Lewes, Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About First State Trolley

First State Trolley is a transportation company located in Lewes, Delaware, also serving the Dover, Wilmington, and Delaware/Maryland Beach areas. First State Trolley offers a stylish and safe transportation service that is a unique alternative to traditional event transportation. These festive red trolleys are a familiar, fun sight in the area, and a unique, fun, and reliable transportation experience for weddings, parties, proms, pub crawls, and more.

First State Trolley is a fully inspected, insured, and licensed transportation company that can provide round trip, one-way trip, or multiple-location transportation services for any special events. The trolley can seat up to 26 people, and is equipped with heat and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable ride. Aside from these features, First State Trolley also offers a fun, one-of-a-kind transportation experience in a festive and bright vehicle, with amazing photo opportunities.

Follow First State Trolley on

First State Trolley 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

I loved it!

I’m from Wilmington and was Married in Dover on the very same weekend as FIREFLY. I had a large wedding party of about 24 ppl and needed to accommodate everyone. After searching high and low for limos and wedding transportation up north and having no luck I searched South of Dover. I came across First State Trolley in Lewes, DE and fell in LOVE with what I saw. Not only was the Trolley awesome itself but it fit everyone! After emailing back and forth W/ Tyler and planning the day I couldn’t have been more excited. Tyler was patient and the nicest driver ever. He let us play our own music, there were coolers with water, and he did whatever we asked him to do in the time we had. Everyone of my guests loved it and mentioned how different and beautiful it was! We don’t see many Trollies in Wilmington. I didn’t get any pictures in front of the trolley but I asked Tyler if he could take some as I walked out, they came out GREAT! Thank you so much for your amazing service !! Fun, memorable, and beautiful to say the least ! I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND First State Trolley.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    First State Trolley 14
    First State Trolley 15

First State Trolley's reply:

Hi Jessica!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We were absolutely honored to have been a part of your big day! We hope you have an amazing honeymoon and wish you both many years of happiness!

Tyler
    FSTC

Julia Wisler · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing trolley- amazing service!!!

We looked for a while for wedding transport for both wedding party and wedding guests. Deciding on first state trolley was the best decision ever! The trolley was absolutely flawless and had room for 25 people. Tyler was professional, thorough and flexible with timeline of hotel pickups, and so patient with my crazy self and all my crazy guests! We seriously had so much fun in this trolley! So glad we booked!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    First State Trolley 16
    First State Trolley 17

First State Trolley's reply:

Hi Julia!

Thank you for the review! We wish you the best and many more “Disco Ball Boom Box” party’s in the future! You guys were a blast!

Tyler
    FSTC

First State Trolley FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Trolley
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, Premium Stereo System, Wedding Signage

• Lewes Lewes, Delaware, 19958 See on map