LadyFingers Catering Reviews

76 Reviews for LadyFingers Catering

1 User photo

LadyFingers Catering 1

Leslie · Married on 07/10/2010

Sheila and her team are amazing. I really can't say enough about them. My guests are still commenting on the food! She made me feel so comfortable and she was so confident in her work that I had no second thoughts of having her cater our wedding. She is so creative and truly talented when it comes to giving the bride exactly what she wants. Sheila and her team can work with any budget and won't make you feel like you have to spend a million dollars to look amazing. I will definitely use Ladyfingers catering in the future for any party needs. She took care of the linen and glassware rental and I didn't have to worry about a thing- they even cut the cake! Sheila takes great pride in what she does and it radiates through her work. We had about 150 guests and everything was perfect. Thank you Ladyfingers for making our day so wonderful!!!

Sent on 07/29/2010

jane · Married on 06/19/2010

Sheila helped make our wedding reception absolutely wonderful! From the early planning stages to the week of the wedding, she was easy to communicate with, especially as our guest list grew much larger than we originally thought! Her professionalism and preparedness all served to help us stay calm and cool on the day of the wedding. The food was outstanding, and everyone had more than enough to eat, which had been an early concern. We loved how the serving tables looked throughout the evening. She helped complete a fabulous, fun-filled, beautiful day!!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Holly · Married on 06/19/2010

I recently just got married and I used Lady Fingers Catering. If you are looking for amazing food, excellent service, and just an overall organized and professional presentation then you have to use Sheila and her team!! I never once worried about anything! Sheila and her team made sure thAt every detail we had discussed was carried out to perfection! One of the things that really impressed me about Lady Fingers was how they made a sincere effort to stay within my budget, while offering me creative solutions in other areas to help me save money on my reception. Lady fingers is definately my caterer of choice, and they should be yours as well!!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Courtney · Married on 06/12/2010

It was a perfect day and the catering was absolutely one of the highlights. It was our goal to invest in what felt would make our special day the best it could be and Lady Fingers was, no doubt, the correct choice. The decorations were beautiful without being overbearing, the food was amazing and diverse enough to satisfy all our guests (including very picky little boys!). The service was fantastic too. The ladies did everything without a single hiccup. And Sheila's ability to find an additional 20 chairs on a Friday night, after the rental company was already closed spoke volumes about her commitment to customer service!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Chad · Married on 05/15/2010

I must say Sheila and her team did a fabulous job at our wedding! She personally made sure that everything was perfect from the decor, to the food, to helping arrange the center pieces and make sure that everything looked impecable. I knew that I wouldnt have to worry about anything because I have seen her work before, and that's why we chose her. The food was absolutely to die for and the presentation was beautiful! Exactly what we wanted. I had comments from so many of our guests how great the food was and how good the service was. I would highly recommend using Sheila and Ladyfingers Catering for not only your wedding but any event. I know they cater anywhere from weddings to graduation parties to retirement parties to Christmas parties. Whatever the event, I promise you will not be let down!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Katy · Married on 02/20/2010

I can’t say enough outstanding things about Sheila and Ladyfingers Catering!

THE SERVICE: My entire planning experience with Sheila was fabulous! I really appreciated how closely Ladyfingers worked with me to ensure I stayed within my budget by suggesting delicious options that I could afford. In general, I found Ladyfingers to be one of the most affordable options in Tulsa, especially when you consider the high quality of the food and the impeccable presentation. Sheila also coordinated all of my rentals and table design. She knows all the vendors in Tulsa and can offer suggestions on florists, venues, cakes, you name it! Sheila was always quick to respond to my calls and emails and she made wedding planning fun since she is an extremely pleasant, bubbly person. I was also very impressed with the quality of the service at the reception. The servers were all very friendly and professionally dressed. They were quick to clean up empty plates and glasses and kept everything looking very classy.

THE FOOD: The food Ladyfingers prepared for my wedding reception was fantastic! Everything was seasoned very well and tasted absolutely delicious. Ladyfingers was also very flexible in helping me plan my menu. One item that I really wanted to include was a mashed potato martini bar, and Sheila made it happen. The guests loved it! My husband is a foodie, so the food was very important to him, and Ladyfingers surpassed our expectations!

BOOK LADYFINGERS: Regardless of the type of event, you can’t go wrong with Ladyfingers catering. All my guests raved about the food and the ambiance at my wedding and Sheila was the one that made it all happen. I highly recommend Ladyfinger to anyone getting married in Tulsa or anyone throwing a fun party or dinner.

