Katie Rhodes Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 10/06/2020

Our Dream Photographer!

My husband and I had the BEST experience with Katie from start to finish. She was kind, prepared, and helpful in every way.

The timeline she helped us create for our wedding day was perfect. It felt like there was plenty of time to get everything we wanted, but never felt like we were waiting around for photos. We had a blast sneaking away for our couples portraits. They had us genuinely laughing, dancing, and enjoying every second. We felt so comfortable, and I think that is evident in our photos. We were able to be our authentic selves.

Our photos are exactly what we hoped for. We got all the shots I have dreamed of all my life and some I didn't even know I would cherish like I do! During the planning process, Katie made sure to understand what we value and it shows in our photos.

I would absolutely recommend Katie Rhodes Photography to anyone! We absolutely loved working with her!

Katie Rhodes Photography's reply:

Oh, Victoria! Your words are so kind and I greatly appreciate hearing them! Thank you so much. We absolutely loved getting to know you and Evan and spend your big day with you, I will always remember how fun your portraits and reception were!! You all were amazing to serve and I wish you the happiest of marriages! Xo
  • Devyn
    Devyn P. Married on 09/19/2020

Devyn & James

Katie & Issac are superhero’s with a camera!! They are extremely kind, helpful, organized, and excellent photographers!! They captured our day perfectly, we couldn’t have asked for a better duo!!

Katie Rhodes Photography's reply:

Devyn, you are so sweet! Thank you for those kind words. We loved getting to spend your day with you and photograph you and James, along with your adorable pup, Madden!!
  • MaCayla
    Macayla S. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing to work with

We hired Katie for our covid wedding! She was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Even though we only had our parents, maid of honor, and best man in attendance. She still made it feel like the perfect day❤
    Taylor K. Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Experience!

Katie and Isaac were AMAZING to work with! From the engagement session to big day, Katie made sure we felt comfortable and relaxed. It rained ALL day on the wedding day, but Katie already had backup locations in mind for photos...always one step ahead! I love looking back at the wedding album, every moment was captured so beautifully, it was hard to choose which ones to get printed!

Katie Rhodes Photography's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for your kind words! I will never forget how heavy it rained the day of your wedding and getting up early to scout locations for you and Kevin to have your portraits done! We had such a great time and your day turned out beautifully despite the rain scare! We loved having you as our KRP bride!
  • Sloane
    Sloane W. Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Katie and Isaac were phenomenal to work with! They took the time to get to know us prior to our wedding, which eased our comfort and allowed us to enjoy our big day stress-free! They worked hard to capture all the precious moments of our day, including special requests we had. The quality of the photos we received were breath-taking, and the design and layout of the wedding album we purchased was simply beautiful. We cannot say enough great things about KRP, and how thankful we are to have had them as our wedding photographers!

Katie Rhodes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words, Sloane! We will always cherish your wedding day and getting to know you both in the journey to it! Speaking of your wedding album - I just could not get enough!! You were such a beautiful bride! We are honored to have photographed your special day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing photographer and beautiful photos

Katie and Issac captured both our engagement photos and wedding day beautifully! This married duo, showed so much care and love for my husband and I on our wedding day! They genuinely care about their couples and getting the best shots! There was not one photo we did not end up printing or sharing!

Katie Rhodes Photography's reply:

Mandy, this just warms my heart! Thank you for your sweet words, I will always cherish getting to photograph your big day and share in that experience with you!
    Alex S. Married on 09/14/2019

Professional & talented

Katie and her husband were amazing to work with! Super professional and sweet! Would reccomend to anyone!

Katie Rhodes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex! We are so happy to have gotten to know you and Blake and get to be a part of your special day!
  • Hannah
    Hannah K. Married on 10/17/2020

Very professional and photos were beautiful!

Katie and Isaac were awesome to work with! Everyone in the wedding party had nothing but good things to say about Katie and Isaac’s professionalism, and the pictures turned out phenomenal! Highly recommend them!