Morrison Floral

Oklahoma City, OK View map

$1,100 Typical Price

We are a full service, family owned/operated florist and greenhouses since 1949. We specialize in weddings and events of all price ranges. We are very passionate about our craft as we get to be creative through wonderful clients, beautiful venues (including our very own onsite Conservatory) and of course fantastic, colorful flowers. We also offer a very reasonable deposit of $200 to book your wedding/events.

Our onsite Conservatory is an indoor garden area able to accommodate smaller groups of 65-70 people for weddings, receptions and other small events. A stained-glass Victorian style entrance is perfect for welcoming your guests or for outdoor pictures. The Conservatory includes a large stone waterfall and reflecting pond, a three-tiered fountain and a small social area which allows room for guests to mingle. We Encourage you to come and tour the conservatory and receive information any time during business hours Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.

We do personal consultation appointments M-F from 10am to 4:30pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. To set an appointment, please give us a call at 405-789-1622 and let us know a day and time that you are available. We would love to assist in making your big day all that you have dreamed and have the experience you and your family expect when choosing a florist.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Ashley J. Married on 06/06/2020

Perfection

Richard, the owner, listened to exactly what I wanted, and did everything to perfection. I am SO glad we went with them over other vendors. I could not have been any happier with the flowers! I have seen some bad reviews here, but the thing is, flowers will probably be your most expensive budget item. So if you don't want to spend the money, don't be upset if you don't get what you want. If you want perfect flowers, and someone who will listen to your vision, come here!!!

Morrison Floral's reply:

Thank you Ashley, you were such a joy to work with and your vision was spectacular!! We are honored to have worked on your wedding. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. :)
    Rachel Married on 04/28/2018
    After visiting Morrison’s I not only chose to have my wedding flowers designed by this company but chose to plan my ceremony in the conservatory on site which was absolutely beautiful and affordable. Richard was very considerate in taking my ideas and turned them into the perfect wedding day. My flowers were gorgeous and I had the best ceremony and reception thanks to the services provided by this venue!!

Morrison Floral's reply:

Hello Rachel,
    Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and making your day all the more special.
    Megan Married on 10/28/2017
    Morrison Floral was great to work with. I would recommend for any bride. They are professional, and courteous. My wedding bouquet was amazing! We had the ceremony and reception in the conservatory and it was perfect! I couldn't have asked or wished for anything better. Xoxo

Real Weddings

• Brianna & Demetrik
    89 photos · 02/14/2019

Pricing

4801 N Meridian Oklahoma City, OK, 73112
Location of (Morrison Floral)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding