Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

67 | Cancun, MX

67 Reviews for Mango Weddings & Events

Guillermo · Married on 04/21/2018

Mango Weddings & Events completely fulfills all your expectations (and then some) about what a wedding planner will do for you. We had a small destination wedding for about 25 people, and we made it happen thanks to Mango Weddings in less than 3 months with people coming from Washington DC, California and Argentina to the Mayan Riviera. They are super thorough and responsive. They keep you updated and informed throughout the whole process with budgets, pending decisions, lists, etc... All of the vendors they recommended were excellent (catering, cake, flowers, DJ, etc...). We just send them descriptions and photos of what we wanted and they made it happen at a reasonable price. We wholeheartedly and fully recommend Mango Weddings & Events for your wedding or event. Anna and Anastasia are the best!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Guillermo and Olivia! You were a joy to work with and it was a pleasure being part of your event! We hope to see you again soon for your vow renewal fiesta! Best wishes, Anna and Anastasia
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2018

The dream team!

Mango weddings (aka Anna and Anastasia) made my wedding in Tulum a dream. I can't say enough how amazing they are at what they do. Having never been to Mexico and trying to plan a wedding from the other side of the world I knew I had my work cut out! I needn't have worried, they were so professional, nothing was too much trouble and I had so much fun working with them to create my special day. On the wedding day they made sure everything was under control so all we had to worry about was having fun. At the end of the night when we wanted to carry on to another venue, they collected up the wedding keepsakes and Anna drove them to our hotel 2 days later - absolute stars! Thank you ladies :)

Sent on 05/05/2019

V · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I just got married about 10 days ago, and we went with Mango Weddings & Events full planning service. In a few short words this dynamic duo demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, are detail-oriented, and at their core want you to have the wedding of your dreams.

We visited 1 year before the event to do food tastings, venue visits, and vendor meetings. All of it was coordinated ahead of time, and made us feel comfortable with having all this done for us from afar. Communication was always easy and timely.

The day of the wedding, Ana came by to check in on how things were going as my bridal party and I were getting ready. When I arrived to the venue, everything was what I had dreamed it to be. Details details details, these ladies nailed it. I would tell anyone considering a destination wedding in Mexico, to consider no one else but Mango Weddings & Events.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Dear V,

Thank you so much for your trust in our ability to make your vision come to life! We enjoyed the planning process with you immensely! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and unique! We wish the both of you a lifetime of happiness!

A & A ~

Karolina · Married on 02/08/2018

Anna and Ana made having a destination wedding in Tulum so easy and stress free. We really didn't have to do anything but describe what we had in mind and send a few pictures, the rest was all done. When I needed or wanted recommendations, they were happy to provide them too. The canopy set up for us was beautiful and I was ABSOLUTELY in love with my bouquet. I provided just a few pictures for the flower color scheme and vibe and it was classy, gorgeous, and perfect. It was also very nice that Anna is a non-denominational minister so not having to find a separate officiant was also one less thing to think about. Anna's script was lovely and still allowed for us to write our own vows.

Haha, I have to say I was almost a little nervous because it seemed so easy to plan a wedding with Mango weddings. I thought there had to be a catch, or maybe it wouldn't turn out how I expected, but the truth is Anna and Ana just really get what you're picturing and they really did make it that easy to plan a beautiful ceremony! Definitely recommend, whether you're having a planned elopement or a more traditional wedding. The pictures I uploaded aren't even the professional photos!!! Couldn't have asked for a more special day!

Sent on 02/09/2018
  • I

Ida · Married on 02/02/2018

This review is long overdue. Ana and Anastasia are outstanding wedding planning professionals. Initially, I thought I could plan the wedding, and run it... after all, I am a seasoned corporate planner with events who have hosted thousands. I was WRONG! My fiance (now husband) and I quickly learned that enjoying our wedding, and the days leading up to it heavily depended on keeping our sanity through the process. Hence, our road led to Ana & Anastasia. Through the pre-wedding planning, all of our questions were answered quickly and with clear and concise communication (sometimes vendors were tough to understand, even on Skype). Bringing them onboard made it much easier to loop in other local vendors for a destination wedding. They also helped to construct our vision impeccably, bringing in special musical entertainment and batucada dancers. Enthusiastic remarks from family and friends continue to pour in, exclaiming how amazing it all was and how it was a wedding that was truly memorable and well worth the travel. We couldn't have done it without this dynamic team!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ida! We loved working with you and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Gareth · Married on 12/16/2017

