Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

Mango Weddings & Events 5
Mango Weddings & Events 6
Mango Weddings & Events 7

Carolina · Married on 04/13/2017

Me and my fiancé decided to elope in the Riviera Maya. I was very stressed out because everything was very last minute and trying to plan something not physically being there is nerve-wracking. I was looking and looking online not sure what I was even looking for....then I stumbled upon the Mango Wedding and Events website. There, I found exactly what I didn't know I was looking for! I was hoping to find a simple but very meaningful and spiritual way to marry the love of my life. I learned about the Mayan and Cosmic ceremonies and decided that was perfect for us. I contacted Anna and Anastasia and the emails began. I am very detail oriented, very picky and ask so many questions. They answered every question and accommodated me on every request. The girls were very professional and responded quickly every time. After just a handful of weeks and countless of emails back and forth, I can say that, my wedding day, was the happiest day of my life so far. I am grateful for the work they put to make that day happen and for all their professional advise. Thank you so much girls!!! :)

Sent on 04/20/2017

Carlos · Married on 03/03/2017

i would advice that they should book them without a doubt , We live in Australia so it was quite challenging to organise a destination wedding from here, Anastacia was always there for me not matter time always helping me with ideas and giving me advice of any kind to make that day perfect i trusted her 100% with everything and she succeeded our expectations on the day of our wedding was there to surpervise and make sure everything was done as planned with all the vendors and it was lovely to have her as our celebrant to after getting close talking over the phone for months leading up to the wedding day , Anna also was the great help on that day always with a great actitude and smile , there are no words that would do justice to the impeccable work they put into this happy moment , we would be forever grateful to them for being such a great support from day one nothing seemed impossible for them as i was a very picky costumer they always found the way to deliver , so yes if you decide to get married in the riviera maya do not hesitate on contacting them i can tell you that your wedding will be better that you have ever dreamt .

Sent on 04/19/2017

Dear Carlos and Robert!

It was our pleasure being a part of your special day! We are so greateful for the confidence you had in us and we are happy to hear you were pleased! We hope to see you here for you future vow renewals years down the road!

Best wishes and hugs!

Anastasia and Anna

Caroline · Married on 02/27/2017

Words can't express how thankful I was to run across Ana and Ann with Mango Weddings & Events while searching for weddings in Mexico! It was truly the easiest experience dealing with these two wonderful ladies while we were miles apart. Our wedding was planned in a week and their ideas for our wedding location was perfect! I've never experienced such excellent customer service with a company anywhere and to think that it was all planned with such simplicity without ever meeting each other! From the first initial email conversation, to all the procedures needed for the ceremony to take place, it was a breeze. We married in a Cenote in the Riveria Maya and were blown away by the beauty of this hidden gem. The ceremony was beautiful and so sweet and the photographer really had the passion for his work and it showed. We couldn't have been happier about the whole day and how well everything flowed. It was how a wedding should be. We were happy, stress free and in true bliss. Oh happy day! I recommend Mango Weddings to anyone looking to get married in Mexico!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 02/01/2017

I found "Mango weddings& events" in instagram. And after contacting Anna for the first time i already knew she will be my wedding planner. Anna was replying to my emails very fast and explaining wedding details very clear. She is professional, she will help you to realize all your wedding ideas. You always can ask her for advice, she will help you with wedding photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist etc. My wedding ceremony went very smoothly, everything was perfect.
    I would like to say thank you to Anna and her team for organizing wedding of my dreams.
    I would definitely recommend "Mango weddings& events" to everybody!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Sasha, for your very kind words! It was an honor for Mango Weddings & Events to be a part of your one of the most important days in your life! We wish you, guys, long and full of joy married life and we are looking forward to see you here again for you vow renewal ceremony ;-) Kind regards,Anna

svetlana · Married on 01/07/2017

Anna and Anastasia helped us organizing our welcome reception event at the villa where we were staying, as well as our officiating our wedding ceremony in January 2017, at Akiin beach club in Tulum. By the time I stumbled across Mango Weddings & Events (MW&E) online, I already had a wedding planning contract signed with another wedding planner in the area, but I wasn't happy with her, as she was going way outside of our discussed budget and did not demonstrate any creativity or flexibility. The officiant company she worked with charged an arm and a leg for a simple ceremony (we were already legally married in our home country and only needed a symbolic ceremony), so I started looking for alternatives outside of what was offered by my wedding planner. MW&E's price was reasonable and as an added bonus they were multilingual! We ended up with a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that everyone said they really liked.

