Kaitlin Noel Photography Reviews

Kaitlin Noel Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Mollure · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Wonderful!

Kaitlin’s work is simply amazing. I’ve been following her for years since seeing her work with 2 of my close friends. I knew I had to have her for my wedding one day. She is great to work with, responsive, thoughtful & professional. The quality of her work is gorgeous compared to others. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Ferraro · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Simply THE best!

Choosing Kait as your wedding photographer is single-handedly the best decision you will make for your big day. From the first phone call to the engagement session and then the weeks leading up to the wedding, Kait guided me through any and all questions I had regarding the photography aspect of my wedding and beyond. She was so instrumental in my planning that I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. Wedding planning aside, Kait's photography talent is unparalleled. She made my husband (who HATES pictures) feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured pictures throughout the entire day that are more beautiful than I ever could've imagined. We got all of our pictures back (thousands of them) within days of our wedding and my husband and I could not be happier than to relive our perfect day through Kait's lens.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/09/2019

Kaitlin is fantastic!

Kaitlin is FANTASTIC. Not only are her photographs amazing, her personality is wonderful too. She was great to work with on our wedding day. My husband and I were so happy with the pictures. She answered all my emails/texts/calls super promptly and was very professional while still being so much FUN. I will definitely recommend her to anyway getting married and I hope to use her again in the future. Thank you Kaitlin!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Katie McArdle · Married on 06/08/2019

Rest easy and book KNP now!

Words fail me when it comes to describing Kait. She is vivacious, knowledgeable, efficient, and breathtakingly artistic. As soon as we took our engagement photos with her, we knew that, although we were planning our mile from several hundred miles away, the one thing we would not have to worry about for a single second was our photos; Kait would do an amazing job and make us feel comfortable and loved the entire time. Sure enough, she masterfully captured amazing family moments, tiny details, and, most importantly, our love for one another. Our wedding party and family (including several hungry groomsmen) said she made the pictures pain-free. Our families are still smiling as they pore over all the incredible photos. Meanwhile, we’re trying to pick from one of thousands of beautiful images to frame above our fireplace. Hire KNP and rest easy – you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect pictures that capture our love!!

I'm a girl that definitely does her research when it comes to EVERYTHING, so you know I did my research when looking for wedding vendors! I came across Kaitlin Noel's photos on Instagram and was in love with her style immediately. I emailed her to see her full collections which further confirmed for me that she was "the one". Throughout the process she was very responsive and helped me make choices that would make our wedding pictures perfect! When we showed up to our engagement shoot it was if we were all old friends, she made me and my fiancé feel comfortable and when our engagement shoot photos were sent to us we were in LOVE! Kaitlin knows how to capture the love a couple shares and it speaks through her photos! Our wedding day pics were amazing and I can't wait to hang them on my walls for everyone to see! Thank you Kait for everything! Can't wait to book for our future photography needs!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 8
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 9
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 10
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Overend · Married on 06/01/2019

Kaitlin is perfect! Look no further!

I cannot think of enough great things to say about Kaitlin! I had been following her on instagram for years, hoping that when I would get engaged and married that she would be the one to capture my special day. When I got engaged the first thing I did was reach out to her and from the first email through wedding day she was AMAZING! After our first phone call I instantly felt like I was talking to one of my best friends, she made me feel so comfortable and someone I could trust with my wedding day pictures (something I made my number one priority knowing I will have them forever!). Our engagement shoot was phenomenal and after that day I was so confident that I picked the best photographer ever! She made me and my now husband so comfortable and we both left, feeling beautiful, excited, like supermodels, and wanting to be her best friend! She helped plan my wedding day timeline, assured all of my "needed" picture lists were made and made me feel so calm. Wedding day she showed up, took amazing pictures, and my entire family and friends felt so comfortable with her around. Weddings can be such a stressful time but I can honestly say with Kaitlin I was so excited and had nothing but happiness on wedding day and the years leading up to it! The pictures turned out WAY better than I could have ever imagined! I can honestly say I love all of them! If anyone is considering Kaitlin, I say DO IT!!! I can guarantee you will not be disappointed and will not only get amazing pictures, but a great friend as well! We plan on using Kaitlin for all of our pictures in the future (yay future babies!)

