Marin Photo Booth Reviews

4 | San Rafael, CA

4 Reviews for Marin Photo Booth

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2014

I could not say enough GREAT things about Marin Photo Booth and the Amazing crew Luisa Ayala and Trevor Henley - they have it ALL! - Quality booth, beautiful photos, varied and fun props - Incredible engagement with all of my attendees as top notch and FUN professionals - and they were fast, on time, organized, and could manage the long lines and the variety of guests we had! Knowing that both of the operators devote a lot of time back to the community with volunteer work with kids and orphans locally and worldwide, AND that Trevor is a well known professional photographer, headshots connoisseur, and that Luisa is following in his footsteps means you have the BEST of the BEST at your event like I was SO lucky to have! I highly and without reservation recommend them for any and all photo booth events!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Marin Photo Booth's reply:

Katherine! It is absolutely our pleasure know and working with you! We look forward to working with you again in the future and appreciate, very much, your kind words and sentiments. The feeling is mutual!

Great people, great product. We were very happy.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Marin Photo Booth's reply:

Short and sweet, I like it! Thank you both so much for having us at your wedding. Wishing you the very best, the Marin Photo Booth family.

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2013

Marin Photo Booth was loved not only by my husband and I, but by all our guests as well. As the reception continued into the night the photos got crazier and funnier. We all had so much fun with the props! I would recommend this photobooth for any occasion you plan on having fun at!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Marin Photo Booth's reply:

Nicole! Your wedding was such a blast to be a part of and your guests were wonderful! Thank you for allowing Marin Photo Booth to be a part of your special day. Wishing you all the best, Luisa.

We used Marin Photo Booth for our school fundraiser last year and it was a huge hit. Gary and Trevor arrived on time, brought a bunch of props and set up quickly. They really interacted and had fun with our guests. Prints came out promptly. The price was great! We'll definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Marin Photo Booth's reply:

Hi Denise! Thank you for having Marin Photo Booth back at your school fundraiser again this year. We are so passionate about keeping art and music programs in school as well and hope to be invited back for your 2016 fundraiser. Thank you!