Lacey Limousines Reviews

16 | Waretown, NJ

16 Reviews for Lacey Limousines

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Lacey Limousines for our wedding last weekend. They provided three vehicles for our wedding and all the cars were amazing!! The drivers were beyond helpful and friendly. The staff in the office was accommodating for being to end. Would highly recommend using them!!

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2017

I would highly recommend using Lacey Limousines for your wedding, prom, or special event. The limo drivers for my wedding were on time, knew exactly where to go, and were super friendly. After my reception I had a hard time finding my phone and the limo waited outside until I was ready to leave, which was past the time I originally told them I would be leaving. Thanks again for helping make my wedding day so great!

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

Lacey Limousines was an excellent vendor to work with! They were very friendly and most importantly flexible during the entire process. The limo we rented for our wedding was beautiful and our driver was incredibly professional. He was on time for and did a great job getting us where we needed to be. I would definitely recommend this limo service!

We used Lacey Limousines for our August 16th wedding and we could not be more pleased. Professional from beginning to end. While booking our reservation over the phone I spoke to a very kind man, who went over all the different options with me. They were flexible with photo locations and he reminded me that it was my day and they were going to go where I asked them to go. We booked the party bus, which was the perfect size for the 13 people we had. The vehicle was very clean and well maintained. Our driver the day of the wedding was fantastic. He arrived early and was very professional the entirety of the day. He was always there opening doors and assisting where he could. He never made us feel rushed, even though we ended up going over our time. We would highly recommend this limo service.

James · Married on 08/11/2013

Our experience with Lacey Limousines was flawless from the start. We were nervous about booking a limousine because we had heard horror stories about people getting old cars that were in really bad shape. We were able to set up an appointment to view their fleet and the owners even met with us to go over all of our details! I would recommend Lacey Limo to anyone for their wedding.

amanda · Married on 11/09/2012

On time, reliable, reasonably priced, and flexible! I had to change my venue due to super storm Sandy and they were more than will to travel the added distance with no extra charge. Then, the hotel I was going to be getting ready at lost power do to a snow storm, so Lacey Limo picked my fiance and ring-bearer up from our house instead-the driver even got out and started shoveling snow from our driveway so no one had to walk in it :) Awesome service and HIGHLY recommend!!!

Vanessa · Married on 10/13/2012

Lacey Limo was wonderful. They were extremely helpful and it was great to have a shuttle for our guests and a limo for our bridal party. Our limo drive was so accommodating and personable. He made a hectic morning so much more relaxed, he even knew where to drop us off at the venue so that no guests would see me before the ceremony.

Kristy · Married on 05/18/2012

Lacey Limo was a pleasure to work with. The company and their drivers were professional, and arrived on time for our wedding day (actually even a bit early!). They even surprised us with a champagne toast after our ceremony outside the church. What a nice touch! Loved working with them, and would not hesitate to use them again in the future! Thank you Lacey Limo!

• <

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2012

Thank you Lacey Limo!!
    Tom was an exceptional limo driver! He was on time, took us to wherever we needed to go and kept it fun! :) You guys were great to work with from day one, and answered any questions we had!
    Thank you for the wonderful bottle of champagne that was waiting in the limo COLD following the ceremony! A great way to kick off a marriage!
    THANK YOU TOM AND LACEY LIMO!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/11/2011

We just used Lacey Limos for our wedding last weekend and they were great, they were on time, the limo was clean, the driver was very nice and knew where he was going. We were very happy with our Hummer Limo and it fit comfortable 6 girls and 6 guys with the guys all being of large football 6ft size. Very happy with our decision to use Lacey Limos the owners are a great family too!

Donna · Married on 11/18/2011

I would like to THANK "Lacee Limo" for their excellent service.. they gave my daughter & son in law "Danna & Bryan Haag" on their wedding day...they where very professional and the services was outstanding

lisa · Married on 04/01/2011

Professional, courtesy, timely service. Great driver. Very affordable. Extremely satisfied with their company.

Tom and the staff at Lacey Limos kick butt! Thanks alot and tell our driver GREAT JOB!!! Thanks for the service and the hummer was a great way to spend our time so thanks so much!!!!

jenn · Married on 09/04/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

We book a white hummer threw them and omg it needed a break job. the drive was a bit of a hard ass, but he got us from point a to point b. i would recommend taking a ride in one of the cars before booking and make sure its safe.

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2013

4.2
      3.5

Very reasonably priced! My wedding was the same day as the prom and I though for sure I was not going to find reasonably priced transportation (some companies admitted that they charge high school students triple) and Lacey limousine was happy to accommodate us! It poured all day and they were equipped with plenty of extra umbrellas and weren't afraid to get wet!

1.6
      3.0
      2.0

We reserved a bus from 12:30-4 for our wedding and this was our experience:
    - We were told the bus comfortably fit 12, we had 12 normal/thin adults, one had to sit on the tire bump, one on the bar and one stood
    -The driver (Greg) arrived at 12, but we were getting ready so we left at the contracted time of 12:30. We went to the first 2 stops.
    - We left for the last photo spot at 2:50, that we would pass on the way to the drop off location. Greg yelled to the back of the bus that he was not going to the third photo spot because there was not enough time. We still had the bus reserved for 1 hr 10 min so there was plenty of time. We told him that it was reserved until 4, and the driver, again yelled to the entire back of the bus that we only had it until 3:30 since he came early- we pulled the contract up on our phone but he continued to fight about it, but did stop at the third photo spot angrily.
    - Greg recklessly drove us to the drop off location, taking sharp turns, accelerating quickly and slamming on the breaks at each stop. Drinks were spilled out of the cups on suits and dresses, we were holding onto things to not be flung to the floor, we were getting car sick and the flowers were broken from being tossed around the back.
    - We arrived at the drop off location at 4 and got off the bus, but Greg would not let the last 2 bridesmaids leave the bus until they paid $60 cash for "overage time" (we did not see this happening)
    - The next week we called John, the owner, to tell him about this and he defended the driver and told my husband that he approved moving the times up from what the contract stated. (My husband never did that)
    - We asked for the $60 and included 20% gratuity refunded, John hastily obliged and was immature, unprofessional, argumentative and blamed us. For some reason he told my husband that he records all phone conversations (without permission) and when asked to hear them to settle the timing debate, we were yelled at and hung up on.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Lacey Limousines's reply:

While we are certainly saddened to hear that your wedding day didn't go as planned, we feel that the review you have given is not representative of the way the events unfolded. Hopefully others reading the reviews here will look at the entire body of reviews, from many happy customers, not just this one. It is our goal to please all of our customers, and we invite anyone to come see our fleet at any point prior to service.