KSS Photography Reviews

KSS Photography 6
KSS Photography 7

Jessica Acquaviva · Married on 09/21/2018

The absolute best

KSS Photography is amazing! Kiamarie and Jess were so kind and professional, and the photos of our wedding are more perfect than we could have ever imagined! They wonderfully captured every precious moment of the day. Loved the whole experience.

Sent on 12/30/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for this sweet review! You had one of the funniest bridal parties ever! Thank you for such a fantastic and fun filled day!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

A new friend capturing your perfect day

From the moment my husband and I met with Kiamarie we knew we wanted her to be our photographer. We had talked and met with other people but they did not make us feel as comfortable as her. Kia and her team made our day spectacular. She answered all my emails and even got pictures on the beach for us! She was well organized and very professional. We love the sneak peak pictures that we have gotten and we are looking forward to getting all our photos to remember our special day. Thank you so much Kia for being so kind and for being a part of our special day. We will recommend you to anyone and hope to work again with you in the future. We are so happy to have Kia in our lives. Thank you for making our day so special.

Sent on 12/09/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Melissa thank you so much for this amazing review. You are so sweet! & I loved the thank you card you made from the teasers I sent you!

Kate · Married on 08/17/2018

We’re thrilled with our photos!

Kiamarie shot our engagement shoot and our wedding at Bonnet Island and we would choose her over and over again! Photography was something we really cared about for our wedding (especially since we elected to skip the videographer) and as soon as we saw Kia’s photos, we were sold. We are in love with every image from both our engagement session and our wedding day! Kia is so easy to work with - professional, easy to get in touch with, and really cares about her work. I was kind of worried that I would feel awkward in front of the camera, but with her direction, we felt totally relaxed! We had a large bridal party and our wedding day was very hot so needless to say, everyone was kind of over taking pictures. Kia did a great job keeping everyone focused and the outcome was even better than we expected. We will treasure these photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/10/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Kate, thank you! We love your photos so much! Hot is an understatement lol, but it was well worth it to have so much beautiful sun for your beautiful location!

Ekaterina · Married on 07/19/2018

My husband and I had our vow renewal with KSS Photography. We are absolutely in love with our photos and we received them in less than 24 hours. Amazing quality and affordable price. Highly recommend KSS Photography if you wish to have stunning photos in your wedding album.

Sent on 07/21/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! Enjoy your honeymoon lovebirds!!

Victoria · Married on 06/22/2018

Kiamarie is nothing less than AMAZING!!!! After looking at her website, Instagram posts, and talking to her on the phone I knew I had to have her as my photographer. She is so friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about what she does. We did both engagement and wedding photos with her. I am so in love with all of the photos she took and cannot stop looking at them!! Kiamarie made us feel so comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day which allowed us to just be ourselves. She really captured our love story and who we are as a couple. I honestly hope we get the chance to work with Kiamarie again in the furture. She is simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

We love ALL of your photos too!!! Sending them to The Knot for consideration to be published ASAP! What a happy, bright & joyful day we had with the 2 of you!

Ann Marie · Married on 06/09/2018

Kiamarie is an amazing photographer and human being. Her kindness, professionalism and artistic ability is exceptional. As I scroll through my photos; I am amazed at the moments she captured and the love that was shared amongst family and friends. I relive our wedding through our beautiful photos and have Kiamarie to thank. ❤️

Sent on 08/27/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Ann Marie I can’t thank you enough for this sweet review! We had an amazing time capturing your beautiful love story!

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2018

We recently got married on May 4th. I cannot say enough great things about KSS! Kiamarie is such an amazing photographer, and she knew how to capture all of our special moments in the perfect way. Everyone has been saying how beautiful our pictures are, and they only saw a sample of the wonderful work she has done. Throughout the process, Kiamarie was thoughtful, caring, creative, accommodating, and patient. She recommended that we stop at cherry blossoms for some bride/groom pictures, and the pictures did not disappoint! We trusted her creative vision, and we are so happy we did!! We received the final product much sooner than we anticipated, and we were truly grateful. Thank you so much to KSS for helping us make our day so special!! :)

Sent on 06/19/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

I'm loving your cherry blossom photos, this review & your sweet love story! Thank you so much Kristen for allowing us to spend the day with you and your beautiful families!

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

I can't even begin to find the words to explain how amazing Kiamarie is! From the moment I looked at her website I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She photographed my engagement photos as well as my wedding, and I LOVE how everything came out! My husband and I are by no means naturals in front of the camera, but Kiamarie made us feel so comfortable and I think that made a huge difference. Kiamarie was very easy to talk to, answered all of my 100 questions, and she is extremely professional. She had my entire wedding day planned out in advance, and she executed everything (like every little detail) perfectly on the day of. I would highly recommend hiring Kiamarie to anyone, she is the best!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    KSS Photography 9
    KSS Photography 10
    KSS Photography 11
    KSS Photography 12
    KSS Photography 13

KSS Photography's reply:

Kelly! Thank you so much for not only leaving a review BUT posting pics too! We had such an amazing day with you 2 & are still so honored you chose us to document it!