We contracted Mango Weddings for our destination wedding in Merida in December last year. We couldn´t have had a more comprehensive and proactive wedding planner, they took a huge burden off our shoulders and had a consistent and proactive approach with us and our wedding vendors to ensure every part of our wedding day was plain sailing and no stone was left unturned. Even on the day of our wedding, we all noticed (our guests included) how endlessly Anna and Anastasia worked. I would personally recommend Mango weddings without hesitation to anyone. We can not thank you enough for your professional dedication to our wedding, and your friendly attention to us and our guests! A HUGE THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Ayvee · Married on 11/18/2017

Mango Weddings allowed me to share a sacred and beautiful elopement with my husband. After a larger wedding at home had to be cancelled due to a personal family tragedy, I was (thankfully) able to connect with Anastasia and Anna who took care of every detail for my elopement. From the private, breathtaking cenote location, the five star makeup and beauty treatment, to the high-end, specially crafted bouquet and flower crowns, Mango Weddings provided class, beauty, and attention to detail for my special day!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kari · Married on 10/07/2017

Never have I encountered such speedy and professional service! Anastasia and Ana always had our best interest at heart and answered all of our questions. They emailed us back within the same day, were on board whenever we changed our minds, and always ALWAYS exhibited great customer service. I highly recommend their wedding planning services. Thank you ladies for all of your help!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Dear Kari,
    Thank you for your positive comments! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your planning experience with us! We hope your next trip to Mexican Riviera Маya is just around the corner. Please let us if there is anything we can help you with.
    Kind regards, Mango Weddings & Events

Natalia · Married on 09/29/2017

We just came back from our breathtaking and absolutely amazing wedding in Mexico, at Akiin Beach Club (September 29/2017). My fiance and I knew that we want to do destination wedding and Mexico was our first and only choice. Even before I got my engagement ring I was looking at various wedding planning agencies and vendors. One of the first agencies that I found was Mango Weddings & Events located at Playa del Carmen. I had lots of time to research and make informed choice. I literally read everything I could find online about this agency. What amazed me that all those reviews where extremely positive! Brides where super happy with Mango's services and after all my research I had no doubt that I want to work only with them. We didn't even choose our hotel and wedding venue yet at that point! My first step was the wedding planning service and that was the smartest choice I made that set the tone for the whole event:) I contacted Anna Gramokovskaya, one of the 2 owners of Mango and was working with this amazing woman since Nov 2016 until our wedding on Sep 29,2017. There are no words to describe how GOOD her service was! I literally cannot count how many skype calls and whatsup msgs we exchanged during this year long wedding planning process. From day 1 when I contacted her till after the wedding, she spend the whole time I needed to plan my wedding. She was getting back to me sometimes within minutes to answer some random questions i had. Honestly I never thought that wedding planning can be so smooth and easy! On the day of the wedding Ana and her business partner Anastasia made our event flawless and super smooth! All my guests where amazed by their work! Mango are super easy to work with, have highest professional standards, have great vendors they work with and amazing taste/style in wedding decor. If you're planning a wedding in Mexico, Mango Weddings & Events are NUMBER 1 CHOICE!!!! Thank you so much Mango!!!

Natalia & Pavel

Sent on 10/16/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/26/2017

We really loved our wedding! Everything was planned exactly as we discussed by email. It was nice to just show up.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you very much! We are very glad you enjoyed your day with Mango Weddings.
    Kind regards, Anastasia & Anna

Mia · Married on 07/21/2017

Words will never be able to express how grateful I am for dearest Ann and Ana. I am still amazed by the services Mango Weddings provided! Even after my wedding, they are still helping me organize my wedding photos and providing exceptional service.

