Kitchen Chemistry Reviews

Kitchen Chemistry 1
Kitchen Chemistry 2

Marjorie · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Cake!

It was St. Patrick's Day when we had our tasting and it was busy, but it was fun to see everyone in action. We got to see one of the girls ice a cake and it was really fascinating. We got to taste some of the cake that we wanted in cupcakes and it was so good. Can't wait until June to see the final cake.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Hi Marjorie, Thanks so much for the great Shout out!!! I'm looking forward to creating your cake! :)

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

I love, love, LOVED the wedding cake Lisa and her team at Kitchen Chemistry made for our wedding this past weekend. Besides being delicious, it was exactly the design we wanted. We received many compliments on both the taste and design and I was very excited that we had some left to take home!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Annelise · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing 4 tiered wedding cake... looked amazing and tasted great!!! we also got 100 custom macaroons and they were amazing as well!! highly recommend Kitchen Chemistry for Wedding cakes or any other occasion cakes!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We loved creating your special cake and macrons! All the best !

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

I had a great experiencing working with Lisa. I was living in South Dakota and then in Germany. All corespondents was over email. The cake was delicious and look wonderful.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Kitchen Chemistry 3

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Jennifer! We loved creating your special cake! Best wishes in the future!!

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

I loved our wedding cake! We didn't get to try any (other than the obligatory photo bite), and they made custom cupcakes for us in our flavors! Everyone raved about how delicious our cake was!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Heather! We are so happy you loved our product!! All the best in your new adventure ahead!

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Our cake was delicious, lavender and chamomile naked cake! I was so happy with how it turned out for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed it and was asking where we purchased it. Simply amazing...and their cupcakes are awesome as well!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review! We loved working with you and we're so happy you loved your cake :)
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2017

Lisa was great to work with, I had my heart set on a cake I saw on Pinterest, and she was able to make it exactly as the picture! I wanted the cake to be a little less standard with the layers, and instead of having larger layers, I wanted "skinny and tall", she was able to accommodate my request and did 3 cakes (smaller cake size) for each layer to make the cake of my dreams. I am so in love with how the cake turned out, and everyone at the wedding had great comments on it as well! The quality of the cake is amazing too! Usually wedding cakes aren't that great taste-wise, but this was the complete opposite, it was really good, moist, and exactly as it was when we did the initial tasting. I love Lisa's shop, Kitchen Chemistry, everything they make is beautiful and tastes great! I will definitely use them again for other special cakes and bakery needs in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Kitchen Chemistry 4

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we captured your dream in our cake! It was fun to create! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!!!
  • Arlene899

Arlene · Married on 10/08/2016

Everything we ordered for our wedding from the cupcakes and decorations on them and the small wedding cake was delicious and perfect! We had great service, everything was decorated Fall like according to our theme and it was very fresh and delicious!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review! We're so happy you loved our product!!! We wish you all the best!

Steffy · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing cupcakes for my wedding! Lisa was great to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kitchen Chemistry's reply:

Thanks so much Steffy! We really appreciate your review!
  • EatKnitRun

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/22/2016

Kitchen Chemistry made our groom's cake and gluten free cupcakes for our wedding. They were absolutely fabulous, far better than our other wedding cake (from a different bakery). I was honestly blown away by the gluten free cupcakes. I am used to gluten free cake being just okay, but these were so so good, and I loved that Lisa could make any of her cupcakes flavors gluten free. Non-gluten free guests had no idea the cupcakes were gluten free. My husband wanted something very specific for the groom's cake, and Lisa didn't even blink an eye when I asked her if she could do it. Everyone who ate the groom's cake raved about it. It was one layer of NY Cheesecake and 1 layer of red velvet cake shaped to look like a record player. The detail on the record player was unbelievable. Until you looked very closely, it looked real. There is no doubt in my mind that Kitchen Chemistry is the best bakery in the Poconos, and we will be back every time we can think of an excuse to eat cake.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Sara · Married on 05/03/2015

Lisa from Kitchen Chemistry made our wedding cake. She was so easy to work with and the cake (a naked cake!) was delicious AND beautiful. I would use Lisa again in a heartbeat. I wish I had more wedding cake to eat right now!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Erica · Married on 01/22/2015

Kitchen Chemistry made a beautiful wedding cake and bride/groom cupcakes for our wedding. I will say that all of our guests said that their carrot cake was the most delicious wedding cake they have ever had!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Michele · Married on 10/18/2014

Lisa is the most delightful person to work with. She knows her business and she does it well. Ask for a tasting and you'll never settle for anything else!

Sent on 01/28/2015
  • Danielle B.

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2014

Despite her shop burning down independence day weekend, Lisa still turned out an exemplary assortment of cupcakes for our wedding, including a customized log wedding cake with our initials "carved in" like young lovebirds. Beautifully decorated and full of flavor, everyone adored our S'mores, Maple Banana, Apple Pie, Salted Caramel, Pumpkin Spice & Hot Toddy cupcakes at our wedding, I thank Lisa for bringing unique yummy variety to our dessert hour, and her prices are competitive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2014