Ellyn · Married on 12/31/2017

KSS was the perfect fit for our NYE wedding! Kia Marie and I made a connection right away, and she made it very easy and comfortable planning for our big day. Kia Marie was able to capture not only the details of our hard work that went into the wedding but also the candid moments of the best day ever. At midnight she was able to capture confetti falling of us as our guests cheered and danced in the background. Kia Marie braved the cold weather on the Asbury Park board walk to photograph our dog, Bruce and keep smiles on the faces of our bridal party! It was a perfect day and we thank KSS for being able to relive the most special moments. She is simply, the best.

Sent on 01/13/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting us ring in the New Year with you and your kind family! We loved the confetti at the end of the night it was simply magical! We will
    never forget your wedding ever!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want to have the most beautiful wedding photos to look back on to relive your wedding time and time again, then hiring KSS Photography is the only option! It’s true what they say that your day will go by in the blink of an eye, so having stunning photos taken to be able to really look back on everything in great detail is so important so you can feel like you’re taken back to that day! Kiamarie and her team are so incredibly talented and take the most phenomenal photos (to which our wedding was chosen to appear in an article on New Jersey Bride)! The amount of compliments we have received left and right from everyone who have seen our photos has become too high to count! I can’t tell you how many times I pull up our photos and just catch myself smiling so wide. My entire engagement was only 9 months to the day from when I got engaged to our wedding day so finding an incredible photographer within that time frame when they are normally booked a year in advance caused me a lot of stress, but Kiamarie made it work and I’ll be forever grateful. She makes everything so easy for the bride; multiple different package options for whatever works best for you, a very nice and detailed questionnaire where she can make sure that everything that is important to you will get captured, creates a detailed timeline to help you navigate through your day, and is always there to take a phone call or answer an email. The photos are just so light and airy and the team really makes it a point to capture all the love that is felt in the air on that day. They did an amazing job with capturing details, posed photos, and plenty of fun and candid photos from the reception. I cannot wait to hire KSS Photography for all the big events in life that come along the way that I want captured. Thank you to Kiamarie and her team for providing my husband and I the most wonderful photos that I’ll be proud to show our grandchildren in decades from now!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Sarah thank you so very much for this amazing and heartfelt review! We all truly appreciate it so much!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I used KSS Photography for our wedding and we could not be more pleased with the service we received! Kiamarie was so professional and she took the time to meet with us, to talk about the different packages they offer, and to show us her previous work. I was recommended to KSS Photography through my venue. I started following KSS on Instagram and I was blown away from the pictures. I knew we had to use them! Through the whole process, Kiamarie responded to my emails within an hour...if not minutes. She assured me everything would be okay. The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! They were able
    to handle my loud and rowdy family and they did not waste time at all. Pictures from our special were uploaded to Facebook the next day and I was able to get a preview of what my pictures would be like. We just received our wedding album (hand delivered by Kiamarie!!!) and we absolutely love it! I would highly recommend KSS Photography! Thank you again for everything, you and your team are AMAZING!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    KSS Photography 14
    KSS Photography 15
    KSS Photography 16
    KSS Photography 17
    KSS Photography 18

KSS Photography's reply:

And I just found out we are getting published too! What a beautiful way to end your sweet love story!

Alice · Married on 10/15/2017

Perfect photographer for a perfect day!

Sent on 06/14/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Alice this is adorable & so you, short & sweet! Love you guys!

Rochelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding day photographers! Kiamarie was a pleasure to work with from day one. We had met with quite a few photographers, and we knew within a few minutes of meeting Kiamarie that she would make our day fun (she is so nice and down to earth!) and also deliver amazing photos for us to capture the day. The way she uses light is just so unique and makes everything look so beautiful. We are SO happy with the photos and seriously cannot stop looking at them. We have had so many compliments from family and friends, too. Jess was our second shooter, and she was also very talented and fun. Kiamarie and Jess were very thorough and knew all of the right shots to get -- from the details, to the getting ready shots, to the first look, to the family shots, ceremony, reception details, and then the party! Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much, KSS Photography!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

KSS Photography's reply:

Rochelle thank you so so much for this lovely review! I’m still so in love with your colors for the girls & how kind & loving you were with Mark. I can’t wait until our paths cross again!

dana · Married on 10/06/2017

Kiamarie did one of my best friends wedding and when I saw my friends photos I just knew I had to have her ! She did my engagement photos and they are just amazing and couldn't be any happier! So many compliments from family and friends I can't imagine how my wedding pictures will look come October 2017! She was so helpful with everything from answering all my questions to getting her opinion on what to wear! She is the best ! Thank you for everything - we love you xoxo

Sent on 03/16/2016

KSS Photography's reply:

I'm so happy we were blessed with such beautiful weather in March!