I am blown away how magical my wedding was and I owe it ALL to Ana and Ann!!!! From beginning to end! They helped me find the most beautiful location. We viewed many places. I felt like they were family. They treated me so well. I can't tell you how many emails I sent them throughout the entire process and they responded so swiftly each and every time.

They practically had to hold my hand through most of the process. Luckily they know the best vendors. I strongly recommend them to any bride wanting to get married in the Riviera Maya. I suggest you do the full planning package. I am a very indecisive person and they were able to help me with my concerns and waited for me to make each decision on seat arrangement, flowers, etc.

I will forever be thankful for Ana and Ann! They created the dream wedding for my husband and I. Everyone who attended told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I’m sure people say that all the time but it really was the best wedding EVER :)

Tulum is magical and I really couldn’t have had my dream wedding without them!

Thank you Mango Weddings! Thank you forever!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

meina · Married on 06/03/2017

HIRE MANGO WEDDINGS NOW! If you want a stress free planning process, hiring Mango Weddings will be the single best decision you'll ever make. We would give Mango Weddings 10 starts if we could. Mango Weddings anticipated every need we had and took care of every detail to ensure that we had a stress free event. That way we could focus all of our attention on being with family and friends. Even our wedding guests were raving about how great Mango Weddings was and already asking when we'll do our vow renewals.

We are from Washington DC and wanted to plan a destination wedding for a rather large party (60 guests). We needed wedding planners that we could trust to help us make decisions from afar, planners that would keep us on budget and had a reasonable fee (!!), and planners that would always put us and our wedding guests first. From our very first phone call, Mango Weddings was extremely responsive, responsible, and reasonable. Anastasia took the time to understand what kind of wedding we wanted and helped us prioritize our desires. She was extremely commutative during the entire process and made sure to only recommend trusted vendors.

In addition to the wedding, Mango Weddings happily helped us plan a site visit, a Welcome Dinner and helped us secure tours for our wedding guests Just to give you an idea of the miracle workers these planners are, during our Welcome Dinner, my mom had inadvertently left her iphone in a taxi. I thought for sure we would never retrieve the phone, but somehow, they worked their magic and found the phone for us.

As for the wedding, it was beautiful, magnificent, and was better than what we could ever imagine. Our friends and family had so much fun, they dubbed it the "best wedding" they've ever been to. If there were any problems, we certainly didn't notice it because Mango Weddings resolved it before it ever got to us. Thank you Mango Weddings x100000 for being planners extraordinaire!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Dear Meina and Gregg,
    We thank you very much for taking time to review your experience with Mango Weddings & Events. We appreciate a perfect rating you gave us, it will help other brides to make their wedding planner's choice.
    We really hope to ever see you again here, in beautiful Riviera Maya for your vow renewal.
    Kind regards, Anastasia & Anna

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Couldn’t have done it without them!

Upon finalizing the big decision of having a destination wedding I knew right away I would need additional help to have some peace of mind planning a wedding from a distance. I began interviewing with wedding planning companies and from our first conversation I was sold on Anastasia and Anna. They assured me that they were there to assist in all the planning and especially help with the day of events.

From there I felt a sense of ease and comfort. We would email frequently in the beginning and they would keep me on track of timelines and budgets. As the event got closer they helped with all the little things that could easily be forgotten.

Anastasia met us when we traveled to Mexico for our big day preview - she asked pertinent questions and ensured we would have an amazing event from start to finish.

Upon choosing vendors they priced out different options to make sure we would be satisfied and getting the best quality of service at the best cost.

The day of went so smoothly and we cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work! Choose Mango Weddings and you will never be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Dear Jessica!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and you were a joy to work with! Thank you for you confidence in our ability to pull this together for you! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and who knows, we might bump into you on our next trip to NY! :-) Hugs from the sunny Riviera Maya!

