Lyles BBQ Company Reviews

9 | Nicholasville, KY

9 Reviews for Lyles BBQ Company

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

Full disclosure - I hired Lyle's to cater an adult birthday party for 60 people. It was not a wedding.

Jennifer and the whole team were an absolute pleasure to work with - very responsive, professional, delivered a meal that almost overshadowed the band, and left our guests full and happy.

Here's how professional the team was: they were supposed to deliver and set up at 4:30. At 4:15, I got a phone call saying they were running 5 minutes late. I'm sorry - I do not call that late, but I do call it over-the-top professional that they cared enough to let me know. Would use them again in a heartbeat for my catering needs ... and may have to think up another reason to throw a party since I have such an awesome caterer that I know I can call.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Lyles was great! Food was sooooo good. We are really happy with everything. They did a wonderful job all around. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I would recommend Lyle's to anyone looking for a caterer! Jennifer was profession, quick to respond, and committed to making our wedding reception a success. She made the reception a breeze by going the extra mile with every detail, from silverware to the menu to cake cutting to making coffee...she and her staff were amazing! The food was perfect and we heard great reviews from our guests. The price fit nicely with our budget and the service and quality was unmatched. We cannot say enough good things! Book them!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Lyles BBQ was a absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. All of our wedding guests were raving about how good the food was!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/06/2016

Lyles Barbeque did a fabulous job for our wedding needs. We had full service catering. The service was excellent. They set up with tables we provided and brought items to make the service move quickly and had placards for directions. The extra paid for full service was worth the money spent. All went very smoothly. The food was really good. I do believe everyone went back for seconds! We would absolutely use them again if we had another event for which we had a need. I actually can't wait to get back to Lexington just to eat the food.

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • VWCat

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Wow! All of Lyles food-- BBQ, roasted chicken, seasonal veggies, apps, biscuits--was beyond AMAZING. They were perfect for our wedding. Lyles is classier than your average BBQ company such as their apps of smoked tomato caprese salad bite and smoked salmon on grilled crostini with remoulade. Their apps option were amazing! They also offered delicious sides, and their BBQ and quartered chicken was seasoned perfectly. The biscuits were huge, fluffly, and delicious. My friends and family raved about our wedding food. The best part? They had options to meet any dietary need. I have several gluten-sensitive friends as well as four friends who are vegan. 95% of Lyle's food was gluten free, and they were able to accommodate not just vegetarian but vegan food requests. I checked in with my vegan friends to make sure they were full and satisfied, and I was told it was the best wedding fare they'd ever had and the best meal they'd eaten out in a while! Lyle's is very easy to work with and responsive to requests. They also have some of the best pricing for wedding food in the wedding industry in Lexington for full service buffet. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2016

We had Lyle's BBQ cater my son & daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner in September , 2015 . The food was fanatastic . Guests were still telling me the next night how wonderful the food was for the RD . Jennifer Lyle & her family were so easy to work with, responding quickly to emails , making suggestions & adapting to my changing needs . Extremely reliable . With an outdoor venue there were many details to tend to and honestly working with Jennifer was the easiest part of the entire weekend .
    I had looked into many different options for a caterer but I was very impressed with the side dishes that Lyle's offered before even sampling the food .When my husband & I sampled Lyle's we knew immediately this would be our caterer ! The prices were very reasonable. The portions were large . The homemade rolls are to die for , but so was the BBQ & all the sides . The cobbler was fabulous & the perfect finish for our rehearsal dinner .
    I would certainly use Lyle's BBQ to cater any events we have in the future without any hesitation . On a scale of 0-5 stars , I would give Lyle's a 10 !

Sent on 01/23/2016

The food was AMAZING! Everyone loved it! the service was great and affordable. They really value customer service and are very easy going and flexible. I highly recommend this service to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Czar · Married on 05/16/2015

Lyles BBQ did an amazing job catering our wedding. They were easy to work with ahead of time, were awesome on the day of the wedding, and the food was so delicious. The guests kept talking about how great the food was. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2016