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2017

I cannot begin to put into words how amazing my experience was with Kia! I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer from the moment I first stalked her Instagram - seriously, If you haven't already, go! She was very easy to work with and put me at ease knowing everything was taken care of. She will capture every detail and leave you with the most amazing pictures. At the end of the day all you really have left is your photos of your day. I have nothing but amazing things to say and I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    KSS Photography 26
    KSS Photography 27
    KSS Photography 28

KSS Photography's reply:

Awe Lisa thank you so much for this sweet review! The photo session with your daughter was one of my favorites from the 2017 wedding season! I'm so happy everything turned out so amazing for you and Keith!

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2017

Working with, Kiamarie, KSS Photography made my wedding process stress free. Kiamarie was beyond approachable and answered any questions we may have had. Not only is she beyond talented and creative she is extremely professional. She arrived on my wedding day on time ready to go keeping everyone moving and getting amazing shots of my entire bridal party as well as every little detail that we had included in our special day. This is probably no easy task with so many women and personalities but Kiamarie accomplished this with ease and a smile on her face at all times. We had requested certain photos that we wanted for the day of our wedding and left most of the ideas and creativity up to Kia, and we are so happy that we did. We have received such beauty that was captured in all of her photos. Everything that you could imagine you would like documented from such a special day in your life was done and so much more. We are extremely thankful to have chosen KSS Photography, Kiamarie, to spend our special day with us and do such an amazing job for us. My husband and I cannot wait to use Kiamarie and her team in the future for any important occasion that may occur in our lives that need to be captured in such elegance and class. A great shout out to KSS Photography. Thanks for an amazing job.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    KSS Photography 29
    KSS Photography 30
    KSS Photography 31
    KSS Photography 32
    KSS Photography 33

KSS Photography's reply:

Ashley thank you so so so much for such a beautifully written review! We loved every minute we spent with everyone involved in your wedding and can't wait until our paths cross again!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

THE BEST!!!! Kia and the staff at KSS are the best at what they do! When looking for a photographer I came across KSS and LOVED it, so I immediately reached out to Kia and was greeted with the warmest conversation. I knew right away that this was the right choice for my fiance and I. In planning the wedding Kia was quick to respond and beyond helpful in making my vision come to life. In the few years I've gotten to know Kia she became such a great friend and we continue to talk often. When choosing KSS you will not only get the best pictures for your wedding but you will most definitely gain a friend for life in Kia!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Awe Amanda thank you so much this brings tears to my eyes!!! Sorry I cried to you at the wedding but it was so amazing to see the love you 2 had for one another! I'm so happy you found your forever honey <3
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 08/05/2017

We had Kiamarie and Krista this weekend for our wedding in Spring Lake. They were absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. We can't wait to see how it all turns out when we get our pictures back! Thanks KSS!!! You made it a memorable day! Pictures were fun and not torture!

Sent on 08/09/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Awe Elise what a nice thing to wake up to! An unexpected review just days from the actual wedding! We had the best day with you guys! You were both so kind & so much fun! Thanks for leaving this review!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2017

Ummm where do I begin? I must say that your photographer will hands down be THE MOST important aspect of your wedding. In a world full of photographers, I had trouble finding the right person to photograph the most important day of mine and my fiances life, UNTIL I was recommended to Kia at KSS! As soon as I started browsing through her website and Instagram, I knew she was the one! Her photos of other couples wedding gave me chills! I called her, we spoke and knew I have to have her! We did and engagement shoot, and let me tell you Shawn and I were SOOO nervous (this is nothing like taking iphone photos at the bar as per usual ;) Kia made us feel comfortable and walked us through every step of the way and the photos came back beyond beautiful!

Fast forward to our wedding day: Stress and nerves were definietley running through me full force, but once again Kia was there to save the day, she kept my rowdy wedding party in line, created a vision that was SUPER hard in a tiny bridal suite, and came out with the most INCREDIBLE photos. Not to mention it completely DOWN POURED on our wedding day which was 100% not part of my plan. As bummed as I was that it wasn't a blue sky sunny July day, I honestly wasn't the least bit nervous as I knew she was going to produce photos that were just as beautiful as if we were outside, and boy she exceeded my expectations.

Newly engaged couples, no need to look any further, Kia and her team at KSS are fire!

