DJS ETC / DJ Jose Arreguin

Clovis, CA View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

DJs ETC is a professional disc jockey service. We have provided disc jockey entertainment for hundreds of events, such as wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, Company Parties, holiday parties, Fundraisers and more.

With over 20 years of combined experience we can and will do much more than just play music at your next event. When you hire us as your disc jockey, our goal is to keep your guests entertained and to encourage them to participate in the joy of your event. That's why DJs-ETC Music and Entertainment service is the best DJ service for your next party.

Feel Free to contact us: (831) 595-3207 or email me at: contact@djs-etc.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$0

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Alondra J. Married on 06/25/2022

Excellent!

Jose was extremely professional and patient with us. Although we did not hire him as our DJ, he helped my fiancé and I create a timeline for our reception. I HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone.
    Brooke K. Married on 04/02/2022

The STAR of our wedding!

Jose couldn’t have been any more perfect for our special day! He went above and beyond to make sure that everything was ready. One thing that my husband and I appreciated tremendously was that he got to know us personally. This made our day much more special as we had a connection to Jose. He makes the extra effort to connect with your guests to make the experience amazing for them also. I had so many guests ask for his information because they loved him so much!!! When considering somebody to hire on your special day, look no further than Jose! He is the complete package and our day would not have been half as special if he was not there. Jose, we love you so much and we are so thankful to know you!!!
    Samantha Married on 10/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He was very perfessional and also made us feel very comfortable. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted so that he could give us the experience we expected!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Manuel Ortega Photography Manuel Ortega Photography Wedding Photographers

Jose is the consummate professional. He is the DJ I most recommend because of not only keeping the dance floor packed, but the way he MC's the event. It is one thing to keep everyone on the dance floor, which he always does, but it is another thing entirely to speak on the microphone and make the night flow smoothly. I highly recommend DJ's etc!

Bliss Events Group Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

I have worked with and referred clients to DJ's ETC when I am unavailable to take to new events and they do a phenomenal job every time! Jose is a great guy to work with. So much so I used them for my very own wedding! DJ's etc are the DJ's DJ!

Clovis, 93611
559-493-0852
Location of (DJS ETC / DJ Jose Arreguin)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding