Maeve Vintage Reviews

9 | Fort Wayne, IN

9 Reviews for Maeve Vintage

Amazing doesn't even begin to cover this vendor, they were incredible from start to finish.

Lindsey · Married on 09/26/2015

Abby was great to work with and everything we rented was absolutely beautiful!

Every detail of the items we rented made our wedding perfectly fit for our style. The ladies were very helpful in determining what would be best fit for my needs. They also delivered everything on time and made sure that everything was in the place that I wanted it to be. The ladies were also very pleasant and personable, a joy to work with.

We rented from Maeve Vintage Rentals and were seriously thrilled and impressed with everything they provided. I would recommend these ladies to everyone I come across! Their pieces were so original and different, but so, so stunning. Their prices are almost too fair! She also gave pointers on styling the pieces, which was VERY helpful. We were so happy they could be a part of our big day, their items were the perfect touch for our wedding!

Anna · Married on 07/05/2014

We rented the white vintage large frame from Maeve Vintage for our outdoor wedding in July 2014. ABSOLUTEY loved how well it worked in our wedding pictures. I wanted it as a prop to have the mothers hold with my husband and I standing in the background. Exactly what I envisioned the frame looking in our pictures and renting it made it so much easier to make it happen. We received a ton of compliments on the frame. Maeve Vintage was very easy to work with. If our wedding wasn't in Louisville Id probably rented a lot more items from Abigail. Great service!!!

shanna · Married on 03/29/2014

I rented a vintage typewriter from Maeve for my wedding last year. I used it on the guest book table to leave a note for my guests. Many of my guests commented on the typewriter. It was definitely a conversation piece that added that special touch I was looking for!

Cami · Married on 09/01/2012

Always love working with Maeve Vintage.

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2017

Maeve vintage is exactly the vendor I was looking for. They have a huge variety of amazing pieces and were great to work with. Always happy to answer my questions and offered great flexibility in scheduling. Can't recommend them enough!

Ericka · Married on 10/10/2015

3.5

These guys have some really unique products to rent! I loved the settee that we rented for our sweetheart table. If you are looking for vintage items and don't the hassle of having to get rid of them after your event, these guys are for you :)