Christine · Married on 04/20/2017

Mango Weddings is the perfect fit for your upcoming wedding destination. My fiancé and I live in San Diego, CA so we wanted to utilize someone that lives in Playa del Carmen. Ana and Anastasia were both AMAZING!!! It all started with a skype interview to discuss the vision we have for our Wedding. It was an easy decision for us to go with them and that was only the beginning. My fiancé and I planned a trip to Playa del Carmen exactly 1-year prior to the Wedding, so we could get a feel for the weather, tour venues, taste food options (and cake options), etc.
    Ana & Anastasia were both awesome when it came to accommodating to our requests and showing us around beautiful Playa del Carmen. They took us one tours of several venues, to meet caterers and even to taste different cake bakers. After our trip, we had decisions to make and they continuously answered our questions and passed along links for music options, decorations, floor plan layouts; basically anything and everything you needed to finalize the last decisions. There has been no limit on the amount of emails or skype calls they are willing to have with us and have gone above and beyond to answer all our questions. I couldn’t imagine going through this process with any other wedding planners. They’re both so kind and genuine, plus they work very well together as a Team. We’re so excited for our wedding coming up in 2-months and it wouldn’t be the same without their help. I highly recommend their services to anyone that has an upcoming wedding in Playa del Carmen, whether it’s a destination wedding or a local wedding. 10 out of 10, for sure! We will provide an additional review once the wedding is complete!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Carolina · Married on 04/13/2017

Me and my fiancé decided to elope in the Riviera Maya. I was very stressed out because everything was very last minute and trying to plan something not physically being there is nerve-wracking. I was looking and looking online not sure what I was even looking for....then I stumbled upon the Mango Wedding and Events website. There, I found exactly what I didn't know I was looking for! I was hoping to find a simple but very meaningful and spiritual way to marry the love of my life. I learned about the Mayan and Cosmic ceremonies and decided that was perfect for us. I contacted Anna and Anastasia and the emails began. I am very detail oriented, very picky and ask so many questions. They answered every question and accommodated me on every request. The girls were very professional and responded quickly every time. After just a handful of weeks and countless of emails back and forth, I can say that, my wedding day, was the happiest day of my life so far. I am grateful for the work they put to make that day happen and for all their professional advise. Thank you so much girls!!! :)

Sent on 04/20/2017

Carlos · Married on 03/03/2017

i would advice that they should book them without a doubt , We live in Australia so it was quite challenging to organise a destination wedding from here, Anastacia was always there for me not matter time always helping me with ideas and giving me advice of any kind to make that day perfect i trusted her 100% with everything and she succeeded our expectations on the day of our wedding was there to surpervise and make sure everything was done as planned with all the vendors and it was lovely to have her as our celebrant to after getting close talking over the phone for months leading up to the wedding day , Anna also was the great help on that day always with a great actitude and smile , there are no words that would do justice to the impeccable work they put into this happy moment , we would be forever grateful to them for being such a great support from day one nothing seemed impossible for them as i was a very picky costumer they always found the way to deliver , so yes if you decide to get married in the riviera maya do not hesitate on contacting them i can tell you that your wedding will be better that you have ever dreamt .

Sent on 04/19/2017

Dear Carlos and Robert!

It was our pleasure being a part of your special day! We are so greateful for the confidence you had in us and we are happy to hear you were pleased! We hope to see you here for you future vow renewals years down the road!

Best wishes and hugs!

Anastasia and Anna

Caroline · Married on 02/27/2017

Words can't express how thankful I was to run across Ana and Ann with Mango Weddings & Events while searching for weddings in Mexico! It was truly the easiest experience dealing with these two wonderful ladies while we were miles apart. Our wedding was planned in a week and their ideas for our wedding location was perfect! I've never experienced such excellent customer service with a company anywhere and to think that it was all planned with such simplicity without ever meeting each other! From the first initial email conversation, to all the procedures needed for the ceremony to take place, it was a breeze. We married in a Cenote in the Riveria Maya and were blown away by the beauty of this hidden gem. The ceremony was beautiful and so sweet and the photographer really had the passion for his work and it showed. We couldn't have been happier about the whole day and how well everything flowed. It was how a wedding should be. We were happy, stress free and in true bliss. Oh happy day! I recommend Mango Weddings to anyone looking to get married in Mexico!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 02/01/2017