Seeing how professional and flexible they were preparing the ceremony script, I decided to also hire MW&E to organize the welcome party that we held at the villa we were staying at 2 days prior to the big day. Once again, my wedding planner, offered outrageous quotation for this, and she lacked the flexibility of adjusting to our needs and preferences, following basically a cookie cutter approach and not willing to delineate from her original setup. Anna and Anastasia were extremely flexible, creative, and organized; they demonstrated initiative, listened to us, understood our vision, and catered to that instead of a preconceived idea or something they did before. We ended up with a fun and well managed event that included top notch mariachis, authentic taco cart, and bartender services, - all reasonably negotiated with local vendors and for a reasonable fee.

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • Y

Yas · Married on 11/26/2016

I got married last year in Playa del Carmen and Mango Weddings did the most AMAZING job ever. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. They made my destination wedding so easy to plan and took so much stress away from me. And most importantly, everything turned out even better than I expected. I should've done this earlier but thank you for everything you guys did for me.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Yas! It's so nice to hear from you again and we hope you have enjoyed your first year as a married couple! We loved working with you! Hugs!

Simon · Married on 11/09/2016

I would advise anyone looking for coordinators to think about what they are looking for out of a wedding. Once you think you of it, communicate it to Anastasia and Anna of Mango because they will literally make your wish come true. (in your budget)

BEFORE THE WEDDING
    To start, I had a hard time negotiating with the Hotel we were staying at to make it our venue. In a bout of frustration I reached out via wedding wire and almost immediately got a response from Anastasia. This was indicative of the attention that was paid to our every request. She opened up the door to many venues while this was short notice. She spoke with us almost everyday via whats app where we made our detailed decisions. During these discussions, they offered and negotiated multiple vendors for every task and every vendor delivered to a tee. This made life much easier especially with a destination wedding.

WEDDING
    Everything was better than we even pictured. There were details that Mango added that we didn't include but made the place feel amazing. They didn't force us into anything extraneous or penny pinch for the things they added. Just an overall amazing experience. We had GoPros at the wedding and they took initiative to walk around with them to get different angles. Most would say its not their job to do this but they did it anyway. After we took pictures on the beach, Anna literally cleaned off my brides feet. Again, not her job but they seemed that invested to make sure everything was ideal and it was.

CONCLUSION
    We really want to thank Mango, Anastasia and Anna, for the job they did. People say all the time that this night feels magical and while I'm not easy to deal with or please, they made it seem effortless. We were concerned that we were throwing money at a wedding that would be fleeting but alas that day created wonderful memories that will stay with us and our guests forever. Thank you, ladies, for the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Simon and Julia!

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision of a wedding to reality! Thank you for your confidence in our ability to pull it through and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Hope to see you all in a few years for a grand vow renewal! :-)

Hugs,

Anna and Anastasia~

Libby · Married on 11/05/2016

I decided to hire Mango Weddings almost immediately after a quick Skype interview! Anastasia seemed organized and very familiar with local vendors! I knew I wanted more details and accents than the typical destination wedding bride. Anastasia and Ann went above and beyond to help source unique things like a Churro Cart (huge hit) & Gelato cart as well as helping us pull off a 2nd event (White Linen welcome party) the night before the wedding along with a live band! They understood our overall vision and were extremely organized and executed all of the little details without missing a thing! Anastasia communicated all the details we needed along the way! Would highly recommend their services, best investment we made to have a stress free wedding! ???

Sent on 11/15/2016

Dear Libby and Rocky!

Thank you for your kind words! We loved coordinating your wedding, so many fun extras! We can't wait to see the you tube video of the groomsmen dance performance! We hope your new journey is filled with love and as much fun as you've had at your wedding!

