Maize Restaurant Reviews

4 | Newark, NJ

4 Reviews for Maize Restaurant

David · Married on 05/01/2016

Absolutely beautiful, classy and top of the line for a wedding venue.
     Everything from decor to service to the wedding coordination was perfect. We had a elegant, fun wedding!
    It was very spacious with room for cocktail area, reception seating, a Dj area, desert area and a large dance floor.
    Maize was beautiful and the lighting was perfect, but it was the staff I'll remember. They were all smiling, all seemed happy to be there. Thank you for being so kind. The service and food are top notch. The wait staff and bartenders were so professional.
     I can't say enough but for sure our guests and our families walked away extremely happy!
    Truly did have the BEST wedding!
    Fernando and Wilson made sure to impress us, And that they did! Couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else, Thanks to Maize!
    A 5-star experience!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Leo · event on: 12/21/2013

I had my dad's surprise 60's birthday party at Maize. Everything was amazing. Very friendly and accommodating. Most importantly the food, drinks and service were on point. I high recommend Maize to anyone looking to just grab dinner or having a large gathering/party.

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • O

Olga · event on: 10/26/2013

Maize Restaurant has a beautiful atmosphere.The setting has a classy and comfortable feel. The food is delicious. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Wilson is pleasant to speak with and is attentive to your party's needs. He also helped with ideas to make the party a success.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Susan · event on: 02/17/2014

0.0

Hosted my daughters Christening here and the service was great! Quality of food like no other. We had so many compliments from the party...
    Ambiance was just right... Loved everything about the party... Thanks again Maize... We'll def be back!!

Sent on 03/20/2014