Lady Luck Flower Farm Reviews

11 | Leicester, NC

11 Reviews for Lady Luck Flower Farm

11 Lady Luck Flower Farm Reviews

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2018

Such a wonderful local NC business to support. I was a little bit nervous signing up for 4 buckets of flowers for my wedding. I didn't really know what to expect. THEY WERE GORGEOUS! Easy to work with, practically read my mind and helped my create the wedding of my dreams. Thank you again for the beautiful blooms!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Lady Luck Flower Farm's reply:

Aww so happy to hear Ashley! Thanks so much!!

Ana · Married on 10/21/2017

The views are gorgeous and Katie and Mike are wonderful to work with.

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

As a bride, I wasn't too concerned with flowers and was even thinking of not going with a bouquet. Then my day of coordinator (Erin at Plain With Sprinkles) suggested using a local flower farm rather than going through a florist. And, that's how I stumbled across Lady Luck Flower Farm. Holy smokes, they are fantastic! Katie was super easy to talk to and asked me to send her some bouquets that she could use for inspiration. I did want sunflowers in my bouquet and while she wasn't sure that they would have any in bloom by the time of my wedding, she offered to go to a neighboring farm so I could have my sunflowers. So awesome and the bouquet was GORGEOUS!! I had so many compliments on my bouquet. Aside from the bouquet, I ordered three buckets of flowers for our centerpieces. The buckets were breathtaking!! So much color and variety! Even the trip to and from the farm was a lot of fun for my mom and I (we're from Ohio so mountains are really exciting to us, haha). I now follow Lady Luck on Instagram and cannot wait to make it to Asheville one day for their community U-pick.

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

Not only did they make an exception to their "You Pick" rules by letting us pick early, they were so flexible and easy going with the entire process. Everything we got from the farm turned out so beautiful and perfect. Not only are they generous and wonderful people, they are also highly knowledgeable from a botanical perspective. Exactly the place you want to get your wedding flowers from, or any other event you may be planning!

Erin · Married on 07/23/2015

My husband and I picked flowers from this farm the day before our wedding. Picking flowers was an absolute blast! It made for very special memories for my husband and I. They didn't mind that we brought our camera and tripod. Because of the beautiful flowers Lady Luck has to offer we were able to make the most beautiful & unique bouquet, boutonniere, and arrangements for our wedding. This isn't just "ordering flowers" this is making getting the flowers for your wedding a memorable experience!

Jeralyn · Married on 07/12/2015

Picking flowers at Lady Luck was one of my favourite things we did the entire wedding weekend! All my family members got involved and it became a big event...the farm was so helpful and flexible. Their product was beautiful and all the flowers we displayed at the wedding were praised a million times over!

Emily · Married on 08/30/2014

I had a amazing experience picking my own flowers and arranging them. It was great to share the time with friends and family and was a welcome break from all the other pre-wedding stress. I got a ton of flowers at a fraction of the price of a florist, and they were so gorgeous! I would highly recommend going this route if you like surprises (you don't really know what the flowers will be until you get there), and if you're into DIY like I am. Personally, I think it is the perfect way to get gorgeous flowers and have a wonderful time! They also offer additional services- like picking them for you and making the arrangements if you're not into DIY... Very nice folks and easy to work with!

Leighton · Married on 08/23/2014

Picking flowers the day before our wedding was one of the highlights of the wedding weekend. We originally planned to get buckets from our venue, but decided last minute to make time to do the u-pick option and Lady Luck Flower Farm was spectacular! The flowers were gorgeous and plentiful. I couldn't believe how many flowers we were able to get for our budget. We bought 3 buckets and had more than enough for 4 bouquets (including mine), 10 table settings and a number of other vases. Katie and Mike were really friendly and helpful. If I planned another wedding, I'd do this all over again.

It's a long, but beautiful drive. Well worth it. Make sure to bring cash or a check.

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2012

I was nervous choosing a flower farm and not a florist, but it could not have been a better choice. Katie is such a sweetheart and very knowledgeable. Her flowers were breathtaking. As well she guarennteed me that she would help me find flowers if by some chance hers were damaged, etc.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Lady Luck Flower Farm's reply:

This means so much! Thank you Ashley!!

Jane · Married on 06/30/2013

Katie was easy to work with, created a beautiful look for our outdoor ceremony and barn reception and was always easy to contact when I had questions. I didn't have a color-scheme or specific flowers in mind, and she used the most beautiful wildflowers, sunflowers, etc. to create a few lovely centerpieces for our small wedding, as well as a perfect bridal bouquet and ceremony decor. My one critique is that she forgot to add in an extra $100 for delivery and called me the day before to tell me of the error. No big deal as I expected these types of unforeseen expenses, but kind of a pain nonetheless.

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful Flower Farm, lovely owner, informative and helpful with gorgeous blooms.
    Great Pricing for pick your own flowers by the bucket.
    Took the whole bridal party, Mother, Grandmother of the Bride, Aunts and had a great time in nature.
    WS Floral Designs then put together the bouquets and table arrangements.
    Great experience for the hands on or DIY or outdoorsy types.