I found "Mango weddings& events" in instagram. And after contacting Anna for the first time i already knew she will be my wedding planner. Anna was replying to my emails very fast and explaining wedding details very clear. She is professional, she will help you to realize all your wedding ideas. You always can ask her for advice, she will help you with wedding photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist etc. My wedding ceremony went very smoothly, everything was perfect.
    I would like to say thank you to Anna and her team for organizing wedding of my dreams.
    I would definitely recommend "Mango weddings& events" to everybody!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Sasha, for your very kind words! It was an honor for Mango Weddings & Events to be a part of your one of the most important days in your life! We wish you, guys, long and full of joy married life and we are looking forward to see you here again for you vow renewal ceremony ;-) Kind regards,Anna

svetlana · Married on 01/07/2017

Anna and Anastasia helped us organizing our welcome reception event at the villa where we were staying, as well as our officiating our wedding ceremony in January 2017, at Akiin beach club in Tulum. By the time I stumbled across Mango Weddings & Events (MW&E) online, I already had a wedding planning contract signed with another wedding planner in the area, but I wasn't happy with her, as she was going way outside of our discussed budget and did not demonstrate any creativity or flexibility. The officiant company she worked with charged an arm and a leg for a simple ceremony (we were already legally married in our home country and only needed a symbolic ceremony), so I started looking for alternatives outside of what was offered by my wedding planner. MW&E's price was reasonable and as an added bonus they were multilingual! We ended up with a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that everyone said they really liked.

Seeing how professional and flexible they were preparing the ceremony script, I decided to also hire MW&E to organize the welcome party that we held at the villa we were staying at 2 days prior to the big day. Once again, my wedding planner, offered outrageous quotation for this, and she lacked the flexibility of adjusting to our needs and preferences, following basically a cookie cutter approach and not willing to delineate from her original setup. Anna and Anastasia were extremely flexible, creative, and organized; they demonstrated initiative, listened to us, understood our vision, and catered to that instead of a preconceived idea or something they did before. We ended up with a fun and well managed event that included top notch mariachis, authentic taco cart, and bartender services, - all reasonably negotiated with local vendors and for a reasonable fee.

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • Y

Yas · Married on 11/26/2016

I got married last year in Playa del Carmen and Mango Weddings did the most AMAZING job ever. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. They made my destination wedding so easy to plan and took so much stress away from me. And most importantly, everything turned out even better than I expected. I should've done this earlier but thank you for everything you guys did for me.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Yas! It's so nice to hear from you again and we hope you have enjoyed your first year as a married couple! We loved working with you! Hugs!

Simon · Married on 11/09/2016

I would advise anyone looking for coordinators to think about what they are looking for out of a wedding. Once you think you of it, communicate it to Anastasia and Anna of Mango because they will literally make your wish come true. (in your budget)

BEFORE THE WEDDING
    To start, I had a hard time negotiating with the Hotel we were staying at to make it our venue. In a bout of frustration I reached out via wedding wire and almost immediately got a response from Anastasia. This was indicative of the attention that was paid to our every request. She opened up the door to many venues while this was short notice. She spoke with us almost everyday via whats app where we made our detailed decisions. During these discussions, they offered and negotiated multiple vendors for every task and every vendor delivered to a tee. This made life much easier especially with a destination wedding.

WEDDING
    Everything was better than we even pictured. There were details that Mango added that we didn't include but made the place feel amazing. They didn't force us into anything extraneous or penny pinch for the things they added. Just an overall amazing experience. We had GoPros at the wedding and they took initiative to walk around with them to get different angles. Most would say its not their job to do this but they did it anyway. After we took pictures on the beach, Anna literally cleaned off my brides feet. Again, not her job but they seemed that invested to make sure everything was ideal and it was.

CONCLUSION
    We really want to thank Mango, Anastasia and Anna, for the job they did. People say all the time that this night feels magical and while I'm not easy to deal with or please, they made it seem effortless. We were concerned that we were throwing money at a wedding that would be fleeting but alas that day created wonderful memories that will stay with us and our guests forever. Thank you, ladies, for the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Simon and Julia!