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Anna

Anna Mccallion · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!

We knew we wanted to use Kaitlin to capture our wedding the minute we stumbled across her dreamy photos and it was by far the best decision! She was amazing throughout our entire wedding journey. From our initial call to the 4 days.... FOUR freaking days, after our wedding when she emailed us ALL of our wedding photos! She has this way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera as if you were a model your entire life. We will always look back at these pictures and remember our special day with our special photographer. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Dougherty · Married on 04/13/2019

Destination wedding in Jamaica!

Destination wedding- Jamaica!
    I hired Kaitlin as soon as I saw photos she did of a friend's wedding in Jamaica. She truly captures the beauty of the island and I'm confident she would do this where ever she traveled to!
    I was a very nervous bride and Kaitlin went above and beyond to help me.. even giving me tips on colors to choose and what makeup to get done since we'd be on the beach. She fit right in with my family and was a pleasure to have with us. The photos came out so nicely, I wouldn't hesitate to book her again! Can't wait until our next shoot!!
    Jen

Sent on 06/05/2019

Danielle Croasdale · Married on 10/20/2018

So much more than a photographer!

Kait was so much more to us than our wedding photographer. She became part of our family. From day one she was so responsive and happy to help in anyway with any concerns we had about our day of timeline. On the day of she made us feel nothing less than king and queen from sun up to sundown. Helping capture some of the most precious moments of the day she did so with a smile and enthusiasm. She's not only talented at what she does but she loves all things wedding. After our big day we got back a gazillion (close to it) pictures all of which are priceless, way faster than other friends who got married months before us (who sadly hadn't used kait). I wouldn't recommend anyone else to capture your special day! This day is priceless and only happens once so choose someone who's not only professional but has a heart of gold and treats you like family. Kait we love you and choosing you was the best decision yet!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 20
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 21

Michela M · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome awesome awesome

STOP! Don't even keep looking at reviews for photographers because you found the perfect one. Book Kaitlin NOW! Kaitlin is actually a brides dream come true. Planning a wedding 1300 miles away was no easy feat and Kaitlin was so patient and quick to respond to all of my emails. My phone call with her when she went over details - what to do, what to bring for "details" shoot, lighting at the reception - I was so excited to have her care about the little details as much as I do. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing my wedding was because of Kaitlin and Chris. Chris did a lot of our getting ready shots and I felt like he was just a friend taking our photos. Even in the limo on the way to the venue my dad was talking to him as if he was a son. WE LOVE CHRIS. I got my photos back so fast and I screamed when I saw the first one. We are not photogenic but we had so much fun taking pictures on our wedding day, it is a memory we will never forget. I do have to apologize to Kaitlin for my big, wild, and easily distracted family - she stuck it out like a trooper for us. I promise you, Kaitlin is everything every bride ever thinks of for a wedding photographer. Her talent, spirit and attitude is contagious. She is above and beyond your wildest dreams.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Christine Ghilain · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredibly talented, AMAZING photographer!!

If you are looking for an exceptionally talented photographer- Kaitlin should be your choice! From her attention to detail, high-spirited enthusiasm, and ability to keep everyone engaged, Kaitlin helped our day run smoothly. She took the time to get to know me and my husband before the wedding, and sent adorable little gifts to us in the months before our big day. It is clear that she invests time and energy into the couples she works with, and that she cares deeply about understanding the couple's vision for their day! A few short days after the wedding, our photos were available, and I was left speechless. Our album is now a centerpiece in our living room, and each time I look through it, I am immediately transported back to that wonderful day. Thank you, Kaitlin, for sharing your talents with us and for creating an album that will truly last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Devon · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I even begin - Kaitlin is a GOD SEND. Our first encounter at the engagement session, she eased my nerves immensely & made me feel like a super model! Then at the wedding? She made sure I got everything I wanted, within reason, and withstood freezing weather with me to get the perfect shots - and it was WAY worth it. She is worth more than money can buy - she has made my wedding look like a magazine spread, and I can never thank her enough. Look NO further. Book her NOW!!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 29
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 30
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 31

