Leslie Adair Photography Reviews

6 | Decatur, AL

6 Reviews for Leslie Adair Photography

pam · Married on 05/28/2011

Leslie is an extremely talented artist with an eye for creativity that results is phenomenal photography

Sent on 06/18/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hi friend! I know this is delayed, but I really appreciate you taking the time to give me a good rating! I have your pretty picture in my studio and it looks so good! You need one:) Can't wait to catch up!!

Rose · Married on 12/30/2010

She is outstanding and very professional in all area's. I have recommended Leslie to several friends.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hello Rose! I know this is a delayed response, but I just saw that I could respond!! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the great review! I really appreciate it and LOVED getting to be a part of Leigh and Eduardo's big day/s :)

Tracie · Married on 07/25/2009

She is an amazing photographer but she is also an amazing person ,which makes working with her like she is part of your own family. Her creativity and enthusiasm just exudes out of her.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hello Tracie! I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the form and write a great review. LOVE you and can't wait to meet that baby girl!!!

Brooks · Married on 05/14/2011

The more details about the wedding you can tell your photographer, the better. Make sure to email a list of pictures you want taken. Leslie does a fabulous job and is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hello Brooks! Thank you so much for taking time to fill out the survey and for the sweet review! I am SO thankful I got to do your wedding because I got a new friend out of the deal;) So glad you and Jason ended up in Decatur. See you soon I'm sure:)

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2010

Pictures were great. Friends said they could be magazine covers.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Hello Sarah!!

Thank you so much for the great review! I will definitely work on my responsiveness in the future and appreciate your honesty. I LOVED your wedding and I hope you two are doing great, conquering mountains and reaching new heights;) Take care!!

Laura · Married on 07/03/2009

Leslie was such a pleasure to work with. She was energetic, innovative and easy to work with. The memories she captured that day will be precious to me always and I have her to thank for that.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hello Laura Lou! Thank you so much for your sweet review! I hope you two are still blissfully in love!! Tell your mama hello for me!!