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision of a wedding to reality! Thank you for your confidence in our ability to pull it through and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Hope to see you all in a few years for a grand vow renewal! :-)

Hugs,

Anna and Anastasia~

Libby · Married on 11/05/2016

I decided to hire Mango Weddings almost immediately after a quick Skype interview! Anastasia seemed organized and very familiar with local vendors! I knew I wanted more details and accents than the typical destination wedding bride. Anastasia and Ann went above and beyond to help source unique things like a Churro Cart (huge hit) & Gelato cart as well as helping us pull off a 2nd event (White Linen welcome party) the night before the wedding along with a live band! They understood our overall vision and were extremely organized and executed all of the little details without missing a thing! Anastasia communicated all the details we needed along the way! Would highly recommend their services, best investment we made to have a stress free wedding! ???

Sent on 11/15/2016

Dear Libby and Rocky!

Thank you for your kind words! We loved coordinating your wedding, so many fun extras! We can't wait to see the you tube video of the groomsmen dance performance! We hope your new journey is filled with love and as much fun as you've had at your wedding!

Best wishes,

Anna and Anastasia~

Kristina · Married on 07/03/2016

If you are looking for the best wedding planners in the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen area, the Mango Wedding girls are it! Anastasia and Anna were detail orientated, organized and so easy to work with. We did all the planning via email, photos and Pinterest. Anastasia and Anna made our day absolutely perfect, from start to finish! They were able to bring our vision to life. They were also able to help arrange other vendors and do all the leg work for us, as we live in Florida. We woke up on the day of the wedding without any worries, as we knew everything was already being handled and we could enjoy our day! Thank you Anastasia and Anna for everything, you girls truly are amazing at what you do and we are so glad to have found you to help us plan and execute our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Dear Kristina and Mat!

Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure, we truly ! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Adrienne · Married on 05/21/2016

I really cannot say enough good things about Mango Weddings. Long story short, without them, my wedding would not have happened.

My wife and I opted to do a non-cookie cutter wedding at Secrets Maroma Beach, which was a very big feat that we were not prepared for, given the lack of correspondence from our resort coordinator. We tried for months to plan our wedding with an external vendor but realized we needed help from someone on the ground in Mexico.

We luckily found Mango Events and they picked up right where we left off with all of the vendors we had been in touch with already. By the time other planners responded to my initial inquiry for services, Mango and I had already exchanged numerous emails discussing details about our wedding, a true sign at how quickly Mango works. Every email thereafter was responded to immediately, a service that you rarely get even in the USA.

The company is run by two very professional women from Russia, who live in the Playa Del Carmen area and speak fluent English & Spanish. They are incredibly professional, honest and very thorough in every detail. They’ve done many weddings in the area, so they are not only very knowledgeable and realistic about ideas but they offer their honest opinion, which helps to manage these expectations.

On our wedding date, my wife and I were able to enjoy the day from the minute we woke up, having full trust in Mango. They took care of everything and managed the coordinator at the resort, the various vendors, and the full set up of everything exactly as we had planned. In addition to managing the setup, they officiated our wedding and also MC’ed during the reception, which they did both perfectly.

We would recommend Mango Weddings to anyone who is planning a destination wedding in the Cancun/Playa del Carmen/Tulum area. They have relationships with the best vendors, will always work for you in negotiating the best price and will always work in your best interest.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your confidence in our abilities, Gerry and Adrienne! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Anna and Anastasia

Kelly · Married on 02/29/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Playa del Carmen area, do not hesitate to contact Mango Weddings and Events! When we started looking into how to plan a destination wedding, we had no idea where to begin, and were feeling overwhelmed. After we found Anna (actually she found us) it was as though a tremendous weight had been lifted. She helped us choose a venue for our ceremony and reception, both of which were amazing! Our guests were blown away! They'd never seen anything like it. She kept us on track with decisions that needed to be made, and was extremely responsive to our many questions. She was very upfront about the cost of various options, and was respectful of our budget at all times. She even made a suggestion that saved us a significant amount of money. Overall, we were thrilled with our wedding day. We could not have pulled it off without Anna's help. Thank-you!

Sent on 05/25/2016