Magnolia Floral Studio Reviews

5 | Chattanooga, OK

5 Reviews for Magnolia Floral Studio

Danielle · Married on 06/06/2015

My flowers were beautiful and matched my dress so wonderfully!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

I met with Magnolia about a month before my wedding to discuss floral arrangements; within minutes Jessica saw my vision and told me to trust her. As a bride that was completely involved with every aspect of my wedding, flowers was the only thing I let be a surprise. I could not be more impressed with how they turned out! She went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Jessica at Magnolia was an integral part of my wedding. She took my scattered ideas and made them into a cohesive and beautiful masterpiece. I can't recommend her and Magnolia enough!

Sent on 12/22/2014

mignon · Married on 10/24/2013

Loved my flowers...Kerry at Magnolia is amazing to work with!!! Creative, classy and beautiful wedding flowers!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2012

I really don't have enough positive things to say! I walked in without and appointment and had no idea what to expect in regards to wedding flowers. Jessica was more than patient with me and really came up with beautiful ideas. I had a very modest budget and had AMAZING wedding and reception flowers. Jessica and her team decorated my entire venue as well as my wedding cake after dropping setting up all the attendants flowers and helping the groomsmen with their boutonnieres. It was absolutely beautiful and my favorite part of my wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2014