LadyFingers Catering Reviews

76 Reviews for LadyFingers Catering

1 User photo

LadyFingers Catering 1

Sydney · Married on 01/18/2014

WOW!! Amanda and her crew did a phenomenal job!! Everyone has already been telling me how awesome the food was!! The presentation of the food was beautiful! Amanda was very easy to work with and is very attentive. I am so impressed!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Kelli · event on 12/06/2013

Had 30 days to plan a corporate event for 250 people. Amanda did it all and event went smoothly and everyone had a great time. Plus my boss was very happy. Job security for me. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Samuel · Married on 11/15/2013

Amanda Davies with Ladyfingers Catering was exception to work with and the food was marvelous. She came highly recommended from past customers/vendors in the wedding industry and she certainly performed to the high expectations. She listened to my daughters wishes and delivered everything she wanted, even offering creative ideals to save money and remain within our budget. Her attention to detail and wonderful staff made my daughters wedding a truly special evening and I would certainly recommend Ladyfingers to anyone needing catering service.

Sent on 11/19/2013

jennie · Married on 11/14/2013

Working with Amanda, at Ladyfingers catering, was an exceptional experience. I chose Ladyfingers's catering for my wedding day based up on her recommendations and her various reviews from different sites. Amanda went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. From helping plan the table décor to picking out an exceptional reception menu, she helped make my day worry and stress free. She helped me stay with in my budget and made sure every little detail was covered.

My food was not only beautifully displayed, but also tasted phenomenal!!! Thank you Ladyfingers for helping me on my special day.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Cortney · Married on 10/26/2013

Amanda was amazing and very professional. The food was excellent and the staff was courteous. If you want some amazing brisket hire this caterer.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Lucia · Married on 08/31/2013

Ladyfingers Catering is THE best caterer in Tulsa! Of course, their food is delicious and always well-prepared, but on top of that they are incredibly easy to work with and competitively priced. WE LOVE AMANDA!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Wonderful to work with and a real lifesaver. Amanda not only provided fantastic catering for our reception she also did the majority of coordination with other vendors and helped with decor. Made my life much less stressful to work with Ladyfingers.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Talli · event on 08/14/2013

Service is always professional and gracious and the food is delicious. Ladyfingers is willing to work within a budget and flexible with menu ideas.

We work with Ladyfingers every quarter for our corporate luncheon. Their service includes set-up, serving staff, and clean-up.

• User3768000 · event on 07/17/2013

I've used Lady Fingers on two occasions and would use them again. The food and service were excellent.

Janae · Married on 07/13/2013

Loved working with Lady Fingers Catering!! Amanda is so wonderful and my guests are still raving about our reception food!!

lois · Married on 06/22/2013

Amanda made planning our daughters wedding easy and fun. We were able to have the reception just as our daughter requested. It was all so good, with a nice varity of deserts, and beautifully presented. We have received many praises, and compliments from our guests. Thank you Amanda.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Lady Fingers recently provided the desserts for my dessert reception. The food was delicious and a huge hit with the guests. Amanda went above and beyond to create a beautiful display. I would recommend Lady Fingers to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Gussy · Married on 05/11/2013

Amanda and her staff at Ladyfingers catering outdid themselves at our wedding! They helped with set up, clean up, she helped me personally with wedding ideas as well! Her staff was wonderful with the guests and the set up was simply gorgeous! I would hire them for every event we have and would recommend them to everyone as well. Amanda is not just a caterer she is a good friend.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Karen · Married on 03/23/2013

My daughter decided she wanted to get married in my backyard March 2013 after getting engaged in January 2013. Amanda actually talked me through every aspect of the event (while on vacation no less). She helped with renting the tent, stage, tables, chairs, heaters (this is Oklahoma in March), lights, etc. She came out to my home on the weekend and then laid out the entire footprint for placement of all the rentals so I knew where to set up. Her Servers were there early to set up the tables and make the room gorgeous. They were fantastic with the guests. The food was phenomenal!!! Her brisket and chicken scaloppini are the BEST I have ever had. And if you get a chance to sample the bruschetta, you won't be disappointed. This was relayed to me by our guests as well. All this while keeping in my small budget. Amanda took me from a scattered mother of the bride to having wonderful day with my daughter in just a little over a month. From beginning to end, you can't ask for a better Caterer. I have already recommended her to friends and co-workers.

Brian · Married on 02/12/2013

Ladyfingers Catering made my event a HUGE success! I could not have asked for more or expected more in a caterer.They did so much more than bring good food and serve it. Ladyfingers Catering essentially co-hosted our party with me. They did so much I didn't even ask them to do, including greeting all our guests, taking their coats, and made them feel at home in our venue. As for the services for which I contracted them, they exceeded my expectations. The food was the talk of the evening, the service excellent, and even their cleaning up after the party was thorough and professional. Kudos to Amanda Davies of Ladyfingers Catering. They are my go-to for any future event.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Anna · Married on 10/06/2012

It was truly a pleasure working with both Amanda and Sheila, they are both so friendly and helpful! They were extremely knowledgeable and so eager to help us make our wedding everything we could have wanted and more!

The food was delicious, and that's not just because we were starving, we had an overwhelming number of compliments from our guests! The waitstaff was great, they were very attentive, professional and worked extremely hard from beginning to end!