Sent on 03/12/2010
  • I

Andrea · Married on 01/16/2010

One of the most frequent compliments we receive about our wedding reception is, “The food was absolutely wonderful!” We could not be more pleased with the food and service we received from Lady Fingers. It was important to us to serve our guests quality food that was delicious and fresh. Sheila did it! She was creative, helpful, and dedicated throughout the entire process. From menu planning to space planning and traffic flow, Sheila was extremely helpful. The evening was worry-free thanks to Sheila’s organization and reliability.

Sent on 01/30/2010

Roy · Married on 12/19/2009

One of the biggest contributors to the perfect wedding is the caterer. They can make a great wedding or ruin it. Sheila and her crew were absolutely WONDERFUL. The quality of the food was awesome. The service was perfect. Sheila just took over all the details that we either did not think of or just would not have had time to do. The value received clearly outwayed the money spent. They were totaly professional. I would recommend them to anyone. It was a perfect wedding and a perfect wedding reception thanks to Ladyfingers...Roy and Julie Gavit, Tulsa, Ok

Sent on 01/20/2010

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2009

LadyFingers did an amazing job on our wedding day. The food tasted wonderful and was beautifully presented. The wait staff was so helpful and polite; they really went above and beyond. Everything went so smoothly and we received many complements on how great the food was. We would recommend LadyFingers to anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2010

Margaret · Married on 11/15/2009

I don't even know where to begin to describe the incredible service Sheila provided. From the initial meeting all the way to the actual wedding reception she was helpful, informative, flexible, and willing to work within our budget. I've had numerous people approach me after the wedding - all raving about her food. "The best wedding food I've ever had" was one friend's comment. Everything looked and tasted wonderful - I would recommend Ladyfingers Catering - hands down - to anyone looking for tasty and affordable catering.

Sent on 12/01/2009

debbie · Married on 08/08/2009

As one who enjoys cooking and good food, I hate going to events where the food is sub-par, un-creative and just plain awful. So when I attended a wedding reception in 2008, catered by LadyFingers, I was delighted to learn of someone who was offering wonderful food and service, but not at exorbitant prices. We used Sheila the following summer for the wedding reception of my one of my sons. The whole experience was very positive from the initial tasting, many tweaks to the menu and finally, the actual event. She also worked well with my florist to create a beautiful presentation. I would use Sheila again for any event and have recommended her to many of my friends.

Sent on 01/23/2010

Debra · Married on 06/20/2009

Sheila Fuller and her staff at Ladyfingers Catering definitely meet the five star rating. Ladyfingers provided the most beautiful and tasty buffet (at fair and reasonable pricing) for our daughter's wedding (June 2009 at Dresser Mansion). The food quality was top notch, the presentation elegant and well appointed,
    the service congenial and attentive. The determining factor in choosing Ladyfingers Catering was due to Sheila's warm, sensible, and approachable personality. She is a lovely lady who truly understands what her clients want -
    and she delivers! Our guests are still talking about the wonderful (and plentiful)food - Ladyfingers makes more than food, they make memories! Thank You Sheila and staff for your hard work. (Note to future brides - be sure your photographer
    gets pictures of the food...that is one area where we would have really liked
    to have had more pictures - Ladyfingers is exceptional.)
    Debra and Steve Chapman, Claremore, OK

Sent on 01/28/2010

Julie · Married on 04/05/2009

When my fiance and I went to see Sheila, we knew what we were looking for in regards to food for our wedding. She was not only willing to work within our budget but also willing to make sure the food she offered was exactly what we wanted. (We never felt pressured by her to accept anything other than what we wanted as we had felt with other vendors.)

We knew we had chosen well in Ladyfingers Catering when all of our guests raved about the food; even the DJ, who attends numerous weddings, said the food was "the real deal". The food was delicious, the set up functional and elegant, and the waitstaff friendly and accommodating; I would recommend Ladyfingers Catering to anyone for any event.

Sent on 09/26/2009

Leigh Ann · Married on 05/24/2008

Ladyfingers did a wonderful job catering my daughter's wedding. She has also catered all three of my daughters high school graduation dinners and parties. I recomend Sheila and Ladyfingers highly.

She has a wonderful food selection she can prepare and she sets a beautiful party table.

My guests and daughters love her chocolate chip cookies!!!!

Kathy · Married on 05/24/2008

What an exquisite event! Our wedding reception was my first experience working with a caterer. I decided to use Ladyfingers after extensive interviews with several caterers in the Tulsa area. Sheila is a delightful person, very accommodating and works well within a budget.

All of the food selections were so delicious and the presentation was absolutely beautiful! The portions were extremely generous and guests were free to enjoy as much as they wanted.

Although our wedding was several months ago, I still hear compliments from our guests. My parish priest told several people it was the best food he had ever had at a wedding reception. I even heard compliments on the cheese selections.

The entire process from planning the event to the big day was truly amazing. The food, presentation, and the professional, courteous wait staff far exceeded our expectations. Sheila relieves you of the stress so all you have to do is enjoy your guests and celebrate your special day!

Sent on 02/21/2009

Charlotte · Married on 09/22/2007

My first experience with Ladyfingers was at a company party. When I became engaged, I knew one decision I would not have to make was who I wanted to cater my wedding reception. Ladyfingers makes absolutely mouth-watering food, and the presentation is beautiful! They were extremely flexible with the budget I had to work with, and were patient when I needed to make last-minute changes.
    They made me feel as if I were their most important client. I highly recommend their services.

The #1 item on their menu is the Hot Artichoke Dip - you have to try it!! (I ordered
    a double batch for my reception!!)

Karen · Married on 06/22/2007

Ladyfingers Catering provided the food for my daughters wedding and we could not be happier. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about "the great food " at the wedding. Every aspect of Sheila's service was beyond our expectations. I highly
    recommend this service to all !!!

Cindy · Married on 09/09/2006

Sheila did an awesome job on our wedding. The guests are still talking about the food and presentation! We had a casual, tropical wedding in our backyard. Sheila worked within our budget to provide the most delicious menu and her presentation was gorgeous!

On the wedding day there is so much going on, last minute details and I did not have to do anything, but show up! Shiela made it look seamless and the guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

You won't be disspointed using Ladyfingers to cater your wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2009

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Amanda worked with us to determine the perfect menu for my daughter's wedding reception. She had wonderful ideas on how to fine tune the whole night. I received so many compliments on the food. The uniqueness of the menu and quality and flavor of the food helped make the night unforgettable. The wedding was in September and the extended family was still talking about the food when I visited for Christmas.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mari · Married on 07/14/2016

We received so many positive comments regarding the meal served at our wedding reception, we lost count! The food was fantastic! Amanda was great to work with, she was willing to make our menu what we wanted so that we were not stuck choosing from a menu. Will definately use Ladyfingers again!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Amanda was amazing! She was very nice, accommodating and made absolutely delicious food for my daughter's wedding! The second guests ate a bite, they commented on how great the food was. We had several guests who didn't make it to the wedding so the guests who did arrive took advantage and went back a second and third time for the wonderful food. I HIGHLY recommend LadyFingers Catering!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Our food was absolutely delicious, beautiful, and we had tons of complements!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/14/2012

I chose to use Ladyfingers catering after reading so many good reviews here on weddingwire.com. I was not disappointed!! She did an amazing job at my wedding and the food was awesome!! I'm still getting comments from guests on how good the food was!

Luckily I had a chance to eat on my wedding day and the food was delicious!! Especially the green beans, yum! I was so glad I chose her!

Sheila was incredibly professional and very detail oriented so I knew I could trust her to make things look beautiful on my special day. Sometimes it would take her a little while to get back to me by email or texting, but she is busy with other events so I understood. The week of my wedding I didn't have anything to worry about with regards to the food!

Her waitstaff was also amazing as well, they took great care of us at the reception and were very efficient! I was pleasantly surprised. Sheila also recommended a bartender to me, Robert Hernandez, and he did an amazing job too!

The pricing of the catering was very reasonable compared to other caterers in town and I think I made the best choice. I would highly recommend Ladyfingers catering to any bride or for any other type of event. Thanks Sheila!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/13/2014

Amanda provided us with a ton of options for our reception. We changed our menu around a bit and she was very accommodating! Five star customer service! Only thing I would tell future brides is DO get a tasting, even though it's pricey. We probably would have made different dinner choices had we tasted them ahead of time. (Note: they were still good, just not GREAT). Our hors d'oeuvres on the other hand were Fabulous! Artichoke dip, bruschetta, & chicken skewers - definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Amy · Married on 08/10/2013

Amanda was so wonderful to work with and the food was delicious! Everyone was talking about how delicious everything was.

Sent on 12/31/2013