15 Reviews for Love Meets Life Photography

13 Love Meets Life Photography Reviews

Booking Dave and Janelle as our photographers was such an easy decision to make since they were the photographers for our friends wedding the year before. The prices were reasonable and they were extremely responsive to all of our questions and concerns which was great since planning a destination wedding is already stressful as it is. Janelle and Dave made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout our wedding day. The photos turned out amazing! I would definitely recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Gloria, 7/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave and Janelle were wonderful to work with! From solidifying the logistics to shooting our special day, they were always friendly, accommodating, and very flexible. They also made sure the experience was fun and relaxing, which in the end helped capture some truly wonderful candid moments that we will cherish forever. At the time they photographed us, they were still relatively new to the business, but the pictures looked anything but novice. We're very glad we chose Love Meets Life photography and would recommend them again!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Janelle were amazing to work with! They asked us a ton of questions about the types of pictures that we were looking for and worked really hard to give us exactly what we wanted. We have the most incredible pictures of our wedding day and we can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/8/14, 1 Review
3.0

Dave & Janelle are very talented photographers, they captured so many wonderful photos during our engagement session.

Profile Picture User4819863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Janelle are the best! They were so easy to work with and captured all of the moments we were looking for at our wedding. Though newer photographers - their work has proven to put them way ahead of the more experienced, high-priced photographers in the area. I can see them continuing to flourish as they both have a passion for their craft and it shows in their photos. Visit their blog at www.lovemeetslife.com to see for yourself. They are both very talented and down to earth and I would highly recommend any bride to use them for their special day.

Profile Picture User2752978, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Both Chris and I were so happy with Dave and Janelle. They truly have a wonderful dynamic between the two of them. They had great ideas for photo ops and totally put us at ease throughout the entire time. Our guest were also very impressed. They all said what a pleasure it was to have such great photographers that were so professional. And the Pictures... Amazing!! I can't thank them enough for the amazing gift they gave to us. We will cherish our wedding pictures for many years to come! We are so excited to have such amazing memories captured on film! If you're looking for a professional, fun, reliable wedding photographer who also produces AMAZING photos Love Meets Life is certainly your best bet!

Profile Picture Nichole, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Janelle were such a fun team to work with! They accommodated our not-so-flexible schedule for our engagement shoot, and were always prompt to respond to our queries.

On our wedding day, it rained, and we really didn't have the best conditions for beautiful photos. But they somehow turned a gray day into a stunning setting for our photos. I can't believe how gorgeous they turned out.

They are creative, supportive, and so very patient. I always felt short of words to describe my requests, but they always delivered exactly what I meant and asked for!

Thank you for capturing our wedding :)

Profile Picture Charis, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!!!!! We used Love Meets Life for our engagement shoot and our wedding. They were incredibly easy to work with and we got our pictures back extremely fast. We love all of our pictures for both events they captured all the important moments and more :)

Profile Picture Charla, 4/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Booking Dave and Janelle as our photographers was, hands down, the best decision we made in our wedding planning. Our wedding was in Florida but we planned from Chicago. After looking at just one photo session from them, my husband and I knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding. We were on a budget but didn't want "blah" photos. They were willing to work with our budget and extremely responsive to all of our questions and concerns (a must when planning from afar!). Janelle and Dave made us so comfortable and relaxed throughout our wedding day. They chose unique poses and locations for our photos (not the cookie-cutter type). The dynamic this couple has with each other definitely made for a great experience. We can't wait to see our photos! I would absolutely recommend booking them for your next event.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/11/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with the professionalism and quality of our photographers work. We were able to see some of the pictures as they were taking them and they looked great even before the editing! We are very excited to see how they come out!

Profile Picture User3202793, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Can not be more happy with Love Meets Life photography! They were amazing on the day and the pictures turned out amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Without a doubt one of the best couples to work with! They are so much fun and let you be who you want to be and take the photos you want to take but also help you and talk you through what would look good and different poses to take (if you're like my husband and I and photographically helpless, lol). They are so friendly that when they were at the wedding, they just felt like our friends getting ready with us and hanging out and not these random people taking photos. On that same note they were never in the way and still got lots of amazing shots! Their photos are gorgeous across the board (not just mine) and I adore their style. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Profile Picture Sabra, 11/2/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were incredibly happy with our pictures from lovemeetslife Photography. Dave and Janelle gave us the peace of mind necessary in the weeks leading up to the wedding and most especially day of. They are super relaxed, but very professional and they went leaps and bounds out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. They have a great vision and you can see it captured in the wedding photos. I will recommend them to everybody who wants great pictures!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/7/12, 8 Reviews