We will definitely be recommending the Lady Fingers team to others as we know they won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Gina · Married on 09/01/2012

I first met Sheila over 3 years ago when she catered my daughter's wedding. I subsequently called on Sheila to cater a special birthday party. She did a great job for both events. Last year, my youngest daughter began planning her wedding. She wanted a 3-course dinner served to 200 guests in a venue where there was no electricity or water. Sheila and Amanda rose to the occasion in a way that was nothing short of amazing. They managed to serve our seated guests a plated meal that was hot and delicious. And by the way, their "kitchen" was two 10' x 10' tents. In spite of the difficult venue, they managed to meet and exceed all of our expectations. I highly recommend Ladyfingers Catering. They are very flexible and show a strong desire to meet the needs of their customer while offering suggestions from their broad catering experience.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Criss · Married on 08/04/2012

As parents of the bride, we hosted a brunch the morning after the wedding. Ladyfingers catered our daughter's wedding, so we were pleased that they were willing to take on our brunch the next day. Sheila came to our house and looked at our layout so I was comfortable with the set up for the brunch. She arranged for rental of table linens and made helpful suggestions. We worked together on the menu so it was not repetitious of the food served at the wedding, and the menu stayed within our budget. The day of the brunch, Sheila and Amanda came and had everything set up in under 30 minutes. The server who stayed behind was so friendly and helpful and kept everything running smoothly. She had the kitchen cleaned up as the last quests were leaving. The food was fantastic, and the service was impeccable. We had a wonderful visit with family and friends, and it was a relaxing way to extend the wedding celebration. This was our first expereince hosting a catered event in our home, and we look forward to using Ladyfingers Catering in the future. Hosting a party is easy and fun and stress free when you have these hard working ladies in your corner.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Meredith & Payvand · Married on 08/04/2012

Ladyfingers was AMAZING. I would absolutely reccomend them to anyone looking for delicious food and presentation. When we first met with Sheila, she had so many great ideas and spent a huge amount of time working closely with us to plan out the perfect menu for our wedding. We had approximately 225 guests and received countless compliments about the food. The thing that stood out to us when choosing a catering company was that Ladyfingers emphasized the presentation of the food...which was amazing. As our wedding date came near, Sheila called to check in with us, and I will always remember her telling me how excited she was for the wedding and for our menu. Ladyfingers was dedicated to making our ideas come to life to ensure that our day was special and they truly made us feel as though we were not just another date on the calendar.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Rhonda · Married on 09/09/2011

I attended a wedding that Lady Fingers catered a few years ago and the food was very very good and memorable. I knew hands down that was who I wanted to cater my wedding. Sheila was absolutely amazing to work with on my wedding. The presentation and food was perfect. Planning a wedding can be a bit overwhelming so working with Sheila took a major burden off of my shoulders... She took care of everything from the food to the wonderful bar tending service. Thank you Ladyfingers staff for helping to make my wedding to be so wonderful. Everyone has said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I would most definately refer Ladyfinger to anyone needing catering for any event. My MOH actually used Ladyfingers for a work related event in which I attended shortly before my wedding. This was a carnival themed fundraiser and they hit the nail on the head with the food!!! it was so fun and everything tasted amazing!!!

Sent on 09/23/2011
  • Kelly and Nick

Kelly and Nick · Married on 07/30/2011

I want to start my review telling a little bit about my wedding planning experience...I am a Brazilian Bride who lives in Miami/FL and got married in Tulsa/OK (because of Nick's family). Planning a wedding can be very stressful itself but in my situation being from another culture and planning everything through the phone and trusting online reviews seemed impossible to me! Sheila was perfect, very professional and very easy to work with, helping with precious advice, she was perfect in putting everything together for our reception(she took care of it all: chairs, silverware, glassware, linens and napkins, etc.) and especially for the delicious dinner!Her wait staff Sherry and her daughter Brittney were so sweet and professional taking care of us the entire night!Sheila was very patient and made all the changes that we asked her to do and she did it until we were 100% satisfied. If you are reading this and have not decided on your caterer yet...I highly recommend her: Great service, great food and she can work very well with your budget! If you want to see some pictures of her work, set up, etc. go to Ladyfingers Catering's profile on Facebook (or mine) to see our reception. Kelly Araújo Gregory

Sent on 08/10/2011

Mimi · Married on 05/28/2011

Our wedding reception was held Memorial Day weekend and was an incredibly laid back party. My husband is a vegetarian from the UK and I'm a meat eatin' Okie girl! Sheila was so wonderful both with giving and taking suggestions. We came up with a great menu to include both meat eaters and non-meat eaters. Everyone RAVED over the food. The brisket and ribs were HUGE hits as were the raspberry filled heart cookies! The wait staff was so helpful and friendly - set up, break down and clean up was exceptional. I would recommend Ladyfingers to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/22/2011

Sheila was great to work with at Ladyfingers and her food and display is FANTASTIC! We had hors d'oeuvres and they were all extremely good! She makes a point to display everything beautifully and was very professional to work with. She also recommended a bartender that worked out really well. Overall, it was a great experience!! :)

Sent on 06/21/2011

Rita · Married on 03/26/2011

What I appreciate most about Ladyfingers is that Sheila created a menu
    beyond what I thought I could have with our budget, and arranged the food in such a beautiful way. Most importantly, her food is fresh and delicious, a cut
    above the rest. On my wedding day, I worried about a lot of things, but the
    catering was not one of them - Ladyfingers and Sheila Fuller are true professionals!
    Whatever you envision, Ladyfingers will make it happen. The beautiful
    brunch they created for us was truly the centerpiece of my wedding.
    Thank you, Sheila, for a perfect reception!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Paula · Married on 09/12/2010

Sheila and her staff couldn't have been more professional and accommodating. If you're concerned that you'll spend too much, talk to Sheila. She's truly easy to work with and her prices are AMAZING for what you get. I was thrilled and my guests were very complimentary. I know you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2010