Marie · Married on 12/29/2017

We booked Kaitlin for our 12/29/17 wedding. I don't even know where to start- I could go on forever about how amazing Kaitlin is. Booking her was easily one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the moment I contacted her about shooting our wedding, I just knew she was "the one". Her energy is just magnetic, she is sooo sweet, warm, kind, bubby and of course TALENTED. She has a way about her that just makes you instantly feel like you've known each other for years. Taking engagement pictures can feel awkward at first if you aren't used to taking professional photos, but Kaitlin made my fiancée and I feel so comfortable- we ended up having the best time taking our pictures! Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, Kaitlin sent us the sweetest little gifts and notes, it made us feel so special! It felt like she was just as excited for our wedding as we were! It was just that extra little touch that confirmed we had made the right choice when we chose her as our wedding photographer. Kaitlin is EXTREMLY organized and made sure to work very closely with me in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page about our timeline for the wedding day, groupings of family photos, etc. She really made sure that we had discussed every possible thing that we needed to in order to ensure that things went smoothly the day of our wedding. When our wedding day finally arrived, Kaitlin and Chris were at my house bright and early. They really took the reigns and made sure that we got all the shots we had discussed before hand. The whole day went soooo smoothly, so perfectly, literally not one single thing went wrong and I think Kaitlin and Chris were a huge part of that. Before our wedding, I never realized how big of a role your wedding photographer plays in the flow of your day. Having a photographer who is organized and who knows what needs to be done in a certain timeframe is really priceless. Kaitlin

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 38
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 39
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 40

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2017

I couldn’t have made a better decision in choosing our wedding photographer! Kaitlin Noel came highly recommended by several friends & acquaintances, she is known for being the best of the best. One of the very first things we did in our planning process was meet with Kaitlin. My parents and fiancé thought we should meet with a few photographers but once we met with her, they changed their minds & it was a unanimous decision that she was it and we booked then & there. We all LOVED her & within 15 minutes of being in her beautiful house, we felt like a part of her family. She is friendly, professional, charismatic, & has a special way of making you feel instantly at ease! My fiancé hates having his picture taken so was nervous about our engagement shoot. He is also more than a foot taller than me so it is difficult to get pictures of us together where we don't look awkward. I couldn’t believe my eyes when we got our engagement pictures back (ONE day later), they were so beautiful and we actually looked natural for once. She made it effortless by making us feel so comfortable around her. She also makes a beautiful wedding website as a part of her package and on top of that, she makes you feel special all year—you will see what I mean by this! Fast forward to the wedding a year later—we went over the timeline in detail beforehand and she told me everything I would need for the day of. June 3rd rolled around and we were running a little behind schedule but she kept us all calm! Despite the beautiful, bright sun, she somehow got amazing pictures of us without squinty eyes!! I honestly felt like I barely saw Kaitlin all day, it was like she was invisible. When we got our fully edited images back a week later, I couldn’t believe how gorgeous they were!! She captured so many special moments (& hilarious ones) from the reception that I didn’t even realize she was capturing..do yourself a favor and hire her NOW, you won't regret it, I promise!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2016

I can't say enough about Kaitlin! From the moment we began emailing, I felt like a member of her family. She responded to emails timely and always had great suggestions and/or ideas for photos. On the day of our wedding, Kaitlin and Chris were champs! Our bridal party is quite the crew and Kaitlin and Chris felt like they had know us for years. They both have great personalities and make people feel comfortable in front of the camera. Kaitlin is such a rockstar because she sent us our edited photos (all 2,300 of them) within 6 days of our wedding! 6 DAYS! Our photos are simply stunning. We highly recommend KNP!

Sent on 12/21/2016

JENNIFER · Married on 10/07/2016

I don't even know where to begin because i can't say enough good things about Kaitlin. When I first got engaged and was looking for a Venue, Photographer and DJ.. I was super picky. I wanted to make sure our DREAM day was perfect. I contacted Kaitlin via Facebook. I had no idea that that one contact to have someone take pictures on our wedding day would turn into something so much more. Kaitlin absolutely exceeded any expectation in a wedding photographer. She knew every single detail. She knew we needed a location to go to for pictures because she was not shooting at the hotel because she knew i had a BETTER vision of pictures in mind. She knew who to recommend for DJ services and exactly who would help us the most. Kaitlin is not a photographer that books with you, does engagement shoot and contacts you close to your wedding for a meeting.. no no. She goes above and beyond for every single one of her brides. She welcomes every single bride into her family and her life.