Best wishes,

Anna and Anastasia~

Kristina · Married on 07/03/2016

If you are looking for the best wedding planners in the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen area, the Mango Wedding girls are it! Anastasia and Anna were detail orientated, organized and so easy to work with. We did all the planning via email, photos and Pinterest. Anastasia and Anna made our day absolutely perfect, from start to finish! They were able to bring our vision to life. They were also able to help arrange other vendors and do all the leg work for us, as we live in Florida. We woke up on the day of the wedding without any worries, as we knew everything was already being handled and we could enjoy our day! Thank you Anastasia and Anna for everything, you girls truly are amazing at what you do and we are so glad to have found you to help us plan and execute our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Dear Kristina and Mat!

Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure, we truly ! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Adrienne · Married on 05/21/2016

I really cannot say enough good things about Mango Weddings. Long story short, without them, my wedding would not have happened.

My wife and I opted to do a non-cookie cutter wedding at Secrets Maroma Beach, which was a very big feat that we were not prepared for, given the lack of correspondence from our resort coordinator. We tried for months to plan our wedding with an external vendor but realized we needed help from someone on the ground in Mexico.

We luckily found Mango Events and they picked up right where we left off with all of the vendors we had been in touch with already. By the time other planners responded to my initial inquiry for services, Mango and I had already exchanged numerous emails discussing details about our wedding, a true sign at how quickly Mango works. Every email thereafter was responded to immediately, a service that you rarely get even in the USA.

The company is run by two very professional women from Russia, who live in the Playa Del Carmen area and speak fluent English & Spanish. They are incredibly professional, honest and very thorough in every detail. They’ve done many weddings in the area, so they are not only very knowledgeable and realistic about ideas but they offer their honest opinion, which helps to manage these expectations.

On our wedding date, my wife and I were able to enjoy the day from the minute we woke up, having full trust in Mango. They took care of everything and managed the coordinator at the resort, the various vendors, and the full set up of everything exactly as we had planned. In addition to managing the setup, they officiated our wedding and also MC’ed during the reception, which they did both perfectly.

We would recommend Mango Weddings to anyone who is planning a destination wedding in the Cancun/Playa del Carmen/Tulum area. They have relationships with the best vendors, will always work for you in negotiating the best price and will always work in your best interest.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your confidence in our abilities, Gerry and Adrienne! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Anna and Anastasia

Kelly · Married on 02/29/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Playa del Carmen area, do not hesitate to contact Mango Weddings and Events! When we started looking into how to plan a destination wedding, we had no idea where to begin, and were feeling overwhelmed. After we found Anna (actually she found us) it was as though a tremendous weight had been lifted. She helped us choose a venue for our ceremony and reception, both of which were amazing! Our guests were blown away! They'd never seen anything like it. She kept us on track with decisions that needed to be made, and was extremely responsive to our many questions. She was very upfront about the cost of various options, and was respectful of our budget at all times. She even made a suggestion that saved us a significant amount of money. Overall, we were thrilled with our wedding day. We could not have pulled it off without Anna's help. Thank-you!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Rita · Married on 02/20/2016

Simply amazing.

Words cannot describe how wonderful the Mango Wedding team is. After a few months of planning our destination wedding in Cancun all the way from NYC by ourselves, we decided it would be best to bring in a planner to help. We stumbled upon this very page on wedding wire and after our initial conversation with Anastasia, we trusted her to help make our wedding day perfect. This is by far the best decision we made during the planning process. Right after confirming that we would be using their services, Anastasia and Anna went straight to work.. renegotiating contracts with vendors, pricing out various additional vendors we needed to book, handling the conversation between us and the resort/vendors... they basically took the stress completely off of us. They took our ideas and dreams and turned them into reality. We truly had a stellar team handling all of the various intricacies our traditional Hindu wedding and it was all because of them. We would not have been able to make our wedding vision come to life without them. The magic they worked was unbelievable and our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you again Anastasia and Anna - you ladies were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Rita and Samir!
    Thank you for your kind words, your wedding was truly breathtaking and it was an honor for us to help you make it happen!

julia · Married on 01/24/2016

I really hope my review will be useful. My husband and I decided to have destination wedding in Mexican Riviera Maya. Its a perfect place and absolutely incredible. To choose the wedding planner was pretty tough. We sent loads of emails and contacted many planners, but finally chose Mango Weddings and Events. They were very Quick to respond. I would like to thank them all, because they made my dream wedding happen. I will always remember that day. I have no regrets at all that I chose Mango Weddings as my wedding planners. Beautiful wedding canopy with the fresh flowers ( that was very important for me), decorations, bridal bouquet, all was perfect and exactly what I wanted. We will definitely come back to Riviera Maya for a vow review.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Svetlana · Married on 12/21/2015

