Kathy Stephens Photography Reviews

10 | Newton, MS

10 Reviews for Kathy Stephens Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hallie · Married on 01/28/2012

Mrs. Kathy came highly recommended to me, and I highly recommend her to others! She takes the time to really get to know the couple before the wedding, so that she is able to take the pictures she knows you want on your big day! She is always easy to get in touch with, and is so helpful and encouraging. I had my proofs within a month and photos in hand shortly after! Our wedding album is stunning. Hiring a photographer with experience and professionalism makes all the difference in the world.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2011

Kathy Stephens was such a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible with a scheduling change I had and was also extremely patient on my wedding day with my husband's recent injury that happened only a few weeks before the wedding. Her work is absolutely outstanding, and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding photographer. She shows attention to detail and went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect!! Not only is Kathy a talented photographer, she is also a Godly woman who shows her love for the Lord in all of her actions.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Megan · Married on 06/11/2011

Fun to work with..open to any ideas you may have..very willing to work with you on trying to capture exactly what you want for your wedding day! Extremely satisfied with Mrs. Stephens!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Emily · Married on 09/20/2008

Super easy to work with. Made my wedding day go by without a hitch. Very aware of time limit!! LOVE HER!!!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Deanne · Married on 08/16/2008

Working with Kathy was wonderful; it is one of my favorite wedding memories. She was able to work with us and design a perfect photography package to meet our needs. She is sooo much fun, but very professional. I have thousands of pictures capturing the precious moments of my engagement, me in my wedding dress, the entire day of the wedding, and even a special boudoir album that I gave my husband as a gift. She is fantastic and well worth every penny. I consider hiring Stephens Photography the best decision we made in planning our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2008

Katie · Married on 08/15/2008

Kathy Stephens is excellent at what she does! She has lower prices than most of her competion in the Mississippi area and she is also better than the others. She is hilarious and gets to know her brides which makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. She is awesome! I would recommend her to everyone no matter what the budget she will work with the bride to give the best deal she can.

Sent on 12/23/2008

Reshoo · Married on 07/27/2008

Kathy's professionalism was the absolute best thing about her. A bride wants the least amount of things to worry about when preparing for a wedding and Kathy helped tremendously to reduce any headaches which were associated with the photography for our wedding. It was Kathy's first time to photograph a traditional Indian wedding and she did absolutely amazing. She was so very interested and sensitive to the cultural aspects of our day and she made sure that she and her team were as educated and prepared as possible to carry out their job. We had over 500 people at our event and adding on to that we had such different traditions than what Kathy is used to, but she adapted beautifully and delivered pictures which truly captured our big day.

Also, Kathy's upbeat attitude and her outgoing, adventurous nature made my husband and I so comfortable to be able to be honest with her and open up to her about our ideas as well as our concerns. She was extremely flexible in making sure we obtained the best package to suit our needs and not once did she complain about any changes or the million questions I asked her!

I am truly grateful to Kathy for making our day such a memorable one through her pictures and my husband and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking to work with someone fun, lively, creative and at the same time professional and unique in her care for your needs.

Sent on 12/30/2008

Alisha · Married on 05/03/2008

I am so glad that we decided to have Stephens Photography capture precious moments at our wedding. Kathy did a wonderful job. She was very professional and made our day less stressful. She arrived on time and on was on point unitil the end. Well worth every cent. Thanks Kathy.

Sent on 06/05/2009

Ashley · Married on 01/06/2007

Kathy Stephens was an incredible photography! She was very patient and flexible. Kathy and her assistant drove four hours to come to Hammond, LA. I would recommend Kathy Stephens photography to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2007

Lane · Married on 05/17/2008

3.5

Kathy is so much fun to work with, and she does an amazing job!! She is a great value for the money, and I love my pictures!

Sent on 12/24/2008