Marry Me Maui Reviews

30 | Wailuku, HI

30 Reviews for Marry Me Maui

Elizabeth · Married on 12/23/2009

Marry Me Maui did an amazing job with the wedding! It was so beautiful - I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect! It was very organized and they made it so easy! The flowers were beautiful, the music was phenomenal, and the pictures were amazing. We were so happy with everything!!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Megan · Married on 05/25/2014

We used Co and Joe to plan our intimate dream Maui wedding in October 2013. I can honestly say that they did a wonderful job; they took the guessing game and organization out of it for us since we live in Colorado. The spot they selected for us was absolutely beautiful and my flowers were perfect. However, I was not a picky bride, my requirement was no roses and very vibrant colors mixed through. The only thing that caught us by surprise was adding on a few items such as a Maid of Honor Bouquet was an extra $175.00 and my Flower Girl Bouquet was $75.00. In the end it no longer mattered since it was well under the budget. Co sent Molly to do my hair and makeup which worked out really well. She was very professional and did an incredible job. We were very happy with the pictures and the selection that Joe made to edit. They took about 6/7 weeks to get back which I felt was pretty quick. All in all, I would highly recommend them to help plan your dream day.

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • Holly Hunt-Kix

Holly · Married on 05/30/2009

I planned a destination wedding in Maui from New York and MMM was my only connection to flowers, the location and planning. Although I picked my own photographer, reception site, etc and went with one of their smallest packages, I was very happy with how helpful they were. I even asked them random questions via email like "Do you know of a nearby dry-cleaner to my hotel?" and they got back to me quickly and efficiently. MMM was a great wedding planner and with what they did help me with from third-party vendors was beautiful (flowers, the beach, etc).

Sent on 05/13/2010

Donnie · Married on 07/01/2008

3.6
      0.5

Very professional. Joe made all of feel at ease and took great care to make sure all the details were just right.

Sent on 12/11/2013

0.2
      0.5
      1.0
      0.0

***DO NOT USE MARRY ME MAUI*** GO TO THE BBB THE COMPANY HAS A D GRADE FOR POOR SERVICE!!!! I think these other reviews are fake!
    I paid the Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner a substantial amount of money to coordinate and provide direction for the wedding yet I had to do most of it.
    -If I wanted to spend my time directing the "hair and Make up" lady to my house I would have not hired the Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner to do it. A simple map-quest search of the address I provided the wedding planner would have fixed the problem. Instead my vacation was interrupted to do the job I hired Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner to do. I got to spend about an hour on the phone playing phone tag and trying to get things sorted out. As such I did the coordination.
    - Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner didn't even know the brides name.
    - Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner addressed my bride by the wrong name no less than 3 times. She didn't even know our names.
    - Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner showed up just long enough to get paid
    - The fact Marry Me Maui Wedding planner was not even at the beach at 4:30 P.M. And I had to call her was unbelievable. All of the guests were there/ the bride, the minister and Ukelele player were there yet Marry Me Maui Wedding planner was not. I paid them over $600 to be on time and they were late to my wedding. My guests and my bride and I had to wait until she decided to arrive.
    8. Due to the Marry Me Maui Wedding planners tardiness my guests and I chose the location on the beach and prepped it for the wedding. Again, I would have thought this would fall in the coordination portion of the contract.Things would have actually gone smoother if I had simply done everything myself as opposed to assuming that the company I hired to do the coordination was doing the job I hired them to do.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Marry Me Maui's reply:

Marry Me Maui always strives to create a positive experience for our clients on their special day. If you check with the BBB we have an A+ rating. Our stylist is a consummate professional. She always contacts the bride prior to the hair appointment to discuss the bride's preferences. For this particular client, Google Earth was showing a different street name than the one we were provided with, so the stylist wanted to make sure she had the right directions, that's why she asked for directions. I had sent the clients a detailed itinerary of the days events including specific directions to the beach I arrived at the wedding site at 4:30 pm, which was our "meet" time. The ceremony was scheduled for 4:45pm. When I met the minister and musician they indicated that the clients has already headed to the beach to secure a spot. The beach we chose is rather large, so getting a good spot is never a problem. There was no preparation involved, the couple had not ordered a circle of flowers or anything that would require "site preparation". I went down to the beach with our vendors at 4:30 and asked the photographer, who had been hired directly by the clients and was not my photographer, where she wanted to place the couple. I always ask the photographer where they want to shoot because that's the most important part of the wedding and I want to be sure the couple gets the best images possible. After we set up the location, the ceremony began and went off without a hitch. I remained with our couple until after the papers were signed and left them in the hands of their photographer since the only thing left to do after the ceremony was pictures and the photographer they hired was not one of our vendors. The client does not mention the dozens of emails and phone calls Marry Me Maui responded to prior to the wedding ceremony in order to assure a memorable wedding experience. Marry Me Maui has coordinated over 1000 weddings since our inception. We take pride in the work we produce.