Sent on 09/21/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Brittany this review is everything!!! & so soon after you have your photos! I can't believe the rain we had & in a way it's what pushed us harder to be more creative with you guys indoors! We love love love your photos & the 2 of you just as much!!

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2017

Kiamarie could not be more amazing! Her bubbly and fun personality along with her eye for detail made our wedding day a true dream come true. Coordinating with Kia was easy and always fun. She is extremely responsive and always had helpful insight. Her planning, experience, and expertise created some of the most beautiful engagement and wedding day pictures. We were so thrilled to see our complete album and go through to find our favorites.

Sent on 09/04/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Ah Victoria I can't believe it's all over! We have spent the last 2 years together with 1st the engagement & then the wedding. I can't wait to watch your beautiful life with your new hubby grow into an amazing future together!

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are anything like me and totally overwhelmed by all of the different choices and options during wedding planning - look no further for the perfect photographer! I cannot say enough about how happy I am to have found Kiamarie. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew that working with her would be a blast, and she only proved me right time and time again! I have been a part of enough weddings to know just how important a good photographer is to your special day (and have heard endless horror stories), and I can PROMISE you that you wouldn’t want anyone else there to capture your wedding. Not only is her work stunning (like seriously!), her personality alone makes her well worth it. From our engagement session to our Wedding Day, Kia had my husband and I, as well as our families and wedding party cracking up and having a great time. She puts you at ease and makes you feel truly special throughout the entire process. Not to mention that when I was on the brink of panic and trying to get dressed alone, she totally stepped in and helped me into my wedding dress without batting an eye. She was honestly such a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/04/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Awe Kate, thank you so much! I can't believe you are leaving me a review at the same exact time I am ordering your wedding album! How funny lol

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2017

I highly recommend Kia and her team! Kia handled my 10432 questions prior to the wedding and also helped me with my wedding timeline (as it caused me a lot of stress!) Her and Jess made the night and the pictures were absolutely STUNNING. In my opinion, the one thing you should NOT skimp on is the pictures. You will be looking at them for the rest of your lives and you want them to be the best photos they can be- and Kia and Jess truly made that happen!

Don't hesitate! Book them now!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    KSS Photography 34
    KSS Photography 35

KSS Photography's reply:

AHHH and we are getting published too!! Can't wait for the magazine to hit stands next month!! Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review!

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

As soon as I saw Kiamarie's online photo gallery, I knew I wanted her to document our special day. We hired her for our April 22 wedding at the Chapel at Sandy Hook where it rained for the first half of the day. Unfortunately, we had to take our first look and bridal party photos inside the Chapel where there wasn't much natural light, but with her editing skills you would never have known! The photos are gorgeous! Kiamarie and Julia were a pleasure to work with. Kia was very responsive during the planning phase and two days after the wedding we received some nice "teasers" of our beautiful wedding photos. One month later and we received the whole album! Her work is beautiful; she is definitely a true artist, and I would absolutely recommend hiring KSS Photography for your wedding day :)

Sent on 05/27/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Courtney thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review! I still can't believe we had all that rain & just laughed about it together like it was nothing! But I'm so glad everyone was in such good spirits & we still got to do tons of amazing photos together despite the weather!

Brittany · Married on 01/07/2017

If you are taking the time to read this review, please do not go any further and book KSS Photography ASAP! There are honestly no words to describe how talented Kia is. My pictures are absolutely breathtaking and we really cannot thank Kia and her second shooter Jess for how incredible our pictures came out. I was set on a specific location for my wedding pictures and because of the snow a few weeks ago, it just wasn't going to happen. Kia was there to reassure my that everything would be okay and the pictures will still come out just as they would anywhere else and she could not have been anymore right. I am actually happy we got stuck at the hotel venue because I could not imagine my pictures looking anymore beautiful than they do. The day after the wedding she already had some pictures up on my facebook and the comments did not stop for days! I had guests from my wedding and even people outside of my wedding asking for Kia's contact info and I also had so many people sharing our pictures off of Kia's facebook page. Kia's and Jess are extremely talented and their work shows it. Kia made the process leading up to the wedding super easy as everything is done online. She was there for any questions or I had and even gave her input when I asked for her opinion. I am so blessed I came across Kia and that we were able to book her for our wedding. If you want only the best photographer to capture every magical moment of your wedding day then KSS Photography is for you! If I could rate them a million stars I would. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2017

KSS Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Total waterworks! Thank you so much! We have never had such a huge response on a winter wedding like we did for yours Brittany! It's being published and we haven't even submitted it lol I am so super happy we got stuck at your venue and braved the snow and cold! Best decision ever! What a way to kick of our 2017 wedding season!!!