Hi there! I had a great wedding ceremony in Mexico a month ago! I really liked Anna organized a ceremony! Everything was thought out and planned to the last detail. If you want to have the wedding of your dreams then contact Anna! You will be delighted! And we had a wonderful photographer Nazar Chigarev. He is very professional and talented.
    p.s. Thank you very much guys for everything! I will remember this day as the happiest in my life because of you!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jorge · Married on 12/18/2015

What can I tell about Anastasia our wedding planner? Simply she took the wedding from our dreams in our minds and made it happen.
    The service was fantastic, she looked to offer everything we could imagine (flowers, food, music, lights, pictures, video, etc). Always committed to fulfill our requirements with a lot of professionalism.

Just talk to her, that will be enough to be convinced that you will get value for your money (that happened to us =).

I really appreciate her support. Definitely, one of the best in Playa del Carmen!

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • I

Irina · Married on 02/21/2015

Efficient and easy to work with is how I would describe Mango Weddings. We needed a simple civil ceremony at a private villa in Playacar. Nothing over the top, just simple and elegant. The paperwork for a Civil wedding in Mexico can be daunting as you need lab results for blood test, visa, passport information, apostille, etc. Anna handled all aspects of paperwork so that we could enjoy our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Alesia · Married on 12/11/2014

From Alesia and Pavel
    It took us a long time to choose a wedding coordinator as we were nervous to trust just anyone with our wedding planning since we were traveling from afar to Mexico for the first time. Mango Wedding packages were much lower in price as compared to other coordinators and that actually also was a bit of a concern. We mistakenly thought that low price might mean not so good of service. We are happy to report that we were completely wrong about our assumption and are so glad that we’ve chose Anna from Mango Weddings as our organizer and planner. From the very first emails which were immediately answered, she has patiently walked us through the entire process of civil ceremony, getting all the paperwork in order and putting our minds at ease. We had nothing left to do but to enjoy the most gorgeous beach of Tulum which was the venue for our ceremony.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you guys ! We wish you long happy life and looking forward to see you here for vow renewal ceremony! Love and peace.
  • User5412093 · 2+ years ago

Before choosing this wonderful country, we considered a variety of options. The main reason for our choice of Mexico was the most beautiful beaches and the official ceremony. We were apprehensive in having to choose an organizer via internet as we didn’t trust many of the sites. So through a friend (who got married in Mexico) we found a wonderful organizer, Anna from Mango Weddings. I want to tell her thank you very much! Anna is very friendly and helpful: she endured our changing moods and pre-wedding jitters, fulfilled all of our wishes and whims, it even seems that before the wedding she was worried more than I)))) For the venue ceremony we chose Tulum, with the most beautiful beaches and eco hotel-just a heavenly place for honeymooners: everything is so comfortable and harmonious, we didn’t want to leave! Our photographer was Nazar Chigarev- at a reasonable price we had wonderful pictures, we were very pleased! Stylist Lydia is a magician! Even after the ceremony was over, Anna provided support for the rest of our vacation, for which we are very grateful to her, she made all of our dreams come true! Mexico is a fairyland!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/06/2014

Our goal was to remember our wedding for a lifetime, therefore we decided on an unforgettable ceremony on the far coast of the Caribbean Sea, in colorful and mysterious Mexico: with its white sandy beaches, turquoise sea, the hot sun, and that much important for us, rich history and diverse excursions. Our wedding coordinator in Mexico was Anya G from Mango Weddings; Anna took into an account all of our wishes, she was polite and friendly with a responsible attitude towards her role. She analyzed every detail, from the design of the arch, the flowers of the bouquet, boutonnieres, table decoration. Everything was very nice, exactly what we were hoping for. Anna is very easy to work with and have been flexible and patient with us during the whole process!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Valeriya · Married on 11/03/2014

