Light Booth Reviews

Light Booth 6
  • Olivia

Olivia Schneider · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

My husband and I got married a few weeks ago in Kansas City and we were lucky enough to have Light Booth at our wedding! I knew from the moment I first contacted Mikki, the owner, that I had found the perfect person for our photo booth. She answered all of my questions quickly and worked hard to create the best photo booth experience for our special day. Mikki has a stunning selection of backdrops and props and she even worked with us to design unique strips that were perfect for our event theme and showcased our personalities.

On the day of the wedding Mikki and her associate, David, showed up even earlier than I had hoped and they set up all of their high tech equipment in a very timely manner. Both of them were some of the nicest people I’ve ever gotten to work with, and they clearly cared about giving me the best wedding experience possible! All of my guests absolutely loved them, and the strips are just delightful! They turned out even better than I could have wished for, and all of my guests were excited to get to keep them as a parting gift. My husband and I paid extra money and had Mikki fill a beautiful photo album with duplicate strips so that we could keep them all as a memento of the wedding. The album is the greatest gift we could have received, and we’ve already looked through it many times together.

I would absolutely recommend Light Booth to anyone who is looking for a professional photo booth that provides beautiful pictures and fun memories through exceptional care and flawless customer service. Our experience with them could not have been better, and I will definitely hire them again for all my photo booth needs!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Light Booth 11
    Light Booth 12

Michele · Married on 03/01/2019

60th birthday party

We hosted a surprise 60th birthday costume party for my husband they did a phenomenal job. People had a blast and they were wonderful to work with .

Sent on 03/27/2019

Maria · Married on 12/05/2018

Photo Booth customer

Very responsible vendor, shows earlier, with excellent customer service on the phone and in person, explaining and assisting , felt at ease from the start.
    Pricing was lower than competitors but service was offthe chart.
    Heard a lot of praise from my guests after the event about Mikki, the girl at the event!
    A few upgrades for my more tech-savvy guests were provided by the vendor with ease .
    I’d use them again without a hesitation!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Miriam Rosas · Married on 12/01/2018

Will book again.

I was very happy and impressed with the service they provided. They were on time, set up on time for my event and explained how the photo booth works. The photo booth itself worked smoothly without issues.
    I got the service for two hours with props and with unlimited photos, these options are add-ons options. . My guests took advantage of the unlimited photos option and really liked the props, they were fun and high quality props.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Slavyan Slav · Married on 11/21/2018

Excellent 5 star thumbs-up

I would like to rave and give a 5 star review for this vendor because they showed up on time, actually earlier, were very helpful and informative, answered a ton of questions not only by me but probably 10s of us and were the only vendor that we did not have to worry about and You all know how many and different vendors there are at a big event.
    As far as pricing they were more than competitive and answered on the spot every time I called.
    The Vendor, and Mikki -the rep- followed up and did all the things we agreed on and I received calls after the event from friends of mine that were pleased with Mikki because she not explained everything to my guests but went aboveboard with advanced options like choosing backgrounds like Hawaii, snowy mountains and so on!
    I will be using them anytime I organize an event!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Teodora Larocca · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing Experience

What a wonderful experience! We wanted something special for our party and we got it when we found Light Booth! Mikki and her partner made the whole process so easy. They work with you to create the best backdrop, and template for your photos and has great props,also the unlimited amount of photos was a great benefit compare to other photo booth companies. Our guests loved the whole experience and were so happy with the professional quality of their photos. Mikki and team were a great value and provided a very special touch to our event.

Sent on 12/17/2018