Herself as well as her past and future brides have helped me so much with planning details of the wedding or answering silly questions that i had no idea about. Helping me get permits for pictures and just being the family that she has created. I had no clue when i booked with Kaitlin that i would have not only my dream wedding photographer, but i would have a wedding support page to help you with questions. And i had no idea i would find a lifetime friend in her. At one point Kaitlin told me to go stand by a pond thing of water in my wedding gown and told me 'Do you trust me" and at that point, i knew i trusted her with my life. And sure enough, it turned out to be one the most beautiful pictures of me and my husband on our wedding day.

Needless to say... Kaitlin is THE ABSOLUTE best to work with. I will never find the right words to thank her for everything she has done for us. If i can give a rating beyond 5 star i totally would. Because she deserves way way way more stars than just 5.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of having Kaitlin shoot our engagement photos this July, 2015. The entire process was positive and incredibly enjoyable. Kaitlin is professional and very talented with her craft. The amount of compliments I have received from our photo session have spoke volumes for the quality of work that Kaitlin provides. I would highly recommend Kaitlin Noel Photography to anyone interested in a comfortable and incredible photography session.

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Love, love the pictures! Her and her partner did an amazing job. They got all the great shots without being in the way. Actually, I barely noticed them throughout the night. She is so sweet and accommodating. She went above and beyond! We couldn't be happier with the experience and the final results!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Kaitlin was so easy to work with and was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She is very detail oriented and took the extra time needed to get that perfect shot! I am glad we chose Kaitlin, I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 09/19/2015

I had such a wonderful experience with Kaitlin Noel Photography! She was absolutely amazing and worth every penny. Kaitlin is very detailed oriented and will tell you when and where you need to be and that was absolutely perfect for me...oh..and her photos are just amazing. She designed us a custom website so we could share with our family and friends!

Just amazing. If you ever want to talk KNP ..reach out!

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • Mrs. Tedesco

Kristine · Married on 06/28/2015

I can't say enough about KNP. Working with Kaitlin from start to finish, is nothing less than a complete joy. Her love of her work oozes right through her and she made us feel like family. She was always available to answer any question at any time and had some really great ideas. She and her second shooter, Chris, really impressed our friends and family. Everyone raved about how much they loved them as people and artists. Their work is second to none. The same day slide show Kaitlin put together left me in tears. They surpassed all of our expectations. The images tell a beautiful story. I have heard from friends that wedding pictures can take months to get back, but Kaitlin is a CHAMP! We received our images two weeks after our wedding and they were fully edited. We have more than 2,000 GORGEOUS shots to pick from for our album. We can't wait to start selecting our favorites. We have already begun to receive compliments regarding our pictures. So many of our friends have said that our images belong in a magazine. That is music to any brides ears. Thanks Kaitlin and Chris for capturing such a sweet memory for us!

Sent on 07/24/2015

jenna · Married on 04/18/2015

Kaitlin is hands down the finest photographer I could have ever hoped to find for my wedding day! She captured every moment perfectly! My family and friends are still raving about her work! I'm beyond thankful to have these beautiful photos to look back at every day!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Amy · Married on 06/13/2014

Kaitlin is the best and I would recommend her to anyone! Her work is amazing and her enthusiasm and love for her clients make her an ideal choice for anyone in search of a photographer.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Jenna · Married on 05/17/2014

Kaitlin has an amazing eye for unique and beautiful photos... she has the ability to turn your dreams of what you imagine for wedding photos in to reality! She has unique features like same day slideshow, where you can see images from that day at that reception, and has your photos available to you within 2 weeks! You can not beat that service! We love her!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Alexa · Married on 05/10/2014

We are overwhelmed with the amount of love Kaitlin gave to us & our wedding party! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! Our pictures are flawless & everything we could have asked for! From the little surprises, notes, & friendship we could never thank her enough! Kaitlin, you helped us complete the wedding of our dreams!!! We love you!

Sent on 06/09/2014