Our wedding took place in November, everything was perfect, thanks to an excellent team of organizer, stylist and photographers. Anna never made me worry, (although it is quite difficult), she considered all-and every request and constantly supported me in my decisions and helped me remain calm during the entire process. The photographers Eugene and Eric were very sensitive to all my request, even the controversial ones. Our special day went by very smooth without any glitches!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Good morning, day, evening everyone! It took me a while to sit down and gather all my thoughts in one nice review. Our elope ceremony was 1 year ago November 2nd, 2014, yeah! but believe me the memories are still so fresh and there are many of them and all of them are posotive. Our choice Fell on Mexican Riviera Maya immideately without doubts and we were very exsited about that! If you are looking for the best white sand beaches with cristal turquoise water, increadible nature, exotic animals and of course you are interested in Mexican culture,k then you must go there!
    To plan our wedding we entrusted to Anna and Anastasia from Mango Weddings. We liked reviews, reasonable prices, photos of passed weddings. But when we started to communicate with them, we became more sure about them. I would like to express our gratitude to this duo! I had million of questions and some of them were just rediculous, but I got all the answers and was very happy.
    The venue for ceremony we chose Secret Garden, It was a private territory which let us feel calm and made us feeling that it was only our day! We loved the venue from first sight. there is a beautiful beach, super cute and beautiful cenote. The ceremony went nice and easy, and we were extremly happy!
    We met Anna when we arrived to Mexico and discused all the rest question and details and felt more calm and secure that we were in right hands!
    To all "brides to be" I suggest to have the ceremony after 5-7 days since the arrival, so it will let you catch some nice sun tan and get used to sun.

We brang back home many warm memories, beautiful symbolic certificate, sand bottle.

I would highly reccomend Mango Weddings for your upcoming weddings in Mexican Riviera Maya.
    For us they are the best event planners!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Ekaterina · Married on 08/26/2014

Ever since we’ve seen the film “Armagedon” we’ve been dreaming about having a Mayan ceremony for our wedding. I have been thinking and planning out meticulously the entire look and style of the event, therefore the attention to detail was my top priority. Anna from Mango Weddings didn’t disappoint. The stylist she recommended did a wonderful job with creating a head piece and the Mayan Dancers were incredible and the cenote was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was just like in a movie!
    Kate & Nick

Sent on 10/21/2015

We chose to have a Cenote wedding through Mango Weddings and we could not have been happier with our decision. I never had to make a single decision on my own. Anna was always there to help guide me. We collaborated through Pintrest boards for cake, flowers, hair, makeup and overall vision for our wedding and everything was spot on! Every question I had was answered very quickly and she organized EVERYTHING all the way down to our reception dinner! (Which was amazing!) I never had to speak to another person other than Anna. All of our vendors our transportation, violinist, photographer (Nazar), hair & makeup (Alesya), reception dinner (Alux) were absolutely wonderful! I was a little nervous planning a wedding in Mexico from the United States however I do not have a single regret. Throughout the entire process we corresponded through email SEVERAL times, had a Skype meeting and they even met with me in person when we arrived in Mexico. If you are considering Mango Weddings for your wedding or event do not hesitate! I promise you will not be let down.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

It was our pleasure, Lauren! Thank you for your confidence and trust in our ability to make your wedding day special. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Mango Weddings and Events

Anna · Married on 08/07/2011

Anastasia was amazing. She made sure every detail was perfect, under budget, and unique to my style and preferences. My guests were impressed with how amazing everything was. It was a magical day, I couldn't have imagined it better and it was all thanks to Mango weddings. If you want professional, well priced, and most of all caring wedding planning, this is it.

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • AnaLaura

AnaLaura · Married on 12/09/2017

Glad I went with Mango

Mango Weddings helped me plan my destination from New York. We were able to plan everything without ever actually meeting in person prior to our wedding weekend. They assisted in planning the rehearsal dinner and wedding. They were able to make recommendations of local vendors and gave feedback on ideas for wedding (decor/etc). I primarily worked with Anastasia, she was very helpful and detail oriented.

The day of my wedding was a breeze. The Mango team was able to communicate well with the guests and get everyone to where they need to be (including two year old ring bearer and flower girl). They kept things on track and made things run smoothly. Ana even officiated the wedding.

I would definitely recommend them to someone who is looking for a knowledgable, realistic and experienced planners.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Dear AnaLaura,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you next time you are back in the Riviera Maya! Congratulations once again!