainment and we highly recommend them for your next event!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing group of guys!

Very accommodating when it came to changing our wedding date for personal reasons.. communicative with what music to play and not to play.. DJ kay rich knew how to read the room had a great playlist threw out the whole event.. had the party jumping until the end!
  • Lizeth
    Lizeth R. Married on 05/21/2021

Very professional

MAS is great with communication throughout the entire process, they make it easy to plan and are very good with coordinating timelines with the other vendors. Arturo was very accommodating to all of our requests and went out of his way to make sure the entire wedding was everything we envisioned. Cannot recommend them enough.
    Marcogladys W. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best DJ! Amazing Services!

Miguel and the MAS team were the ideal DJ for our wedding! We cannot express enough to our family and whoever reads this post, of the professionalism and amazing experience Miguel and the team provided! Without a doubt the best DJ! We loved that he scheduled our entire night and MC’d the whole night! MAS Entertainment is our go to DJ from here on out! Thank you Miguel, we had a blast celebrating our wedding with your amazing service! You really were meant to be an entertainer! El MAS Chingon Package was extravagant!
    Natalie R. Married on 05/15/2021

wedding @ ziveli winery

We had the pleasure of having DJ r2o for our wedding and he was the talk of the night! He did an awesome job of reading the crowd and knowing what songs to play. He also played all the songs we requested even though our wedding was a little short. We would highly recommend to our friends and family
  • Maribel
    Maribel H. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING!! 5/5 hands down!

5/5 hands down!! Miguel was AMAZING at our wedding! He had the crowd dancing all night! I totally recommend Miguel & Más Entertainment for your event! You will not be disappointed!
  • Greg
    Greg B. Married on 04/17/2021

We love MAS!

We’re so happy we chose MAS Entertainment to help us celebrate our wedding. They were absolutely amazing from initial contact through clean up time. Arturo showed such great energy with us and our guests. He even gave the shirt off his back to our Best Man. Men’s Wearhouse had forgotten to give our Best Man his shirt but Arturo saved the day! Arturo and his team helped us make our special day amazing. We cannot recommend them enough!
    Precilla I. Married on 04/10/2021

Perfect!!!

MÁS Entertainment is awesome! If you are looking to have an unforgettable night they’re the DJ for the job. They’re polite punctual and very assertive.
  • Berenice
    Berenice G. Married on 04/10/2021

Mas is a must have

MAS is a must have. If you are looking for a DJ that will properly entertain your wedding and make people talk about your wedding years to come you have found your DJ. We found them by being fortunate enough to see them in action at our friend's wedding. Years later we never forgot how amazing they were. When we were looking for a DJ for our wedding we already knew we would be hiring them. We honestly didn’t even look for anyone else. We were lucky to have Arturo DJ our wedding. He was unbelievable and stress-free to work with. He had the responsibility to set up the tone of the evening and he did a remarkable job.  Arturo was easy to get a hold of and made sure to answer all our questions. He truly did a great job of accumulate all our needs. He made it a point to create a great atmosphere for everyone to enjoy our wedding. When referring to our Spanish Speaker guest Arturo did a wonderful job of making sure they really felt they were a part of our wedding. Which was really important to us. While looking for a DJ you really want a crowd reader to keep your guests on the dance floor. Arturo is definitely that guy. We’re truly are so thankful for having him being a big part of our special day and one of the main reason our wedding was the best celebration ever.

illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message